[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's so funny cuz all those people that were coming for Ya for being a luk kreung have pretty much disappeared :risas3: Her speaking Isaan has won them over. There are literally people that speak Isaan 24/7 saying that Ya speaks better than them & that they weren't expecting her to be that good.
Ma girl proving people wrong
tenor (1).gif

For Na, people already know he speaks Isaan so there were never any complaints in that aspect. Tbh even when the teaser came out, people were already saying he's suitable for the role - in terms of both acting & looks. Now I'm reading comments asking for him to be in more movies because his face belongs on the big screen & he's got the skills to back it up.

In terms of NY being in the movie, I have yet to actually come across a negative comment, I'm sure there may be a few but overall there is very little negativity - I even read a nice tweet from a Taew fan o.o

Now all ch3 & the other sponsors have to do is promote it - hopefully NY get a meet & greet event too :angel10:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's so funny cuz all those people that were coming for Ya for being a luk kreung have pretty much disappeared :risas3: Her speaking Isaan has won them over. There are literally people that speak Isaan 24/7 saying that Ya speaks better than them & that they weren't expecting her to be that good.
Ma girl proving people wrong
View attachment 25893

For Na, people already know he speaks Isaan so there were never any complaints in that aspect. Tbh even when the teaser came out, people were already saying he's suitable for the role - in terms of both acting & looks. Now I'm reading comments asking for him to be in more movies because his face belongs on the big screen & he's got the skills to back it up.

In terms of NY being in the movie, I have yet to actually come across a negative comment, I'm sure there may be a few but overall there is very little negativity - I even read a nice tweet from a Taew fan o.o

Now all ch3 & the other sponsors have to do is promote it - hopefully NY get a meet & greet event too :angel10:
I've literally only seen on guy saying he won't watch it coz he thinks Thai movies suck ahhahahahaha If you're looking for something negative, it's gonna be a while before you come across it. And this is youtube comments, land of vile comments lol But even so, if you look across twitter, various igs, it's very rare you'll see negative comments. And I've looked through a lot already all morning I swear I only saw just that one lol. I saw one girl who said she was confused with the trailer that's really it ahhahaha

This reaction from a couple... follow up from his teaser reaction. The gf saw the lakorn but she is excited for nadech ahhahaha the bf never saw the lakorn but maybe will watch it, of course he will his gf is making him hahahahaa

The general consensus, majority, like overwhelming feedback is yaya's accent is beyond people's expectations. Her accent also is specifically the Ubol dialect. The Cgi is good. People are gonna go watch it hahahahaha I hope this positivity helps Off recover even faster, he deserves to enjoy this :clap:

NAP

sarNie Egg
My trip to Thailand in November is pretty much really happening. I asked my friend in bkk to accompany me for the movie. She said she would but only if the movie is subbed. I think it will get more money if it is subbed to bring in more non Thai speaking audiences.They should do the same as GDH. But who should we ask to do bloody subbing the movie.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I've literally only seen on guy saying he won't watch it coz he thinks Thai movies suck ahhahahahaha If you're looking for something negative, it's gonna be a while before you come across it. And this is youtube comments, land of vile comments lol But even so, if you look across twitter, various igs, it's very rare you'll see negative comments. And I've looked through a lot already all morning I swear I only saw just that one lol. I saw one girl who said she was confused with the trailer that's really it ahhahaha

This reaction from a couple... follow up from his teaser reaction. The gf saw the lakorn but she is excited for nadech ahhahaha the bf never saw the lakorn but maybe will watch it, of course he will his gf is making him hahahahaa

The general consensus, majority, like overwhelming feedback is yaya's accent is beyond people's expectations. Her accent also is specifically the Ubol dialect. The Cgi is good. People are gonna go watch it hahahahaha I hope this positivity helps Off recover even faster, he deserves to enjoy this :clap:
It's funny cuz some people went from saying "Yaya isn't appropriate for this role, she's a halfie" to "Is there anything that Yaya can't do?" lolol I ask myself that everytime in relation to NY :thumbup:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's funny cuz some people went from saying "Yaya isn't appropriate for this role, she's a halfie" to "Is there anything that Yaya can't do?" lolol I ask myself that everytime in relation to NY :thumbup:
What's funnier is people used to say that they can't stand her voice, like she has a baby voice, now she is speaking esan and getting praised by native speakers ahahhahahahaa

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn dvd sales 2042, original order list had 1830! Tomorrow is the last day, they are closing orders at 10pm. Buy it now or forever hold your peace coz we bout to pop off with those extra 9 hours LOL.

https://shopee.co.th/Pre-order-วันท...Princess-Master-Edition-i.88424656.1470794841
That’s another 3million Baht for Channel 3 in addition to the 50million from the lakorn rights to Tencent. What else can NY help you with? :clap: Now can we get some love Channel 3?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I believe ya can do it and do it well. Her latest Pantene confirmed how she reacted to people putting her down . So proud ❤❤. Glad they can shut some of the haters , m sure there will be neg to follow after the release.
When taew speak esan , people say she can be esan daughter in-law now ya lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
My trip to Thailand in November is pretty much really happening. I asked my friend in bkk to accompany me for the movie. She said she would but only if the movie is subbed. I think it will get more money if it is subbed to bring in more non Thai speaking audiences.They should do the same as GDH. But who should we ask to do bloody subbing the movie.
I have a feeling they don't provide subs but I'm not 100% sure. They probably only really release the subbed version outside Thailand.
Btw are you gonna go to NY's Kathin merit? Cuz that's in Nov as well

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Should we write a letter to ch3? :pancarta:
Tbh they probably also got money from ads; LR had no trouble selling all its ads & on TV.
May I suggest you start a petition at change.org? You know so we could let Channel 3 heads know they need to be fair in promoting NY- their cash cow, moneymaker, golden goose, meal ticket, etc. ;). Regardless of being properly promoted or not, NY give their 120% to all their projects! :clap:

Last edited: