[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Both Nadech and Yaya never forget to give back to the community where ever they are at. They make a lot of money but they're not driven by it; they're really humble and down to earth. Just saw a post that Yaya donated a total 100000 baht(~$3000) for 20 top students while she was at Nong Khai. So proud of her!

Not trying to incite any hate but I wonder if other stars are as giving? Maybe they are but I just don't follow them...

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Both Nadech and Yaya never forget to give back to the community where ever they are at. They make a lot of money but they're not driven by it; they're really humble and down to earth. Just saw a post that Yaya donated a total 100000 baht(~$3000) for 20 top students while she was at Nong Khai. So proud of her!

Not trying to incite any hate but I wonder if other stars are as giving? Maybe they are but I just don't follow them...
I am sure they all do but not as much as ny . Weir does quite a lot as well but ny generation, they do the most . Haters will say that ny especially na does it to make news or it’s not genuine smh

enaevardo

sarNie Egg

So apparently at 2:20 Nadech teased Yaya by calling her "Babe" and then she took a glance at him but he teased her again by calling her "Babe Babe" and she turned again smiling at him.

Naughty Nadech!!! You don't wanna be called "fan" but keeps calling her "Tearak" or "Babe" in front of so many people goshhh
Yeah you're right @farfalla Na called her babe haha. I used this photo in my profile account but happy to know the meaning behind the smile and the look.:thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
An updated list since Home Stay was released today. GDH fans must be so confused & angry rn looooooooool

Cr Theaterist

For anyone who was waiting for subs:
The only two movies I want to see from this poster is Nakee2 and Ananda's. The 3rd and last one look dumb! Homestay is from the same production company as BOTY so I am not surprise with the opening result.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope, I've only read feedback & watched some reviews. I had to avoid spoilers though, just in case they do show it somewhere near me.
Oh it's coming to a theater near you alright! I saw that interview with that lady/guy Ann and it sounds promising! So I am holding out and may have read some stuffs, but I still want to see it.

I don't wanna see Nakee 2 I wanna see NAKEE 3!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheeeeeee
Us international fans should make a Thailand trip for this....

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh it's coming to a theater near you alright! I saw that interview with that lady/guy Ann and it sounds promising! So I am holding out and may have read some stuffs, but I still want to see it.

Us international fans should make a Thailand trip for this....
We have 5 weeks to ponder this lol, I'm flexible just saying lolol but I know it will come to US for sure and to LA which is near me.