[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What? What does it says here?
I was in a seminar so all I could do was paste the tweet before I was caught not doing work lol. That tweet is from the same person who saw them in HK, they basically said the reason they thought it was a couple they didn't know is because they heard the couple calling each other babe. Then they turned around and saw it was NY (in the tweet they said "jack pot" :pancarta:)
This is why when Ya said they don't have names for each other in English I was like suuuuuuuuuureeeeeeee :risas3:

In relation to no pics, I'm sure it's because technically most people don't know that NY are in HK. It's like that trip to Japan years ago where they visited Pa Yoshio's family. The Paris trip was different because everyone knew NY were in Paris so sharing pics was no problem.

Last edited:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Haha. Weak. Couldn’t answer my question with a better/supportive reasoning.

Moving on, could this trip to HK be because Nakee 2 could be going international? Maybe they are there earlier to spend time together before the rest of the gang gets there to do promotions...
I dont think that NY went to HK for doing promotion of Nakee 2 there. Nadech will have an event with Slim Concept on Nov 11th, they will come back Bkk before that day. :)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I was in a seminar so all I could do was paste the tweet before I was caught not doing work lol. That tweet is from the same person who saw them in HK, they basically said the reason they thought it was a couple they didn't know is because they heard the couple calling each other babe. Then they turned around and saw it was NY (in the tweet they said "Jack pot" :pancarta:)
This is why when Ya said they don't have names for each other in English I was like suuuuuuuuuureeeeeeee :risas3:

In relation to know pics, I'm sure it's because technically most people don't know that NY are in HK. It's like that trip to Japan years ago where they visited Pa Yoshio's family. The Paris trip was different because everyone knew NY were in Paris so sharing pics was no problem.
Thanks
I was laughing when ya say about no nicknames in English lol they both speak English to each other a lot and m sure all their friends call each other baby, babe etc and not them ? Nah she is trolling us , learning from na

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Haha. Weak. Couldn’t answer my question with a better/supportive reasoning.

Moving on, could this trip to HK be because Nakee 2 could be going international? Maybe they are there earlier to spend time together before the rest of the gang gets there to do promotions...
I read yesterday that JKN bought the rights for Nakee 2 and that's the only "international" news I've heard of in relation to Nakee 2. The only other countries I currently know of that Nakee 2 has been/will be shown in are Laos & Cambodia. Nothing about HK or anywhere else yet.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Interesting...well just a guess as to why they are there..I mean as mysterious as the mythical creature Nakee herself, the film didn’t get much promotion leaving the audience turnout a surprise, so NY in HK for Nakee sounds believable lol

So they are there on holiday. Pending picture of a HK resident taking a pic of NY in front of a famous temple or HK monument....

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
I was in a seminar so all I could do was paste the tweet before I was caught not doing work lol. That tweet is from the same person who saw them in HK, they basically said the reason they thought it was a couple they didn't know is because they heard the couple calling each other babe. Then they turned around and saw it was NY (in the tweet they said "Jack pot" :pancarta:)

In relation to know pics, I'm sure it's because technically most people don't know that NY are in HK. It's like that trip to Japan years ago where they visited Pa Yoshio's family. The Paris trip was different because everyone knew NY were in Paris so sharing pics was no problem.
Thank u so much:icon12: :pancarta:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
No pictures. I think there was a game in the past called where in the world is Carmen Sandiego . This one is where in the world is. NY..lol. We know in HK. But where,,haha all we know she’s wearing long sleeve white top , maybe even long sleeev white dress based on her IG story. She’s the only one who’s more likely to share because Nadech is just too private lol.

They can’t be getting married yet right? Because it’s only them two without family, friends or fans, :risas3: sorry my imagination is running I was thinking when do you wear long white dress in HongKong. It seem white dress than just top cause it seem to go passed her knees. Merit making maybe?

These pre wedding concept had been going on for a while, so many pics had been taken, Don’t they have enough by now? lol. By the time they actually get married, they would have a mountain of pics , it would take hours to show them all in a clip lol

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Heck Just a glimpse of a picture of them at the airport returning to Thailand I be happy ...

You know what my simple wish is to see them casually holding hands on a simple date and have a cute hug when to cross the street or at a hotel lobby.

Well I've seen Yaya hugging Nadech at coach fashion show so I'm just waiting for them to casually holding hands on a simple date. :thumbup:

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
I hope we got nothing. As much as I would like to see it for my own satisfaction, I would rather they enjoy some great quality time away from everyone.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
is it CONFIRMED NY are indeed alone no one else with them now in HK?thanks for your reply @sasuke06
How to give you an answer....

They could be alone or with other people

This is a private trip. If someone didn't spot them "alone", we'll never know. If NY are promoting something it must be the "privacy concept" LOL.

At the end, does it really matter? I mean they are spending time together. To be alone or not is not the question, whoever is next to NY will be the 3rd wheel because they are used to being in their "own world" haha

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
How to give you an answer....

They could be alone or with other people

This is a private trip. If someone didn't spot them, we'll never know. If NY are promoting something it should be the "privacy concept" LOL.

At the end, does it really matter? I mean they are spending time together. To be alone or not is not the question, whoever is next to NY will be the 3rd wheel because they are used to being in their "own world" haha

cr.rightful owners
All those 3rd wheel pictures :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: