[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Couldn't happier for both of them to be honest.

They don't have to hide anything anymore. They can go out and about, be careless of people. No need to make up stories for the paps just need to nod.

They literally have a relationship that reflecting the some "I come every mountain and swim every ocean just to be with you" ...

So nice to see them always be committed to make time for each other despite the busy schedule cause a lot of celebrities relationship ends because they are too busy but NY and MK always try to make time for each other.

Kim will come to pick up Mark from his filming set m. Na and Ya will usually meet up after work but we also have seen Yaya came to Nadech filming set. That to me proves that they are very committed in their relationship.

About NY romance in lakorn. Why do I feel like lately a lot of directors are trying to limit NY romance in lakorn because they want to grab the non NY audience and claim "we're not selling their romance and simply cast theM for their great performance ".

This is perhaps because they have been paired a lot so directors don't want to get a feedback particularly from non NY that they are merely selling NY romance but they still want to cast them because they are great lead actors and they have a great chemistry on top of their large fan base.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I'm back with good news :thumbup: Nadech & Yaya are "loy krathong" together right now haha! You should know that Na was busy in filming MLFAS in Mae Hong Son (Northern Thailand) and obviously, Ya flew over Chiang Mai to meet Na over there (and then maybe for filming KKSL the next few days). Today is an important day in Thailand because it's "Loy krathong". Most of the lovers will celebrate it together!

KF ‏ @Fangjutamat
เรา : คนนี้สวยจัง หุ่นดีมาก
Me: This person is so beautiful! A very nice body!
เพื่อน : เหมือนญาญ่าเลย
Friend: She looks like Yaya
ครึ่งชั่วโมงผ่านไป ณเดชเดินมา กรี๊ดดด เค้ามาด้วยกันอะแกรรรรร #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Half hour later, Nadech was walking... Greeed!!! They came together youuuu! #nadechyaya

จ่อยนะจ่ะ‏ @9bwXpTRYHvjdVP3
เจอที่ไหนหรอค่ะ
Where did you meet them?

@NUN_TN28

เจอที่มนต์นมสด นิมนานเชียงใหม่ค่ะ
I met them in "มนต์นมสด นิมนาน" Chiang mai ka

cr.as tagged

cr.fastbeam

cr.game rai game rak

Since Yaya came back from Tokyo, she was proud to show in her IG stories that Na offered her strawberries. You were missing your Bear right?

Also, like each year, the poll of "With who would you like to celebrate "loy krathong" the most?" is out! And like usual, both NY are among the favourite celebrities thai people would like to celebrate Loy krathong. But sorry guys, Nadech & Yaya are busy tonight, they are celebrating it together haha :thumbup:

1 - Yaya
2 - Bella
3 - Nadech
4 - Pope
5 - Aump Patcharapa

Hi what does the note and caption say in yaya’s ig story of the strawberry?? Thanks!!

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I read the feedback from thai nyfc and even those who are the most difficult to satisfy seem happy with the new editing. There are a lots of unseen scenes therefore, the story is more consistent, the pace looks less choppy and the way each scene are connected makes more sense. We will see...but with more than 9 hours than the 1st version, the change must be significant for sure. That's why this DVD worth it whereas for those who bought lakorn's DVD Boxset that have the same contents as the youtube version....ch3 ripped you off LOOOL.

ปลื้มปริ่มน้ำตาไหล :crybaby2: แค่ลองเปิดดูบางตอนคือดีย์ต่อใจมากกกก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I'm so happy until I cry. I've just tried to have a look on some scenes and it was already good for my heart #likitrakthecrownprincess

#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess เรียงใหม่ ใส่ฉากที่หายไป ปรับเพิ่มอารมณ์ให้ดูลุ่มลึกขึ้นไปอีก.. คุ้มค่าม้ากกก
#likitrakthecrownprincess A new arrangement, they added scenes that have disappeared. They changed and added more emotional scenes to make it more smoothly...Very worth it!

เปิดดูแผ่นสุดท้ายแล้ว คือดีงามมาก เนื้อหาที่เพิ่มเข้ามาช่างดีต่อใจเหลือเกิน ฮืออออออออออ จะกลับบ้านไปดูละคร #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I watched the last disc and it's great! The added contents are so good to me! Huuuuuuuuu! I will go back home to watch the lakorn #likitrakthecrownprincess

ฮือมีตอนเพิ่มมาหลายฉากเลย ...:crybaby2::crybaby2:
They added a lots of new scenes ... :crybaby2::crybaby2:

With feedback like these, SOOOO tempting to buy the dvd set even without the subs (even with almost triple the charge fr ethaicd )! thanks for sharing feedback and translating

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
When Na said "ta mai dai bo dtaek sa gon" in that recent interview about Loy Krathong, I was like hmmm. And then Ya came back in time for Loy Krathong & went to Chiang Mai for filming, I was like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. In the end, they did meet :love::love:

I think Ya highjacked Na's phone and took that pic on his story hehe.

Almost 10 years in the industry & my babies are still popping up in national polls :love:

"ta mai dai bo dtaek sa gon" - what does this mean? Thanks ☺

I'm back with good news :thumbup: Nadech & Yaya are "loy krathong" together right now haha! You should know that Na was busy in filming MLFAS in Mae Hong Son (Northern Thailand) and obviously, Ya flew over Chiang Mai to meet Na over there (and then maybe for filming KKSL the next few days). Today is an important day in Thailand because it's "Loy krathong". Most of the lovers will celebrate it together!

KF ‏ @Fangjutamat
เรา : คนนี้สวยจัง หุ่นดีมาก
Me: This person is so beautiful! A very nice body!
เพื่อน : เหมือนญาญ่าเลย
Friend: She looks like Yaya
ครึ่งชั่วโมงผ่านไป ณเดชเดินมา กรี๊ดดด เค้ามาด้วยกันอะแกรรรรร #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Half hour later, Nadech was walking... Greeed!!! They came together youuuu! #nadechyaya

จ่อยนะจ่ะ‏ @9bwXpTRYHvjdVP3
เจอที่ไหนหรอค่ะ
Where did you meet them?

@NUN_TN28

เจอที่มนต์นมสด นิมนานเชียงใหม่ค่ะ
I met them in "มนต์นมสด นิมนาน" Chiang mai ka

cr.as tagged

cr.fastbeam

cr.game rai game rak

Since Yaya came back from Tokyo, she was proud to show in her IG stories that Na offered her strawberries. You were missing your Bear right?

Also, like each year, the poll of "With who would you like to celebrate "loy krathong" the most?" is out! And like usual, both NY are among the favourite celebrities thai people would like to celebrate Loy krathong. But sorry guys, Nadech & Yaya are busy tonight, they are celebrating it together haha :thumbup:

1 - Yaya
2 - Bella
3 - Nadech
4 - Pope
5 - Aump Patcharapa

been waiting for your post dear @sasuke06 :love::cheer::thumbup:thank you so much for the FIN info about our dearest NY:love::icon12::naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am the one confuse. I didnt start any rumour but merely infering on and commenting on the issue that they said was happening. Being a fan is everyones choice. So you mean to say that Thai NY fans are savage when they are displeased? Should I then say what I think based on what's pleasing in their opinion? You said they will give lectures on opinions of other fans? Even presumming to take over one's right to be a fan by saying 'better not to be a fan' ? Are you saying there are many fans who likes to control what one say as a fan and what one posts?

I suppose that explains a lot.

I also want to make it clear. I didn't say that Nadech will do anything to sell or NYFC. FYI, I was talking about the other people involved not the NYFC or Nadech... My opinion was on other people surrounding the issue like the production or maybe even Matt ( not nadech) doing that to get her away from the issue. And that was just an opinion. So I do not know what they would have lectured to me about or question me as a fan. A moron will do that.

The only people who would have a problem with my comment are people who cannot understand English or perhaps Matt's fans.
The part of my comment about the rumour was just in general, it wasn't necessarily/completely aimed at you. I just needed to highlight that your comment sounded dumb & could cause trouble.

I never said they give lectures on the opinions of other fans, it's just common sense that if you know very little about something, you don't start commenting stuff that could start trouble. I vaguely remember you saying something like at first you were worried about Na starring with Matt, and not even in terms of acting ability. If a fan is going to be insecure about NY working with other people then yes you will get told that it's better to not be a fan, because it makes no sense to support an actor & actress who will have to work with others if you seem to get worried whenever they work with someone else. NY do not need fans like that. Some Thai NY fans are savage when someone makes a comment that is just dumb, makes other fans/NY look bad or shows that they have no insight on the topic. You weren't giving an opinion lol, you were just rambling about something you know very little about. It makes no sense why you would point out the production, when they should share pics of the leads on set - like they have been doing all along.

And I don't understand what someone is saying about people controlling what you can say on here lol. If your first post on a thread is you making a looooong analysis on something you know nothing about, then yes, you will be called out for it by some others on here. No one wants to control what someone thinks or says but what they say can provoke others to react against them or NY FC in general, and I'm not up for being dragged into something that can easily be avoided.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
The part of my comment about the rumour was just in general, it wasn't necessarily/completely aimed at you. I just needed to highlight that your comment sounded dumb & could cause trouble.

I never said they give lectures on the opinions of other fans, it's just common sense that if you know very little about something, you don't start commenting stuff that could start trouble. I vaguely remember you saying something like at first you were worried about Na starring with Matt, and not even in terms of acting ability. If a fan is going to be insecure about NY working with other people then yes you will get told that it's better to not be a fan, because it makes no sense to support an actor & actress who will have to work with others if you seem to get worried whenever they work with someone else. NY do not need fans like that. Some Thai NY fans are savage when someone makes a comment that is just dumb, makes other fans/NY look bad or shows that they have no insight on the topic. You weren't giving an opinion lol, you were just rambling about something you know very little about. It makes no sense why you would point out the production, when they should share pics of the leads on set - like they have been doing all along.

And I don't understand what someone is saying about people controlling what you can say on here lol. If your first post on a thread is you making a looooong analysis on something you know nothing about, then yes, you will be called out for it by some others on here. No one wants to control what someone thinks or says but what they say can provoke others to react against them or NY FC in general, and I'm not up for being dragged into something that can easily be avoided.
If your comment was not aimed at me . Then why did you hit reply to my post....????..I'm sorry, but I never said that I was worried about them working together. .Maybe you are confusing me with someone else or did not understand what I had posted. Again, my comment was just an opinion on someone's post. Whether it is a wise or not so wise comment. It was only an opinion. Am I so important that my opinion will create anything big?I never attacked the NYFC, but you on the other hand said they are able to be savage in giving comment. Commenting on one's opinion in a way you just did- This also precisely explains why some other FC sees NYFC in a bad way and why they see the FC as you yourself say as savages. You replied to my post because you did not like my opinion on wondering perhaps that to generate buzz for the movie and get rid of the present problem of one of the stars that the production may consider that. I understand that. Why? Because it is something that can be done and is possible on how the production would handle the situation. I did not say that for certain that they would. I said it was a possibility and I would not be surprise.

Do people have to have some special privilege to be able to freely state their opinion? When LR was airing so many people were complaining ledt and right about many different things, on the production and editing etc. Yet I did not see you say anything about their comments. But I also vaguely remember if you were one of them who were complaining.

I will end with this, since I do not like to having such negativity in my life.
I am aware you have been here since the beginning of the thread. You are probably seen here by many as Queen.. or king :) .But your unprovoked attack on me which regardless of how many friends you have here, still does not make you right or fair. I have not done or said anything bad to you. I had just expressed my opinion you do not like. I clarified some things because I thought in the beginning that you might have misunderstood. But it seem that you just did not like my opinion whether because you are one of her(Matt) fans or maybe I had offended one of your friends. I have not personally attack you . But you became more bold in your attack on my post. You can read it again. I still maintain that I did not say anything wrong. Perhaps you think you are free to do that to people because you have been here so long. Yes, you can and people may even support you. But it does not make you a very good person. Please do not use the NYFC as being the one who would be savage in giving lectures. You are the one who just did that. I hope you do not treat the next person who leaves a comment here that you do not agree with such unfairness as you had treated me. I have nothing else to say to you.

Last edited:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
I read the feedback from thai nyfc and even those who are the most difficult to satisfy seem happy with the new editing. There are a lots of unseen scenes therefore, the story is more consistent, the pace looks less choppy and the way each scene are connected makes more sense. We will see...but with more than 9 hours than the 1st version, the change must be significant for sure. That's why this DVD worth it whereas for those who bought lakorn's DVD Boxset that have the same contents as the youtube version....ch3 ripped you off LOOOL.

ปลื้มปริ่มน้ำตาไหล :crybaby2: แค่ลองเปิดดูบางตอนคือดีย์ต่อใจมากกกก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I'm so happy until I cry. I've just tried to have a look on some scenes and it was already good for my heart #likitrakthecrownprincess

#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess เรียงใหม่ ใส่ฉากที่หายไป ปรับเพิ่มอารมณ์ให้ดูลุ่มลึกขึ้นไปอีก.. คุ้มค่าม้ากกก
#likitrakthecrownprincess A new arrangement, they added scenes that have disappeared. They changed and added more emotional scenes to make it more smoothly...Very worth it!

เปิดดูแผ่นสุดท้ายแล้ว คือดีงามมาก เนื้อหาที่เพิ่มเข้ามาช่างดีต่อใจเหลือเกิน ฮืออออออออออ จะกลับบ้านไปดูละคร #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
I watched the last disc and it's great! The added contents are so good to me! Huuuuuuuuu! I will go back home to watch the lakorn #likitrakthecrownprincess

ฮือมีตอนเพิ่มมาหลายฉากเลย ...:crybaby2::crybaby2:
They added a lots of new scenes ... :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Is it out already? Did anyone received theirs yet? Sorry, I'm really behind and need an update on this. Thanks.