[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Vent...

What’s up Channel3? Why are you posting IG advertising for pre-order of BPSW dvd boxset AGAIN?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnV4lRYA7ji/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x25svmjam3jj

I think the fans that wanted to buy them have already purchased them by now. Is there still a huge demand for it anymore? I heard it just as hard to sell tickets for the BPSW Fan Meet and Greet event next month.

LR Dvd boxset ( unedited)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Vent...

What’s up Channel3? Why are you posting IG advertising for pre-order of BPSW dvd boxset AGAIN?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnV4lRYA7ji/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x25svmjam3jj

I think the fans that wanted to buy them have already purchased them by now. Is there still a huge demand for it anymore? I heard it just as hard to sell tickets for the BPSW Fan Meet and Greet event next month.

Istg everytime I hear anything about that fanmeet, I get triggered :risas3: All cuz of the crazy PopeBella fan(s) I came across a few days ago; they said that the tickets for the fanmeet weren't selling well (probably not as well as they expected) and basically insinuated that Na/P'Ae were messing with the ticket sales?

Me:

Gurl bye :rolleyes::rolleyes: Who has time to waste trying to sabotage your fanmeet? :rolleyes: I swear some of their fans (especially the Thai ones!) are crazy, dumb & annoying.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Istg everytime I hear anything about that fanmeet, I get triggered :risas3: All cuz of the crazy PopeBella fan(s) I came across a few days ago; they said that the tickets for the fanmeet weren't selling well (probably not as well as they expected) and basically insinuated that Na/P'Ae were messing with the ticket sales?

Me:

Gurl bye :rolleyes::rolleyes: Who has time to waste trying to sabotage your fanmeet? :rolleyes: I swear some of their fans (especially the Thai ones!) are crazy, dumb & annoying.
GTFOH! What in the world or why or how Nadech/Ae have anything to do with their tickets sale? :risas3:. Maybe they should make better use of their posts or tweets by promoting and not blaming.

Who did the crazy fans blamed for his lakorn KSTD not performing well?

Khun P telling those fans his infamous line
“ Go look in the mirror”

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
GTFOH! What in the world or why or how Nadech/Ae have anything to do with their tickets sale? :risas3:. Maybe they should make better use of their posts or tweets by promoting and not blaming.

Who did the crazy thai fans blamed for his lakorn KSTD not performing well?

Khun P telling those fans his infamous line
“ Go look in the mirror”
I understand that people have different tastes but for me , a big “NO” to Pope. Found very unattractive and average acting. Fans who support him can go and enjoy his singing but shouldn’t beat the bush for the ticket sales. Agree ! That’s Beyond craziness!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Vent...

No comment on bpsw lol but yes to lr uncut