[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I've always thought Yaya has been blessed with her looks in regards to its adaptability to the environment she's in. There are times where she really look caucasian and others where she look more thai unlike some other mixed actors or actresses who looks more one way or the other.

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
I've always thought Yaya has been blessed with her looks in regards to its adaptability to the environment she's in. There are times where she really look caucasian and others where she look more thai unlike some other mixed actors or actresses who looks more one way or the other.
I agree! She definitely looked more Caucasian in LR. Just some tweak in makeup helps!

yaya still working maybe photoshoot for vogue, and she said she need warmth, hmm... hope after that she could cuddle with nadech :icon12: cause nadech in paris
View attachment 25927
IKR and so sure that mom Pla and Cath will give NY some privacy to explore Paris alone in the evening:love::icon12::naughty2:but i cant expect some pictures it really depends on the mood of NY or Na or Ya alone:celebrate16:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I thought it was na but it isn’t. Must miss him but the Choice of music the boys listen I guess fits the romantic feel of Paris

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

I love when Yaya said "Koy Kha Kon ELee", The word "Elee" is very clear and is directly referred to Isan. Even more the word "kha" will not sound like the usual language because the sound will be low. If it's Isan language, that's it! Yaya has done it very very well 'deuu' (Isan sound) P' Nong (ladies & gentlemen) #nakee2

I also come from Ubol. As for me, Ya speaks Isan very clearly :thumbup::thumbup: #nakee2

Yaya's hearing must be very good like very great. When she played "Nong Pee Tee Rak" (BOTY), she also spoke Japanese very well and perfectly . Now it's Isan Ooh!!!!!!!! Too great!! #nakee2

Nadech is handsome like he's too handsome! Nadech's acting is really suitable to movies. His acting skills is perfect, I would like to see him play a lots of movies.

Gonna add to this now that I'm on a computer:thumbup:

upload_2018-10-3_18-53-28.png
An underling in my group watched the whole trailer of #Nakee2 and turned around to ask why Yaya speaks Isaan well. Another person quickly answered "oh, well she has a boyfriend who is a Khon Khaen person". (I) quickly added that that is correct. Another person said that their dad who hasn't seen a movie in more than 20 years said he is going to see this one. I'm pleased that (there are) people who aren't fans but are interested & praising nong this much.

Truth is Na said that when he tried to teach Ya, she would just cover her ears and ignore him :risas3::risas3:

upload_2018-10-3_19-24-0.png
Before the sample/trailer of Nakee 2 came out, people were grumbling about Yaya a lot, saying she isn't suitable for the role although they hadn't seen her performance yet 55555, mainly because she has a Western face. Overall, as soon as the trailer came out, suddenly everyone praises her: Yaya acts well & her accent is good. Look forward to seeing, once more, how the complete thing(?) will be (they're basically referring to Ya's complete performance I think)

upload_2018-10-3_19-45-23.png
As for me, I think that Nakee 2 will be a bang. From seeing the teaser Yaya speaks Isaan with a very good accent, until I forget that Ya is a luk kreung. Amazing ka. I hope it bpang bpang (i.e. hope it does really well)

upload_2018-10-3_19-45-51.png
I saw the full trailer and I believe that this one will make a lot of money. #nadechyaya are not just koojin koojing, but this one, I believe that these two people will completely show their skills. I used to worry about how Yaya will speak Isaan. Seeing the trailer, I really like Yaya's Isaan accent. I admire/praise that Thai movies have developed.

upload_2018-10-3_19-55-41.png
I say that Nadech is more suitable to act in films than lakorn. Nadech's face on the big screen is like...ahhhhhh so handsome! The movie screen is big, the image is beautiful plus his acting is really really perfect. I want him to act in many more movies.

upload_2018-10-3_20-2-34.png
At first I was indifferent with #Nakee2 because I thought that Yaya is a luk kreung, how is she going to act as an Isaan person & make someone that is Isaan like me "in" (i.e. feel "in" with the movie)? But after seeing the full trailer, I'm telling you (I) really want to watch it. Yaya acts as an Isaan person & can make me "in". Hoeyyy just seeing the trailer is good, and Nadech is good, Yaya is good, the CG is good. I will go & see it; I want to see it already

Me as I read all the positive comments from non-FC

I really have a feeling that Nakee 2 could be a big hit. Ya's Isaan accent was probably the biggest test/hurdle and she passed with flying colours so no one can use that as an excuse for not watching it. I know NY can act well so I'm not worried about that; from now on it's really up to the script, CG & how the respective groups are gonna promote it. 15 more days to goooooo!!!

Last edited:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Yup, I have also seen someone share the pics of Kai (from EXO) at the tour Eiffel. Kai looks like Na with a black sun hat, cannot see his face clearly at that pic

Last edited: