[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Надеюсь фильм появится в интернете, так не терпится посмотреть его!!!.Скажите, кто-нибудь уже купил DVD Likit Ruk? Поделитесь сладкими моментами:angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na getting his face pasted on a building again :love:
upload_2018-10-18_16-21-20.png
Cr https://twitter.com/Cassina_bee/status/1052798614026706944

Another standee I want:love:
upload_2018-10-18_16-21-56.png
Cr ____jongrak____

Tomorrow NY will be on the morning news talking about Nakee 2
upload_2018-10-18_16-29-33.png

NY will also be going live on CH3's FB & YT tomorrow at 6:10pm Thai time, talking about the BTS of Nakee 2 & answering questions from fans. I'm fricking excited because last time they did a FB live for LR I almost died from the cuteness & them just being NY lol :love:
upload_2018-10-18_16-22-58.png

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone. I've been following NY for a while now and I want to learn the Thai language so bad so I can understand what they're saying without having to wait for the eng subs. It's kinda frustrating not knowing what they're talking about especially if it's something FIIIIIIN. Could you give me some tip s?
I also grew up with it since my parents spoke Thai here and there, and they were basically my translators when I didn't understand something. My advice would be to watch a ton of lakorns with English subs, even historical/boran lakorns ones just for some extra help.
I personally also started to pick up on some Korean and Mandarin, just from binge watching so many dramas. Just basically watch lots of dramas, and frequently. I start to lose some of my Thai when I go too long without watching a Lakorn or speaking to my parents in Thai. Sorry if this post is long lol but I hope this helps?

Also welcome to this forum!! And congrats to Nakee 2 success. I already wanted to watch it but now with the reviews I want to see it even more now T___T

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
Pee Mak (Mario and Mai Davikah) was the first Thai movie with highest income in which they got around 1000 millions baht from nationwide screening (but I don’t know for how many days of screening).. I am praying that Nakee 2 will get close to that figure too :angel10:
if that's several days of screening then nakee 2 would hold the all-time high for highest income on an opening day for thai movies right? thanks!

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
i'm just so happy and grateful for this forum. it's very hard when people or celebrities you admire are from another place and speak a different language altogether. it's like when there are load of fin moments, you get ecstatic and at the same time you're at a lost, sometimes feeling like a deer caught in headlights, coz you don't really understand what's going on. and everybody who takes the time and effort to share stories in this thread and translate clips here and there, are like my light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbup::worship2: and at some point you kind of go back and forth whether to pursue following ny or just deal with the frustrations and learn the language. the past few happenings are really fin that make everything worth it. :) willing| so, thank you everyone. we appreciate the updates :clap:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
keaw_jung
I'm very very happy ka, I Prostrate and thanks a lot everybody for supporting Nakee2 na krap. I'm very happy krap ❤❤❤❤ @thanya.wachi#นาคี 2

thanya.wachi
❤I'm very glad na ka Mae kaew, Uncle Off has a Blooming face ka. Thank you very very much to Nong (Nadech) na ka, Nong works with his heart. That's why nong won the viewers's heart in the whole country :icon12: I love him ka :love:

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFDuuBglwO/?hl=th&taken-by=keaw_jung
And once again khun Daeng realised that she wasn't wrong for liking Na since 4HJHKK :love::love:

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I also grew up with it since my parents spoke Thai here and there, and they were basically my translators when I didn't understand something. My advice would be to watch a ton of lakorns with English subs, even historical/boran lakorns ones just for some extra help.
I personally also started to pick up on some Korean and Mandarin, just from binge watching so many dramas. Just basically watch lots of dramas, and frequently. I start to lose some of my Thai when I go too long without watching a Lakorn or speaking to my parents in Thai. Sorry if this post is long lol but I hope this helps?

Also welcome to this forum!! And congrats to Nakee 2 success. I already wanted to watch it but now with the reviews I want to see it even more now T___T
But I think thai is a difficult language to learn ( then again maybe it’s just me) Because when I started watching korean with English sub I easily pic up the words. After watching for a couple of years even without subtitle I can seem to pic up enough to know what’s happening, But with thai language I’ve been watching almost a year and I can only pic up when they say no ..lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Na getting his face pasted on a building again :love:
View attachment 26617
Cr https://twitter.com/Cassina_bee/status/1052798614026706944

Another standee I want:love:
View attachment 26618
Cr ____jongrak____

Tomorrow NY will be on the morning news talking about Nakee 2
View attachment 26620

NY will also be going live on CH3's FB & YT tomorrow at 6:10pm Thai time, talking about the BTS of Nakee 2 & answering questions from fans. I'm fricking excited because last time they did a FB live for LR I almost died from the cuteness & them just being NY lol :love:
View attachment 26619
So happy he is making money to take the course he want and can design his own home . Also have some save for his future family

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks for all the updates, they are so sweet:icon12:.

Hello everyone. I've been following NY for a while now and I want to learn the Thai language so bad so I can understand what they're saying without having to wait for the eng subs. It's kinda frustrating not knowing what they're talking about especially if it's something FIIIIIIN. Could you give me some tip s?
Hi and Welcome :).

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
But I think thai is a difficult language to learn ( then again maybe it’s just me) Because when I started watching korean with English sub I easily pic up the words. After watching for a couple of years even without subtitle I can seem to pic up enough to know what’s happening, But with thai language I’ve been watching almost a year and I can only pic up when they say no ..lol
I think it probably has something to do with the fact that Thai is a language with tones, which can make it harder to pick up words.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I feel like this is a trend in most cinemas for tomorrow: only one screening with seats left while every other screening is completely sold out as people have booked it.
View attachment 26627
Cr https://twitter.com/BeeBeeCCS/status/1052966930695352320

View attachment 26628
Cr https://twitter.com/IamMubim/status/1052962002824351744

Because even people from rural area who has never watched movies entered in cinemas only to watch Nakee2! A social phenomenon!

https://twitter.com/aphrodite_we/status/1052880590062608386
ชื่นชมทีม @MajorGroup ด้วยพลัง #นาคี2 ตัวนี่คืออยู่สาขาตจว.คือคนเยอะมาก เด็กและคนแก่บางคนไม่เคยเข้าโรงหนัง งงๆกับการซื้อตั๋ว ทีมงานยังบริการด้วยรอยยิ้มและมืออาชีพ บราโว่ :clap::clap:
Let me praise @MajorGroup with strengh @MajorGroup I was in a countryside cinema, there were a lots of people! There were kids and old people who have never entered in a cinema and they were confused about buying tickets. The staff helped them with smile and professionalism. Bravo :clap::clap:

You make the right choice cutie kid :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpEzEcrljwc/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

urassayas
Sroy come to tell Good night and thank you so much for the phenomenon that happened in the movie theaters today na ka. Tomorrow, let's keep staying together "deuu ka" (Esan expression) ❤ #นาคี2 #nakee2 Film's pic by kun inspector (=>Nadech)

thanya.wachi
คุณจะรักเธอ “นาคี2” @urassayas
You'll love her “Nakee2” @urassayas

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow! That is crazyyy... is that the first time that this happened?
I'm sure it's happened before. Well not in the literal sense, completely lol but to have 26 screenings, the theater would have had to eliminate some screenings to add more showings for Nakee2. Also they added midnight showings when every movie theater's last showing is like around 10 pm or 11 pm. Also most theaters have on average just 6 showings for even a big release but you can see that theater has 4x that. Base on buzz, theaters would be foolished not to. This is only Thursday, it's a week day. The weekend days, should have double whatever Thursdays revenues are coz more people are free and you better believe a lot of people will watch this more than once.