[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Sounds like me if I was in Thailand :risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-10-19_17-44-9.png
#Nakee2 When my friend asked about why I watched it twice, I answered that in the first round I watched Nadech & in the second round I watched Yaya. But I forgot to watch the CG so there will probably be a third round.

(The 17 million baht is for Bangkok & Chiangmai I believe)
upload_2018-10-19_18-2-44.png

P'Sunnyyyyyyy
'(Her) face when she is about to be the '100 million' nang'ek for 2 movies #Nakee2'
upload_2018-10-19_18-5-28.png
https://twitter.com/SunnyDulac/status/1053139692130955264

Lots of people are asking for a part 3 so they can know more about the story of Na & Ya's characters, so I wonder if P'Off will make a Nakee 3. Cuz with Nakee 2 only being around 1hr & 30mins long, it definitely seems like they set it up for another part.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpGgkelhhk8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r07u0h366avv
Remember one of the video I posted on here for u guys saying how considerate na was . Ead, one of na side kick posted a story about what happen and what na did . He praise na . If someone has time and wants to translate feel free lol .
upload_2018-10-19_19-53-18.png
They call him the 'real pra'ek'. I am not surprised why many people are able to love nong Barry (Nadech). The other day there was the opening of Nakee 2 & at the photo session there were 7 actors standing together on the stage. Different reporters & photographers tried to get space in order to get the best photos. When it was getting chaotic, one photographer shouted loudly towards the stage "I would like to photograph just 5 people krap, the 2 people should move away". 2 people means me & P' Boy Fai. The 2 of us moved away without thinking anything, and then there was a reply from nong Nadech saying "It's ok krap, we came together", then he put his hand on my waist & led me to stand in the row again to take photos.
Getting down from the stage, P' Boy Fai & I were speaking to each other; we understand the photographer & didn't think much of it. But what impressed us was that nong Nadech made us feel that he places importance on small matters relating to those around him & (there are) many other matters/cases that I felt impressed with this pra'ek while filming...a feeling I want to tell you (all).

Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes in this translation lol. Also that photographer is really rude -.-

To Na:

Florencce

sarNie Egg
View attachment 26696
They call him the 'real pra'ek'. I am not surprised why many people are able to love nong Barry (Nadech). The other day there was the opening of Nakee 2 & at the photo session there were 7 actors standing together on the stage. Different reporters & photographers tried to get space in order to get the best photos. When it was getting chaotic, one photographer shouted loudly towards the stage "I would like to photograph just 5 people krap, the 2 people should move away". 2 people means me & P' Boy Fai. The 2 of us moved away without thinking anything, and then there was a reply from nong Nadech saying "It's ok krap, we came together", then he put his hand on my waist & led me to stand in the row again to take photos.
Getting down from the stage, P' Boy Fai & I were speaking to each other; we understand the photographer & didn't think much of it. But what impressed us was that nong Nadech made us feel that he places importance on small matters relating to those around him & (there are) many other matters/cases that I felt impressed with this pra'ek while filming...a feeling I want to tell you (all).

Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes in this translation lol. Also that photographer is really rude -.-

To Na:
No doubt Thai people loves Nadech

pinky3

sarNie Adult
View attachment 26696

To Na:
Thanks. Welcome back thought
Everyone abandon ny ship lol or all these sweetness is killing us lol.
Btw I am so impressed with your Thai

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Oh my God, if yaya or kim caught that bouquet you can bet it will be crazy and n the news all over thailand. Then people are going to start celebrating and suggesting or picking out the date for the weddimg. There would be People hiring them to endorse wedding stuffs. Like wedding and honeymoon attire, best reception sites and hotel for the honeymoon, honeymoon locations etc..using the actual footage of catching the bouquet as backdrop or included in the advertisement hahaha. :risas3: it would not be difficult to imagine that happening. Because if im an advertiser, thats what i would do. lol

It would be a riot. They would be teased mercilessly. If you think they are being teased badly after Paris. This would be a whole new different level of teasing lol

Although observing the two (yaya and kim) they didnt really seem very agressive. By that i didnt mean to push everyone around them to catch it .lol. because I think there are some girls like that. lol. But They seem a bit shy to catch the bouquet. Even though they raised they hands. But i think its just because it would not look right if they just stood there. lol. Now if jane throw it in exact direction i think they would try to catch it. But theyre too far and jane..well she didnt throw far enough. Other brides has really strong arms. In some weddings i saw some brides throw pass everyone into the other guests not even participating lol.

BTW what in heck happened to Na mom instagram? I think she messaged what happened at her last 2 posts but when i hit translate.. as usual it gave me weird sentences. Like cuddle and fire haha this translation stuff in IG is driving me insane. It always gives you crazy sentences that's devoid of meaning :fighting3::pancarta:

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Your translation is on point and very accurate.

Thank you na ka for your effort and hard work! :clap::thumbup:

Some even commented that they shed some tears reading this account.

View attachment 26696

To Na:

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
View attachment 26696

To Na:
I found this really moving when I saw it in the FC fancam. Nadech proved time and time again that about what it takes to be a true Pra'ek.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Im not sure whose fan it was but that waypak2 from twitter is really very annoying. Insisting that nakee2 only got 17million and i fine 29 million and peemak 21. This person insisted these numbers are just from Bangkok and chiang mai and the rest have no significance since its sold on fix price to the rest of other theaters Then also insisted that the 1billion bhat of peemak was from nationwide only mot international . Saying that they wont include the international gross causse it was sold to those countries on fixed price. When wikipedia evidence was shown, that person said its in english so it probably got it wrong. ThatThai wiki would be more accurate. Apparently that person understands thai. Grrr:BangHead:...lol. annoying as hell..hahaha:risas3:.

Last edited:

Matttiii97

sarNie Egg
Welcome to the thread! I don't know how others that did not grow up with the language learn how to understand Thai, but I did via watching lakorns with my mom so I can't give you any help with this. I guess it's years of watching lakorns? I think it'll help you learn quicker if you read subtitles while listening so you can associate some sentences with the thai phrases you heard. Maybe someone will chime in.
Thank you. :))) I'll try to watch lakorns and do what you said. But I'm very picky with what to watch so probably I'll just rewatch all of NY lakorns. :risas3: