[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Are they traveling together and only the two of them?

Just your guess..

Because previosly mae keaw posted the family went to make merit before She posted 3 photos of Na and Ya in HK
They definitely are traveling together but I have no idea if it’s just only 2 of them or with their friends

Anyway, just seeing the pic in Mae Keaw IG, I guess all NYFC are in cloud 9 right now :aaaaa:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alichgo R u thinking what i'm thinking when u saw that na is wearing white? Cuz ya wore white....just saying
Of course but I can't let my craziness out in the open like that and just keep it to myself. 3...2... someone will:risas3:

Are they traveling together and only the two of them?
Because previosly mae keaw posted the family went to make merit before She posted 3 photos of Na and Ya in HK
You know the pic of Nadech w/ Seng Khonkaen in the background was from their India trip right?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I am pretty sure they went themselves cuz if the mom went she would have posted pics of her with them if she is able to posted na and ya pic just saying but not gonna jinx myself lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still waiting for that one pic that's gonna to end us, probably not going to get it but still
I am pretty sure they went themselves cuz if the mom went she would have posted pics of her with them if she is able to posted na and ya pic just saying but not gonna jinx myself lol
Hard to get THAT ONE pic if there's noone there to take pictures for you, but if only... :risas3:

or

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
when I said Yaya's bf is STRICT this is only my guess dont take it seriously:angel10:

Your comment makes me thinking that Nadech is such a protective and gentleman after all. Remember when he had an event with Teaw? He saw that She wore a miniskirt and had a hard time sitting. He by instict called the organizer to find a blanket for her. Secondly, He is not touchy unless the girl is someone that He is close to or She makes the first move. Even to Yaya He is very cautious. Luckily for him, his teerak is quite affectionate so these things aren't an issue.

But after all both are very well mannered and very thoughtful. They know the boundaries. They even know how to handle the press.

Too perfect for each other and too perfect as human being hence they're so young

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech loves Yaya so much but Yaya never do anything for him to prove his importance, she is so touchy with other guys without respect for Nadech, she never regard Nadech as her boyfriend