[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I hope so but unfortunately some of the bigger named festival occurred already or about to so it's unlikely for me to see it here in Japan anytime soon! The more popular and buzz worthy the movie is then the more likely it'll be screen in the usual neighboring countries. Depending on where it is, I wouldn't mind taking a small vacation to that location:naughty2:
Yeah we probably have to wait till next year for the next film festivals :(

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Like magnets jaaaaaaa
View attachment 26661
Cr to owner
I saw this vid and it made me smile so hard. It's so cute how they are matching. From this angle, it sort of looks like Ya is sitting on Na's lap which made me freak out. But they are just sitting really close. We have been blessed over and over again with all these fin moments :cheer: I feel like such a lucky fan

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Did Jennie got married at the same place our couple did the dance in Likit Ruk?

I saw Paula Taylor posted it's the Benedict Studio.

Wanna see them dance the slow dance so badly uh uh uh

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenings out of Thailand will have subtitles - the question is if those subtitles will be 100% accurate lol
Esan humor will get lost. Netflix was not any better either. I watch Pee Mak briefly via Netflix and the subtitle was adequate but some historical event references were dumb.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpGpRaWAAUb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=136rs0a2dtmlr

Miss Urassaya aint playin y'all
Our girl...well actually khun narak's girl actually went to catch it but well u saw the clip
I LMAO
Nothing wrong with Woosen trying to catch the bouquet, but she's been there done that so why not stand in the back and let Yaya and Kim stand in the front :pancarta: