[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat (Taew) sure is dumb. I mean seriously her position and responsibility is pretty big in the company, how can you stupidly just sign away money like that without really checking? Just because the guy is your boyfriend doesn't mean you should put your job on the line like that! That just annoys the heck out of me.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I figured she was at least old enough to have been part of the nineties lakorns. Haha. Well, she smexy. Hehe.
She's smexy now, but not then! Lol. She also paired with Bee Bandit. I totally skipped it because of her. Something about n'eks turning into n'rais make them more attractive sometimes. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Khem was also in a lakorn with Por T as his nang'ek. The one I remember her very well in was Jot Mai Teung Duang Dao (letters to the star) with Chai C. That was a good lakorn, I wonder if anyone will remake that.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Pat (Taew) sure is dumb. I mean seriously her position and responsibility is pretty big in the company, how can you stupidly just sign away money like that without really checking? Just because the guy is your boyfriend doesn't mean you should put your job on the line like that! That just annoys the heck out of me.

Exactly! That's what I'm thinking.  Seriously, not taking your job seriously cause of your bf is reason enough to get fired :/.  And how is it that the owner of the company doesn't know, hasn't seen the face of, and isn't working closely with the person who signs money/invoices to orders?  My boss works closely with our accounting dept and the lead accountant and any  major payments needs to be signed off by her.  Other not-to-major payments need to be signed off by the manager/director and the accountant.  But ofcourse if all that happens in the lakorn then there would be no drama lols

but then again, if I had a proposal like THAT I'd forget about my job too!!! lols isn't that the most romantic proposal ever!!! Had me daydreaming that it was meeeee and Nadech!!! hahahaha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm hoping to see more scenes of Nadech and Pat. Pat's style is so nice in this lakorn. I think the makeup and hair make Pat look older than her age maybe to fit her role in the lakorn. I hope in the future, Pat will get a different role maybe this will help with her acting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She's smexy now, but not then! Lol. She also paired with Bee Bandit. I totally skipped it because of her. Something about n'eks turning into n'rais make them more attractive sometimes. 
Really?? Haha. I should go check her out.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her lakorn w/bee bandit is soo good...drama, comedy and romance..pk kidnap her..bickering couple (I'm trying to buy the lakorn but no luck)..love her in 3 gentlemen (her 1st lakorn)...her lakorn w/chai (3 sis and 3 bro) is good too... got me crying my eyes out.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Lol, don't be too upset guys. I was teasing you. I admit I am biased but that doesn't mean I'm not open to watching it. I'm still very curious too. LOL

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Plus, I haven't really watched many lakorns with Nadech starring with other people. It'll take time to get used to and that's okay. I still want to watch anyway  :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was surprised when the released the longer trailer that showed Unn hugging Non, cuz I thought she'd be in love with Pran. I wonder if she'll end up falling for Pran...
It was cute when Non gave his big bro a peck on the cheek! 555 It's cute hearing Nadech call himself "pee" XD Double the handsomeness.

Can't wait to watch all the happy scenes from the opening, the ones where they're in the countryside and Patarin seems less ditzy. Non and Patarin are so cute together in all those scenes! Looks like Pat's mom is going to cheer the two of them on, she even helped cover them in bed!
Props to Unn, she is straightforward and mature in expressing to Non that she likes him. I think nong Pat looks the part, especially with her professional wardrobe, and she's doing fine imo as far as ep. 1 goes.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I haven't even watched it yet, but of course I will watch for NADECH! Taew & Patricia has not really impressed me quite yet...so i'm hoping that somehow they'll develop throughout this lakorn. It's Friday so I will catch up ASAP. However for those of you asking for subs, Nadech@Pantip admin told me that they will be subbing this. Viki team is also subbing this & Wusaha@Youtube is also subbing this. So far...Wusaha seems to be the fastest subber by far...! Link to Wusaha's channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIpV-gesK3m1Pp99YB2XNw/videos

You guys are making me nervous to watch ep.1 I'm not scared that Nadech will disappoint me..but I'm scared the 2 leading actresses may disappoint me... :( I guess I'll have to really watch and see the progress!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Really! You didn't see the one with Bandit and Kherm? Yeah she wasn't pretty back then, but that lakorn was funny! Bandit was so fine back then. Love his eyes!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
awesomedua said:
I haven't even watched it yet, but of course I will watch for NADECH! Taew & Patricia has not really impressed me quite yet...so i'm hoping that somehow they'll develop throughout this lakorn. It's Friday so I will catch up ASAP. However for those of you asking for subs, Nadech@Pantip admin told me that they will be subbing this. Viki team is also subbing this & Wusaha@Youtube is also subbing this. So far...Wusaha seems to be the fastest subber by far...! Link to Wusaha's channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIpV-gesK3m1Pp99YB2XNw/videos

You guys are making me nervous to watch ep.1 I'm not scared that Nadech will disappoint me..but I'm scared the 2 leading actresses may disappoint me... :( I guess I'll have to really watch and see the progress! 

Thank you, I didn't know someone will be subbing this. 

I think Nadech needs to pair up with other actresses even if i really like him and Yaya. This lakorn isn't that bad for me, i guess it's missing the chemistry between Nadech and Taew but between the twins i really like the doctor more than the other one. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Really! You didn't see the one with Bandit and Kherm? Yeah she wasn't pretty back then, but that lakorn was funny! Bandit was so fine back then. Love his eyes!
I'm picky!!! I skip if I dont like the n'ek or p'ek. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am too..pra'nang bias...I'm sure I missed out on good lakorn but I have at least tried it..

Her and bandit were so lol and he was so sweet after he fell in love.. good ost too

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I'm picky!!! I skip if I dont like the n'ek or p'ek. Lol.
I like Kherm back then, even tho she wasn't that pretty. I skipped the one Bandit paired with Pok bc I liked him with Kherm so much, I couldn't watvh him with other actresses. I'm also very picky. I won't watch lakorns if I like one lead and not the other.