[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I need them in a live studio. I actually like it when the fans scream at their fin moments coz it just enhances the experience ahahhaha imagine if their was an audience when khun dang said they are fan. The interview would have had to pause for 3 mins to let the fans get their shit together ahhahaaa What good is it to have mick fin by himself ahhahahha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I need them in a live studio. I actually like it when the fans scream at their fin moments coz it just enhances the experience ahahhaha imagine if their was an audience when khun dang said they are fan. The interview would have had to pause for 3 mins to let the fans get their shit together ahhahaaa What good is it to have mick fin by himself ahhahahha
Lol yep agree! That’s why that infamous 3Zaap interview was so entertaining to watch because mostly it was the fans’ reactions that got me to laugh.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lol yep agree! That’s why that infamous 3Zaap interview was so entertaining to watch because mostly it was the fans’ reactions that got me to laugh.
That interview was so good that had 2 parts lol If polyplus knows what's up, they need to release that new interview uncut coz it was heavily edited down. You can see when they asked about the lights turning off Nadech was gonna answer when they danced and experienced something but they cut to khun dang talking about yaya and taew's time. And just other parts in that interivew was very choppy I need them to extend the full reaction in that interview most.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This interview is a little too preachy for me lol but if you like "motivational" convo or that they're just talking about something different you'll like this ahhahaah I'm just not big on inspirational quotes lol I enjoyed them eating more it was just entertaining https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCsqeMFPzH/?tagged=nadech and when yaya talked about how she's annoyed at nadech for being a backseat driver ahahhaah I think it was that someone is annoyed with the other complaining while driving ahahha. It's just a looser convo and they give up other info about their lives naturally. If nadech and yaya started a mukbang channel I will watch the fuck out of it. I wanted everything on that table ahahhaa
Get Kaif to join their mukbang videos too :risas3::risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCp2nvhH4l/?hl=fr&taken-by=mim_sotaya
Yaya: I want to be a doctor ka, only because I want to have a title ka. I would like everybody to call me "doctor Urassaya Sperbund"
Mick: Oh.. only for this?
Nadech: She would like to have a Phd
Yaya: Just that
Mick: your title will be longer
Yaya: Yes it is!
Mick: Ahhh! (OK), but if one day you will use Kugimiya, it will be longer :risas3:
Yaya: Hahaha!!!

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCyF7jBriH/?hl=fr&taken-by=mim_sotaya
Yaya: many people could wonder why someone who looks very inter (farang) plays as an Esan, very local.
Nadech: she doesn't look inter in the story (He teased her and everybody laughed)
Yaya: Hehehe!!! :mad: Mhmhmhmh :p
Nadech: she always eats sticky rice (Na imitates how she eats)
Yaya: but am I beautiful?
Nadech: Beautfiful!
Yaya: Ok, the end!

:love: :love: MUST TO WATCH! :love: :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCty4sl8c5/?hl=fr&taken-by=hafsah_zz
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCvBXmFA4e/?hl=fr&taken-by=hafsah_zz
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCwpVfFDI2/?hl=fr&taken-by=hafsah_zz

Last edited:
It seems like a "Bear" has offered flowers to Yaya during her concert with Thaitanium... the caption in thai is ":icon12: thank you na ka Bear :) "

Who is that "Bear"? Can't reveal his name, this is a secret :risas3: That's a lots of secrets to keep for themself :naughty2: When you see NY together with many people, you understand what "just two of us" means haha.

The bear is Barry...Oops :p SCREAMMMMMMMM

‏ @choccogrimm 6h6 hours ago
As expected from
, did not come but sent sweet flowers as encouragement. Pink roses only for his one and only
#ณเดชน์ญาญ่า #ญาญ่า #ณเดชน์ #nadechyaya #nadech #urassayas cr.p'ญา

:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Matttiii97

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I've been following NY for a while now and I want to learn the Thai language so bad so I can understand what they're saying without having to wait for the eng subs. It's kinda frustrating not knowing what they're talking about especially if it's something FIIIIIIN. Could you give me some tip s?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone. I've been following NY for a while now and I want to learn the Thai language so bad so I can understand what they're saying without having to wait for the eng subs. It's kinda frustrating not knowing what they're talking about especially if it's something FIIIIIIN. Could you give me some tip s?
Welcome to the thread! I don't know how others that did not grow up with the language learn how to understand Thai, but I did via watching lakorns with my mom so I can't give you any help with this. I guess it's years of watching lakorns? I think it'll help you learn quicker if you read subtitles while listening so you can associate some sentences with the thai phrases you heard. Maybe someone will chime in.

(It's nice to see a new person knocked and introduced her/himself instead of kicking in the door and say you're not a fan of NY pairing.;))

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hopefully it does well. Love how Ya is so touchy touchy with her man now. Gurlll dont care if the camera is there or not. Showing the whole world what's hers. Lol
It's definitely gonna do well with this turn out. It's a THURSDAY ahhaha in Thailand if it's not that special it can wait for the weekend. A lot of people said on twitter that the wait was very long and they end up having to either buy tickets for a later time of the day or for the weekend. A lot of people are surprised that the theaters are packed that's why they are posting it on the net coz the crowd is pretty big and across the country. The ones I posted were literally the 10:30 am showings lol @Alichgo posted the more recent ones. And people are already tweeting about it and it's all pretty good feedback.

A lot of spoilers on twitter so check with caution but don't bring the spoilers here coz we're gonna have to wait a while...

This guys says, whoever shares spoilers I hope you won't be able to pee ahahhahaaha DON'T POST SPOILERS here or forever hold your pee lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Just watch lakorns like @Alichgo said & also listen to Thai music and try and find the English translations for the songs you like so you can understand the meaning of any words you understand. I'm like the furthest thing from being Thai but that's how I learnt the vocab I know so far.