[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

NAP

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me what kind of event that nadech went. I only know the name of province and sth OTOP. Don’t understand the rest of Thai words. People there seem so lovely . They gave the gifts (look like soft toys) to both nadech and yaya. Just asking cos feeling the warmth from those people to NY.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Today, Na has an event but Yaya was there too why? Because the organizers gave him two gifts, one for him and the 2nd one for Yaya haha. Alone or not is the same thing, people will always mention both of them

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Our praek is shy, they teased him haha

cr.on pic

Also, who remember that little kid "mini Nadech" haha, he has grown up! Wish Nadech to be as handsome as Nadech LOL. I remember during that kathin merit, Yaya enjoyed to tease him by calling him, "hey Nadech" :p. Her revenge LOL.

cr.puyyn

Mini Nadech who is trying to copy Nadech :risas3:

I will follow you everywhere Nadech haha

Yaya and mini Nadech. When Yaya called him "Nadech" and then Mini Nadech looked at her, this moment was so cute :)

cr.Gatsby Love NY

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Today, Na has an event but Yaya was there too why? Because the organizers gave him two gifts, one for him and the 2nd one for Yaya haha. Alone or not is the same thing, people will always mention both of them

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Our praek is shy, they teased him haha

Also, who remember that little kid "mini Nadech" haha, he has grown up! Wish Nadech to be as handsome as Nadech LOL. I remember during that kathin merit, Yaya enjoyed to tease him by calling him, "hey Nadech" :p. Her revenge LOL.

Mini Nadech who is trying to copy Nadech :risas3:

I will follow you everywhere Nadech haha

Yaya and mini Nadech

cr.Gatsby Love NY
Omg it's him. He's all grown up, so cute :icon12:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can anyone tell me what kind of event that nadech went. I only know the name of province and sth OTOP. Don’t understand the rest of Thai words. People there seem so lovely . They gave the gifts (look like soft toys) to both nadech and yaya. Just asking cos feeling the warmth from those people to NY.
This is what I found:
One Tambon One Product (OTOP) is a local entrepreneurship stimulus program designed by Thailand's former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra during his 2001-2006 Thai Rak Thai government. The program aimed to support locally made and marketed products of each of Thailand's 7,255 tambons (sub-district).
...the OTOP program encourages village communities to improve the quality and marketing of local products, selecting one superior product from each tambon to receive formal branding as its "starred OTOP product". It provides both a local and national stage to the promote these products.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Tambon_One_Product

So I believe he's basically just there to promote OTOP.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I miss her :sad6::sad6:
This is the syndrome of being a NYFC, when you see one of them, you miss the other one. I wonder about Na's schedule because according to nadechactivity, he has no events from now on and he accepted a lots of events recently. Then the producer of MLFAS is on holiday in Japan. I will not be surprise to see Na traveling somewhere. As for Yaya, she's shooting KKSL but clueless about her schedule next week, her next official event is in Paris on 2nd oct for LV.

Was it good Yaya? Sure! haha

cr.pongy888 & preparee

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This clip is so cute, Nadech said to a fan with a very sweet and cute voice "If sometimes, we don't take a pic together, don't sulk ok? :)". Then the fan said in her caption, with this kind of message, will you succeed to sulk? :nut: :risas3: (Imagine when he's with Ya!)

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCQmiBnLkt/?taken-by=____jongrak____

You can't sulk at Na for too long haha :p...Yaya said!

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
This is what I found:
One Tambon One Product (OTOP) is a local entrepreneurship stimulus program designed by Thailand's former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra during his 2001-2006 Thai Rak Thai government. The program aimed to support locally made and marketed products of each of Thailand's 7,255 tambons (sub-district).
...the OTOP program encourages village communities to improve the quality and marketing of local products, selecting one superior product from each tambon to receive formal branding as its "starred OTOP product". It provides both a local and national stage to the promote these products.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Tambon_One_Product

So I believe he's basically just there to promote OTOP.
Thank you :aaaaa:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I think Nadech will have a trip oversea very soon as I saw someone tweeting about meeting Nadech at (English) Visa center and he also went to renew his (might be international) driving license with his mom last time too..

I wish NY would have a trip together since Yaya doesn’t have any event until 2nd Oct:angel10:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Paris fashion week is this tues til the 3rd.
So Ya is probably going to France at the end of the month. I wish I was free on the 2nd :sad6:

I think she will go to Paris just for LV.

I think Nadech will have a trip oversea very soon as I saw someone tweeting about meeting Nadech at (English) Visa center and he also went to renew his (might be international) driving license with his mom last time too..

I wish NY would have a trip together since Yaya doesn’t have any event until 2nd Oct:angel10:
It's possible! @YadechTaemint Are you ready?

pinky3

sarNie Adult

If anyone has time u should watch ken t on this show . He is so cute and some stuff na remind me of him .
He is really funny . He migh have influenced na in film camera . He use it to take pics of his wife noi.
I agreed with ken saying that the past 6 years , it’s not him who is the it guy but more like na .. lol