[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ikaindra27

sarNie Egg
btw did anyone notice that na got his ear pierced, a friend of mine mention it lol look at his pic with the pink T-shirt looking at his phone
ooh guess u r right...if it's true,, look so cool on him... little badboy vibe ;), just other side of him .. i like it :thumbup: some how had fantasy he get a tatto..not much just little but meaningfull :naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The trailer for Nakee 2 will be released tomorrow, finally!! :rolleyes: Ch3's PR team is so bad, it's unbelievable. They're lucky that there is still hype for the OST but they can't just rely on NY & NY FC lolol, they need to actually promote this movie fgs. Use the 50 million baht they got from LR for the promotion -.-

pinky3

sarNie Adult
The trailer for Nakee 2 will be released tomorrow, finally!! :rolleyes: Ch3's PR team is so bad, it's unbelievable. They're lucky that there is still hype for the OST but they can't just rely on NY & NY FC lolol, they need to actually promote this movie fgs. Use the 50 million baht they got from LR for the promotion -.-
I don’t think they care cuz they r depending on major and search et. To promote it . They seem to be a free loader lol let others do work and take credit . What a bunch of slacker and bs lol

bonbon

sarNie Egg
the low promotion is not what ny is used to

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don’t think the Chanel promote them much so it’s normal to me . It’s more of their fans. Their solo project get promote more cuz of the production