[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm sure it's happened before. Well not in the literal sense, completely lol but to have 26 screenings, the theater would have had to eliminate some screenings to add more showings for Nakee2. Also they added midnight showings when every movie theater's last showing is like around 10 pm or 11 pm. Also most theaters have on average just 6 showings for even a big release but you can see that theater has 4x that. Base on buzz, theaters would be foolished not to. This is only Thursday, it's a week day. The weekend days, should have double whatever Thursdays revenues are coz more people are free and you better believe a lot of people will watch this more than once.
Some people were saying they kept getting sidetracked by Na's handsomeness so they'll have to go and rewatch it :pancarta:

I am ready to see NY's smiles tomorrow, they must be so happy & relieved :love: The people who thought this was going to be a huge flop because of NY must be so confused right now :risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some people were saying they kept getting sidetracked by Na's handsomeness so they'll have to go and rewatch it :pancarta:

I am ready to see NY's smiles tomorrow, they must be so happy & relieved :love: The people who thought this was going to be a huge flop because of NY must be so confused right now :risas3:
It's a problem that's solved by more trips to the movie ahahahah I think most of the fans will definitely watch it more than once. The feedback is so postive full of recommendations. I think it's one of those movies where you would be happy to go watch it with friends. And if a family member hadn't seen it, you'll go watch it with them too and so on. I've only done this for one movie, The Departed ahahah I saw it 4x in cinemas. Anyone who needed someone to go see the movie, I was like, let's go! I actually see a lot of salty GDH fans lol They are so pissed lol hahahaaha but even Pee Mak's director tweeted that it's the movie brought the buzz back to cinemas. Can't wait to see what that opening day is.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Because even people from rural area who has never watched movies entered in cinemas only to watch Nakee2! A social phenomenon!

https://twitter.com/aphrodite_we/status/1052880590062608386
ชื่นชมทีม @MajorGroup ด้วยพลัง #นาคี2 ตัวนี่คืออยู่สาขาตจว.คือคนเยอะมาก เด็กและคนแก่บางคนไม่เคยเข้าโรงหนัง งงๆกับการซื้อตั๋ว ทีมงานยังบริการด้วยรอยยิ้มและมืออาชีพ บราโว่ :clap::clap:
Let me praise @MajorGroup with strengh @MajorGroup I was in a countryside cinema, there were a lots of people! There were kids and old people who have never entered in a cinema and they were confused about buying tickets. The staff helped them with smile and professionalism. Bravo :clap::clap:

You make the right choice cutie kid :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpEzEcrljwc/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

urassayas
Sroy come to tell Good night and thank you so much for the phenomenon which happened in the movie theaters today na ka. Tomorrow, let's keep staying together "deuu ka" (Esan expression) ❤ #นาคี2 #nakee2 Film's pic by kun inspector (=>Nadech)

thanya.wachi
คุณจะรักเธอ “นาคี2” @urassayas
You'll love her “Nakee2” @urassayas

Do you know why she called Nadech Mr. Inspector? Is it refering to his role in the movie? Or was it some other reason? Haha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, maybe sometime later we can request/petition for Netflix to have Nakee 2, since the movie just came out. Here's the link. https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest
Hopefully if enough people request, they can show the movie? Other than this idk how we might be able to see Nakee 2

@Pifa_Alsayana u can also try listening to English sub Thai songs. I know that Thai language in dramas and in general, they speak kinda fast so it'll be hard to learn. There's also YouTube videos for learning Thai. don't give up the experience of knowing Thai is rewarding cause there are soooo many good dramas with no sub

Last edited:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
Guys, maybe sometime later we can request/petition for Netflix to have Nakee 2, since the movie just came out. Here's the link. https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest
Hopefully if enough people request, they can show the movie? Other than this idk how we might be able to see Nakee 2

@Pifa_Alsayana u can also try listening to English sub Thai songs. I know that Thai language in dramas and in general, they speak kinda fast so it'll be hard to learn. There's also YouTube videos for learning Thai. don't give up the experience of knowing Thai is rewarding cause there are soooo many good dramas with no sub
Fantastic idea!

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I think our best bet is Nakee 2 being shown in an Asian film festival or something in whatever city each of us live in.
I hope so but unfortunately some of the bigger named festival occurred already or about to so it's unlikely for me to see it here in Japan anytime soon! The more popular and buzz worthy the movie is then the more likely it'll be screen in the usual neighboring countries. Depending on where it is, I wouldn't mind taking a small vacation to that location:naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Pee Mak (Mario and Mai Davikah) was the first Thai movie with highest income in which they got around 1000 millions baht from nationwide screening (but I don’t know for how many days of screening).. I am praying that Nakee 2 will get close to that figure too :angel10:
Pee Mak apparently made 598.98 million baht from screenings in Thailand (in the time frame m3l said) & the +1 billion baht included money made from screenings outside Thailand.

Last edited:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Pee Mak apparently made 598.98 million baht from screenings in Thailand (in the time frame m3l said) & the +1 billion baht included money made from screenings outside Thailand.
So far “Bad Genius “ is No.1 which they got more than 1 billion baht including revenues from oversea

I’m praying Nakee2 will break all the old records and become No.1 :angel10:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Pee Mak has earned more than 1 billion baht ($33 million) in revenue worldwide (mostly in Asia), and is currently the highest-grossing Thai film,[3] beating the record of Ong-Bak and one of Asia's highest grossing films of all time. The film sold a record 16 million tickets worldwide. The film has been screened in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Cambodia, Australia, Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, China, South Korea, parts of the South Pacific and parts of the United States.

Bad Genius was released on 3 May 2017, placing first at the Thai box office for two weeks and earning over 100 million baht(US$3 million), becoming the highest-grossing Thai film of 2017. The film performed successfully overseas. It broke Thai film earning records in several Asian countries, including China, where it earned over $30 million, making it the most internationally successful Thai film ever. Total $42.35 million

p.s. we wish nakee2 will become the highest-grossing Thai film all the time

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg

Actually a lot unlike korean has no sub..lol.. maybe thai lakorns will get more popular like korean and they will start making subs. The likit ruk if it has sub i would have bought the dvd and all of NY other dvds. But i had to watch most in youtube and not all has subs. I live in usa. I was wondering how some foreign films make it to the theaters here. Specifially Ritz theater . Ive watched many foreign films there. Mostly from england and other european nations. But wonder how foreign films make it to usa. I know BOTY was shown in usa. But i think it was only in one or two states. Not in mine.