[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Meanwhile.....NY are living happily their life together in Hong Kong LOL

Hey! I'm in Hong Kong and I stand next to a love couple that are taking turns taking pics of each other, very cute! I turned around to look at clearly... Hey! It is Nadech Yaya! Very cute gna!

We can picture them according to their last trip in HK in 2017 haha

James Ma is not there this time. Look at this magnet & twin couple :p

No pics from NY? They don't want to share? Ok no problem...repost lol :risas3:

Can NY's film cameras give each other a hug like the Paris trip please? LOL

Hong kong 2018-11

Paris 2018-10

Last edited:

Hey! I'm in Hong Kong and I stand next to a love couple who is alternating to take pic, very cute! I turned myself to look at it clearly... Hey! It is Nadech Yaya! Very cute gna!

Hong kong 2018-11

Paris 2018-10
is it CONFIRMED NY are indeed alone no one else with them now in HK?thanks for your reply @sasuke06

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
@Nadechlover Daaaang what is your problem? Calling Norwegian girls slut and all? Normally I don’t comment either but that comment was uncalled for and I felt I needed to defend not only Yaya but women in general. You definitely have issues with Nadech/Yaya or your mad Yaya/Nichkhun aren’t together...I understand fans can be delusional but there is a reality. You can’t change or stop the relationship Nadech and Yaya has so stop trying to make a fool out of yourself.

@Nadechlover Daaaang what is your problem? Calling Norwegian girls slut and all? Normally I don’t comment either but that comment was uncalled for and I felt I needed to defend not only Yaya but women in general. You definitely have issues with Nadech/Yaya or your mad Yaya/Nichkhun aren’t together...I understand fans can be delusional but there is a reality. You can’t change or stop the relationship Nadech and Yaya has so stop trying to make a fool out of yourself.
she is HURTING she hates Yaya a lot she cant accept NY are for REAL:love::icon12: she is using Nickjun who was rumored to be gay that is why his gf broke up with him :BangHead:@Nadechlover:fighting3: wake up dont waste your time here. :love::icon12::pNY are having private moments ALONE together NOW :naughty2:i think NY:icon12: PRE WEDDING preparation:naughty2::love: imagine that so you might finally accept the fact that :icon12:Yaya is Nadech's choice for life:love: up to you if you choose to remain IN DENIAL :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Hey! I'm in Hong Kong and I stand next to a love couple who is alternating to take pics, very cute! I turned myself to look at it clearly... Hey! It is Nadech Yaya! Very cute gna!

No pics from NY? They don't want to share? Ok no problem...repost lol :risas3:

Hong kong 2018-11

Paris 2018-10
DEEAAAAD
ที่คิดว่าเป็นคู่รักโดยที่ยังไม่รู้ว่าเป็นณดญญเพราะได้ยินเค้าเรียกกันว่าเบ๊บ พอหันไปเท่านั้นแหละแจ็กพ๊อตเลยจ้าาาา น่ารักมากจริงๆ
https://twitter.com/babyj916/status/1059797868121284609?s=19

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
DEEAAAAD
ที่คิดว่าเป็นคู่รักโดยที่ยังไม่รู้ว่าเป็นณดญญเพราะได้ยินเค้าเรียกกันว่าเบ๊บ พอหันไปเท่านั้นแหละแจ็กพ๊อตเลยจ้าาาา น่ารักมากจริงๆ
https://twitter.com/babyj916/status/1059797868121284609?s=19
What? What does it says here?