[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Yaya commented,
“ I’m waiting for Pe Arthit picking cabbages ka.”

I know many people didn’t care for TNNKK, but it’s my second favorite lakorns of NY after DJA.
SAME HERE next to DJA:love: ......TNNKK:icon12: is my next favorite in fact this lakorn is better than RS LLSR and LR and TNNKK made :love::naughty2:NY real life romantic relationship much deeper:icon12: they filmed this in the year 2011:icon12: if I am not mistaken almost simultaneous with GRGR:love:

athenoebe18

sarNie Egg
Hi! Im a lurker here since the first episode of crown princess, Im from the philippines but working here in Uae. I was so happy when I got stumbled on a video of Nadech swimming in
Likit Ruk, I think that was the first episode, at first I thought it was a joke coz the shore is just so near and He dived on it, even I showed it to
my bestfriend and we laught at it but little did i
Know, I would come to love this tandem and the rest was history. I became addicted to them especially on IG.

But Im speaking now coz I have been curious and wondering that.
1st Nadech was with vacationing with his friends all over Europe which I thought was a Bachelor party?!?
2nd Yaya was ask if she want to get married now and she said she wants to be an Auntie first. abd then the news broke out that margie is pregnant and Yaya posted that She excited to be an auntie
3rd and last observation 29/10/18 Yaya is vacationing somewhere on the beach with Her Friends and usually that count as a Bachelorrete party

P.S this is only my meticulous observation and maybe We can hear a good news soon

Thank u for my delulu

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hi! Im a lurker here since the first episode of crown princess, Im from the philippines but working here in Uae. I was so happy when I got stumbled on a video of Nadech swimming in
Likit Ruk, I think that was the first episode, at first I thought it was a joke coz the shore is just so near and He dived on it, even I showed it to
Know, I would come to love this tandem and the rest was history. I became addicted to them especially on IG.

1st Nadech was with vacationing with his friends all over Europe which I thought was a Bachelor party?!?
2nd Yaya was ask if she want to get married now and she said she wants to be an Auntie first. abd then the news broke out that margie is pregnant and Yaya posted that She excited to be an auntie
3rd and last observation 29/10/18 Yaya is vacationing somewhere on the beach with Her Friends and usually that count as a Bachelorrete party

P.S this is only my meticulous observation and maybe We can hear a good news soon

Thank u for my delulu
Nadech's trip with his friends is not a bachelor party, it's just a casual trip with some of his friends like his trip to London, Bali etc. It definitely can't be a bachelor party cuz some of his closest friends weren't present. Same thing for Ya: it's just a trip with her friends that they had been planning for a while.

This is all that matters to me and hopefully it's only 4 of them in the group on their calendar signing day. I see that for other dates, there are 10 actors/actresses for each group.

*For my selfish reason less people means more time for the MC to tease NY :love:
Yep it's nice NY are with Janie and James so the TEASING will be purely for NY:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

Thank u for my delulu

Hmmm... Why do I feel like MK is the one who is most likely go ahead first.....

Hmmm... Why do I feel like MK is the one who is most likely go ahead first.....
Because MK are not as wholesome as NY.MK are carefree people liberated in other words NY have image to protect being role models of the new generation.Good news to MK fans their couple could be the next to get married any time soon:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Yaya commented,
“ I’m waiting for Pe Arthit picking cabbages ka.”

I know many people didn’t care for TNNKK, but it’s my second favorite lakorns of NY after DJA.

It’s also my 2nd favorite (after GRGR) . Of all the lakorn they did. Their characters inTNNKK just seem to be more close to the real nadech and yaya as normal persons who were simple and likes nature,,lol.. I mean if you think of their other roles in DJA, GRGR, RS, LLSR and LR .. even including nakee 2 , their characters doesn’t come closer to the real yaya and nadech as TNNKK. That’s probably why yaya can interchange between nadech and his character there, saying waiting for cabbages ..I don’t know what other character she can use cause Fai was a temperamental person, Saichon is an islander who’s nice and simple almost naive.. but can turn to a savage Charles. Then inRS he’s like a boss who commands many men, and he’s definetly not playboy like Ramin or Military like Darwin or inspector from nakee. His character in TNNKK is probably the most natural for nadech to have played, and I think for yaya too.

It’s also my 2nd favorite (after GRGR) . Of all the lakorn they did. Their characters inTNNKK just seem to be more close to the real nadech and yaya as normal persons who were simple and likes nature,,lol.. I mean if you think of their other roles in DJA, GRGR, RS, LLSR and LR .. even including nakee 2 , their characters doesn’t come closer to the real yaya and nadech as TNNKK. That’s probably why yaya can interchange between nadech and his character there, saying waiting for cabbages ..I don’t know what other character she can use cause Fai was a temperamental person, Saichon is an islander who’s nice and simple almost naive.. but can turn to a savage Charles. Then inRS he’s like a boss who commands many men, and he’s definetly not playboy like Ramin or Military like Darwin or inspector from nakee. His character in TNNKK is probably the most natural for nadech to have played, and I think for yaya too.
I agree with you remember when Yaya went to Norway for a short vacation she went to her family's peach and berry farm then cook jam by herself as gift for her teerak back in Thailand:love::icon12::naughty2:that reminds us her character in TNNKK :thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Whyyy? Mark has Kim who is perfect for him and Ya has Nadech so no need to worry. They are best friends!

James Ma is the one who seems to adore Yaya hehe but they are the same-age friend so no need to worry as well

I want to see Yaya and Mario acting together though!
Nadechlover is a troll lol, she doesn't like Ya & has a history of attacking her and trying to spread false rumours about her. This is why I crack up when some of Na's fans say his solo FC have never attacked any of his co-stars, erm no, you have an example right here on AF :rolleyes: I just act like Nadechlover doesn't exist on this thread cuz solo fans like her are a waste of my time :risas3:

Last edited: