[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

kellyd

sarNie Egg
This is the syndrome of being a NYFC, when you see one of them, you miss the other one. I wonder about Na's schedule because according to nadechactivity, he has no events from now on and he accepted a lots of events recently. Then the producer of MLFAS is on holiday in Japan. I will not be surprise to see Na traveling somewhere. As for Yaya, she's shooting KKSL but clueless about her schedule next week, her next official event is in Paris on 2nd oct for LV.

Was it good Yaya? Sure! haha

cr.pongy888 & preparee
Last time before attending LV show,yaya went back to Norway.This time I bet it's also Norway,cause it's not far from Oslo to Paris,very convenient.As for nadech,I would bet it's somewhere tropical.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see yaya in paris fashion week! ahh my girl always make me proud

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Why do I get the feeling that the owner of Snail White approached Ya after she uploaded that face mask pic :risas3: I remember hearing that he commented asking if that was his product. Or maybe she was hinting at a new endorsement all along.
View attachment 25630
Cr leeya_markii
There is this one too. I don't know for what it is but she's hot!!! Look at her body :love:. I bet on a project for Central Embassy.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Can I spend my day with Yaya by taking selfies with her and with Na by shopping with him? They are so "Narak" (cute)

Nadech was in Chatuchak market, this is one of the biggest bangkok market. Like the place where celebrities will never go but Na did!!! :eek: People who met him there must have been in heaven.

Translation: Just this, it's sufficient for me, he smells good good #nadech. I didn't dare to ask him to take a pic, I followed unconsciously a man until "Sa Ja Thong" told me "hey you, hey you! Let's buy something" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Translation: Thank you Praek...and P'Keaw na krap for visiting me. Nong (he refers to Na) and P'Keaw are very cute...very...

cr.urassayas

VogueWorld 100 - One Day in New York With Yaya

Central Embassy #INFINITEYOU - One Fine Day with Urassaya Sperbund

Everybody should have a "Nadech", he loves to take care of the others...but stop dreaming, he's a one of a kind lol.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Because when there is Yaya, there is Nadech too lol. Hollywood game, players have to guess "who is this celebrity". So when Pinky saw "Yaya Urassaya"on the Big screen, she instantly said "Nadech" and then, the player who had to guess, replied "Yaya Urassaya" :naughty2:. Right answer man! :thumbup: (Because like Chompoo said "the whole country knows" Haha.)

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEZMTrhJXD/?taken-by=nadeya2013

Because everywhere he goes, Na takes Ya with him haha #facts

cr.jongrak

cr.keaw_jung

Last edited: