[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4z399lTVf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1csthvcne7l0q
Ya finally posted a pic of herself in hk lol
We all know who took that lol
I knew it was a white dress! :risas3: I just said I’m sure they didn’t get married cause their friends families and friends aren’t there, but that’s a nice white dress, I would get married in that dress lol. I wonder if Na ever imagine his wedding seeing yaya in this kinds of dresses. I’m sure, :risas3: cause he seem to plan everything in advance. ..wait is white the traditional Thai wedding dress? Do they have a traditional one? And is I white? :confused12: not familiar with thai culture

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I love that they r enjoying their time away from all the mess .
I don’t think na is strict , ya already confirmed that . They respect and support each other . It’s more like she know how the Thai media and fans or elders will see her . Ya is a smart girl . The person she need permission from , is her mom . Mae Pla raises a well manner smart etc good girl . Na has never tell her she can’t do it . Btw this all came from ya . If u want to watch the video to all of this I can gather up for u guys lol . The reason why is becuz I don’t want people to see na as a controlling bf etc . Vice versa .

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Are they traveling together and only the two of them?

Just your guess..

Because previosly mae keaw posted the family went to make merit before She posted 3 photos of Na and Ya in HK

Btw Nadech is a definition of work life balance and life well traveled and life well merit Lol

Kimmy and Mark too

He works smart not just work hard and I admire that from him.

So happy now the two can go wherever they want without any prejudice. They both are adults now. Mae Pla and Mae Keaw can step back a bit :)

Last edited: