[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
It's all to do with her mindset. Ya's mindset is one of the many things I love about her. Like in her Pantene interview she talked about using any insult or prejudice as motivation to do better & improve. And that is why she is able to prove people wrong over & over again and gain their respect.
hear! hear!

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
there's no subbed version of yaya's pantene interview right? thanks! or at least an english transcription of that full interview?

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
Just saw the 4 main cast got interviewed after finished watching the movie . Ny got tease about the Paris trip .ny get tease quite a bit . Taew fav scene is during ny talking in the car . Everything about it , the chemi between ny etc .
I am curious to the ending scene of the movie. Someone ask ny when talking in front of the statue nakee , where they shy ? I can’t really hear but m gonna take a wild guess . At the end I think na character ask soi for hand in marriage. Something along that line . Na say p off let them improvise , cuz it’s the end and it wasn’t written in the script . Than ken comment did u ask for real ? Lol ken say m asking for myself . If someone find a clearer interview, correct me .lol
is there a video link of this? thanks!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Full vid: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=319593478592154&id=127711027317949&_rdr
I think they did shoot a magazine specifically for Nakee 2.

So far I have seen nothing but praise for Ya's Isaan & her role. It's funny cuz it's pretty obvious that she was the one people were coming for at the start cuz they thought she "stole" Taew's role & so many thought she wouldn't be able to fulfil whatever her role was cuz she's a luk kreung etc, but after the trailer was released all those who were hating on her literally disappeared & now she's getting positive reviews. Ya is a smart girl & she's definitely talented so I knew she could do it.
I'm looking forward to reading feedback from the general public on the 18th & I hope NY get to do more promotions while Nakee 2 is screening.
Me too and I hope they did a mag shoot for this cuz susupda is actually my fav mag for them to do .its more of romantic feel unlike other mag .
Thanks for the full interview. I am glad ya has finally able to speak a lot more and make people understand her . She has mature into a wise woman . She didn’t need much help from na , but na will always be there to help her .its funny how na keep eating tho , ya couldn’t resist to tell him that lol what can say , the boy love food .

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya is one of the actress that got so many people bash her, look down on her, they doubt the talent that she has yet she successfully prove them wrong. I dont know how she got through all that but 1 thing that I know, she indeed is a very strong woman.
Some ugly part of being in et is people tend to misjudged u first before even giving a chance . I have seen other actress, actors as well. I think ny got more hate for anything they do cuz there r a lot of fans who want their idols to be on top , which to me isn’t wrong but some just go over board . Ny when come to proves to others especially ya , her outcome reall exceed people expectations. Ny overcome things cuz they hav families who support them , and most of all they have each other to support and encourage one another .i don’t know ny obviously but what I notice is that them being with each other help them be a better person . They balance each other out .

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_k__ggMzS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jpoz8lb3kvow

Can anyone please kindly translate this. I would like to know what NY ET peers review of the movie.
Mew: “The best”, when watching… goosebumps, CGI, actors, sequencing, sound, everything is perfect.

Nine: Goosebumps. Those that are fans of Nakee, the first one, I will say that this version is more “in” with Nakee than ever.
Mom: when I watch the movie further, I see the future of Thai movies. Why so good. Come see, come see. Can only tell you one word. I don’t want to spoil because it won’t be fun.

Kim: Didn’t think that Ya can speak Esan clearly like that.
Mark: From the thai movies I’ve seen, I say this movie is grand, enormous.

Nine (again): Goosebumps krup!

**I am not certain but you're the one that's going to go see it right? Even if spoilers are out this weekend, you have to go see it and report back even if you don't understand. lol.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mew: “The best”, when watching… goosebumps, CGI, actors, sequencing, sound, everything is perfect.

Nine: Goosebumps. Those that are fans of Nakee, the first one, I will say that this version is more “in” with Nakee than ever.
Mom: when I watch the movie further, I see the future of Thai movies. Why so good. Come see, come see. Can only tell you one word. I don’t want to spoil because it won’t be fun.

Kim: Didn’t think that Ya can speak Esan clearly like that.
Mark: From the thai movies I’ve seen, I say this movie is grand, enormous.

Nine (again): Goosebumps krup!

**I am not certain but you're the one that's going to go see it right? Even if spoilers are out this weekend, you have to go see it and report back even if you don't understand. lol.
Good job ur thai is good

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple