[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

kellyd

sarNie Egg
@Eve Taylor How many time do i have to repeat this word "Manner! Manner! Manner". Please have some respect. You cant just barge into someone house and say "You did that wrong. You did this wrong. You cannot do that". That just wrong guys. This is our house and please respect that.
yea,that's the point.Iike I get people can have different views.I can accept people who don't believe ny dating or ship yaya/nadech with others.because people see things in different way and I respect that.just keep it to yoursef,no need to tell others they're wrong.well,sooner or later time will tell the truth.
I personally will accept anyone yaya or nadech choose even if they choose others in the end.they're grown ups,they can make their own decisions.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
@Eve Taylor One thing that makes me so funny is she says nadech is a gay, and NY doesn't date. and I saw her profile when she became a fan of MY delusional... the big question is ?? Are you sure that mark and yaya dating? or often look close? lol .. i think you knows for sure who is mark together now. Why do you have to force something wrong ... Mark happy with Kim now and NY is very happy together since 2011. why do you have to stop their happiness ?? :pancarta: better you should learn to accept whatever happens, and don't force your own will.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
@Eve Taylor One thing that makes me so funny is she says nadech is a gay, and NY doesn't date. and I saw her profile when she became a fan of MY delusional... the big question is ?? Are you sure that mark and yaya dating? or often look close? lol .. i think you knows for sure who is mark together now. Why do you have to force something wrong ... Mark happy with Kim now and NY is very happy together since 2011. why do you have to stop their happiness ?? :pancarta: better you should learn to accept whatever happens, and don't force your own will.
Meh i love the way he is so into her sexually

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I'm really creative right now!!! After the lick - french kiss. CH3 should seriously make a copy of the Village people with their actors. If Nadech is gay, they are all gays :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Btw, why Na was always on the middle since the beginning of his career? We stan the right man since the beginning, #proud fan :p (but I love you too Mario :icon12:).

cr.rightful owners

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Keep dreaming like i keep dreaming its ok
No need to crucify me( shrug)
Yes, go with your dreams ... we don't dream ... we live with evidence ... something will be very painful if you can't make a dream come true. It's better to learn to accept whatever happens ... don't try to force your will.
We live by what we see and believe. and I believe that Nadech and Yaya since 2011 have been together in accordance with the various evidences that have been shown. I don't dream ... but I stand with the reality now. The fact that NY is together since 2011 until now..

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Outside of the work required from their agency, do you see many kojin goes to dinner together or make breakfast for their partner's family ?? Is that part of their job that must be behaved like that of kojin partners every day? They will not going crazy and pretending like this everyday.. and their agency maybe just force for their work, not for their love and sweet thing who NY always do everyday.. do you understand? omg ... if you can't understand an interview from yaya ... how will you understand what i explained ... lol
Say whaaat , aint their so called relationship private:facepalm: now they are spending the night over dinner and breakfast like the next day? Is that what are you trying to say?
Coz last time i checked it was ok to eat with men and surprisingly its not considered engagement rites:risas3:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Sweetie gay is not an insult,unless you are a homophobic,i dont care who is she with as long its not forced
Yaya and nadech never admit they had a relationship i mean intimacy one, they even deny it
And now they are trying to withdraw their allegedly love because of low rating their dramas are when they are in it
Nadech is eccentric guy he once claimed he was japanese and now he is away from social media and into charity deeds so i think its a matter of time when he is quiting showbiz industry or at least acting
No hate believe me just im sad fot your denial they are not a couple.
How do you know he is gay? You fuck him before? Hahahah

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Yes, go with your dreams ... we don't dream ... we live with evidence ... something will be very painful if you can't make a dream come true. It's better to learn to accept whatever happens ... don't try to force your will.
We live by what we see and believe. and I believe that Nadech and Yaya since 2011 have been together in accordance with the various evidences that have been shown. I don't dream ... but I stand with the reality now. The fact that NY is together since 2011 until now..
So can you tell me how did they fall in love? Poor yaya if she is really in love with him she deserves declaration of love not denying

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Eve Taylor

What do you think about my idea with the remake of the village people? Also I wonder why Mark has left the gang when they made the Give me 5 concert, are you aware? HEY I know! Should I share my knowledge about what happen in thai entertainement industry? Don't worry, I will not, I will not play that game of what these AF members are used to doing, I love myself and I want to keep my dignity :p Btw, I wish you know at least that Mark is dating Kim. Someone told me that a member also made this kind of intervention in MK thread "Khom Faek", it was EPIC. I don't remember who she was, she said MK are fake :risas3:.

Damn, Na is still on the middle :p

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Say whaaat , aint their so called relationship private:facepalm: now they are spending the night over dinner and breakfast like the next day? Is that what are you trying to say?
Coz last time i checked it was ok to eat with men and surprisingly its not considered engagement rites:risas3:
You are very sick with your crazy mind. better go clean your mind. I know you are very sorry, and scared to face the real reality of NY:risas3:... you should wake up from your sleep ... it's not good to dream too long..

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
So can you tell me how did they fall in love? Poor yaya if she is really in love with him she deserves declaration of love not denying
Oh hoooo. You really a disease. I guess i need to stay away from you. Opppssss nope. You need to stay away from us. Go locked yourself in a room or something and meditate yourself. May God bless you.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
@Eve Taylor

What do you think about my idea with the remake of the village people? Also I wonder why Mark has left the gang when they made the Give me 5 concert, are you aware? HEY I know! Should I share my knowledge about what happen in thai entertainement industry? Don't worry, I will not, I will not play that game of what these AF members used to do, I love myself and I want to keep my dignity :p Btw, I wish you know Mark is with Kim at least. Someone told me that a member also made this kind of intervention in MK thread "Khom Faed", it was EPIC. I don't remember who she was, she said MK are fake :risas3:.

Damn, Na is still on the middle :p

If you know sth try to spell it out otherwise you are claiming you have info
Yes Mark and Kim are fake every couple is fake in showbiz industry
She is easy woman and he is a playa