[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
GTFOH! What in the world or why or how Nadech/Ae have anything to do with their tickets sale? :risas3:. Maybe they should make better use of their posts or tweets by promoting and not blaming.

Who did the crazy fans blamed for his lakorn KSTD not performing well?

Khun P telling those fans his infamous line
“ Go look in the mirror”
Fans seem to find things just to blame him lol evnto I don’t think he has the power to even do those things smh ‍♀

owlcity

sarNie Egg
It's that award thing that the prime minister invited Na & some others to, for helping the ratings for the "Move Forward Thailand" programme to increase. But no Thai NY FC or Na solo FC actually wanted him to go lolol, so it's a good thing he was busy yesterday. It's better for him not to be linked to anything political.
Is that the case? I would think the pm recognized them is a respectable thing.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Idk If it’s just me getting this but after that fan told ya not to break up with na , there r pics of them with other celeb insert into their pics . Sorry I kinda feel that’s creepy or nuts lol . I feel bad for na and ya smh
Where do you find that pict? Give me the link please..

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint wow they must think na\ae r really powerful to be able to mess with ticket sells. I may love na but even i don't think he's that influential enough to mess with ticket sells that's not even related to him. Guess i gotta step up my game
It's Na they are talking about lol, I don't think he actually even knows that there will be a BPSW fanmeet :risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Idk If it’s just me getting this but after that fan told ya not to break up with na , there r pics of them with other celeb insert into their pics . Sorry I kinda feel that’s creepy or nuts lol . I feel bad for na and ya smh
Some people are actually crazy :rolleyes::rolleyes: I haven't come across those ones yet but I have seen pics were they switch Mark and Kim around and photoshop MY & KB together in the same frame -.-
I don't like the extreme of either side (saying they have to be together forever or they must break up); but rn it kind of sucks to be the people who want them to split cuz yeah we don't know what the future holds but currently, NY's relationship looks pretty strong to me :love:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Some people are actually crazy :rolleyes::rolleyes: I haven't come across those ones yet but I have seen pics were they switch Mark and Kim around and photoshop MY & KB together in the same frame -.-
I don't like the extreme of either side (saying they have to be together forever or they must break up); but rn it kind of sucks to be the people who want them to split cuz yeah we don't know what the future holds but currently, NY's relationship looks pretty strong to me :love:
I pity Nadech for being involved with those photoshop things, hope they will stop dragging Nadech

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech loves Yaya more than Yaya loves him, that's too obvious, he didn't have any scandal with other girls, so loyal, his eyes always with her and he only KISSES Yaya from the debut of his career

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I think @pinky3 was talking about the photos of NY where people edited/photoshop to add babies?? I had seen photoshop of MY before but it was around the time when KC was on air and just ended and had recently seen many photoshop pictures of many other couples when their lakorns just ended. In my opinion, some international fans are just being too much, and when they are being too much, then it causes problems.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech loves Yaya more than Yaya loves him, that's too obvious, he didn't have any scandal with other girls, so loyal, his eyes always with her and he only KISSES Yaya from the debut of his career
I'm pretty sure there was this whole thing with him travelling to Japan with Taew (or something like that) at some point, but just like the whole Yaya and Nichkhun thing, it was fake. And he's gonna have to start doing real kisses, especially in MLFAS.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Na did say it's an honour but since politics and the PM are touchy topics in Thailand, it's better not to get involved. He got a ton of hate from those that hated the government, just for appearing on the programme.
You have said it all!! Many people in Thailand do not like their PM. Most importantly, celebrities, in general, try their best to be neutral no matter which country they are from.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure there was this whole thing with him travelling to Japan with Taew (or something like that) at some point, but just like the whole Yaya and Nichkhun thing, it was fake. And he's gonna have to start doing real kisses, especially in MLFAS.
He is going to be hated by NY fans for having kisses scenes with Matt, God bless him

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think @pinky3 was talking about the photos of NY where people edited/photoshop to add babies?? I had seen photoshop of MY before but it was around the time when KC was on air and just ended and had recently seen many photoshop pictures of many other couples when their lakorns just ended. In my opinion, some international fans are just being too much, and when they are being too much, then it causes problems.
There are actually still photoshops of MY being made but I just ignore them & let them have their fun cuz they don't have very little real material to work with.

I personally don't really like photoshops of any couple, whether it be of NY or anyone else - I just find it creepy (probably cuz of all the crime shows I've watched :risas3:) and if the media gets wind of it, they can twist the story however they want.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
He is going to be hated by NY fans for having kisses scenes with Matt, God bless him
Well considering that I have seen Thai NY FC encouraging him to just do whatever the script requires of him, I don't think they really care. Just do as many real kisses as required and get it over with.
It's pretty obvious that it's only some of the very new NY FC (largely the international fans) and those that have become too attached, that will be bothered by it. A lot of us don't actually care lol, just like we don't care who he or Ya work with. Sure I may dislike some of their potential co-stars or those that they've already worked with but if they're made to pair up with them then so be it - no point in being angry.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I don't want to sound mean or rude, but actors' and actresses' most important job is to act according to the script and if it requires them to do real kisses, it is their job to do so. For me personally, I don't really like N or Y to do real kisses with others, but the reality is the reality. Their job is to kiss each other when the script requires frankly speaking. Furthermore, CH3 seems to have all of their actors and actresses do real kisses now even new actresses that did not do real kisses previously kissed for real in their current lardons. I will support NY no matter what because love is love.

Also, to @Nadechlover, NY fans that call themselves NYFC won'tt hate P'Nadech if he does real kisses with other actresses. Some of them might not like that and some might not watch it but I am 99.99 percent sure that they won't hate him or their idol because he does his job.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Both Nadech and Yaya have always been praised by people they work with as being professional and hard working. They have never said no to what is asked of them if the situation calls for it.

So in regards to the kissing scenes with other co-stars, I feel that they would put in the effort to do it. I feel like it's more likely being edited out or maybe the elders don't want to add it in or concerned about the backlash resulted from it.

I mean imagine how many kissing scenes were probably edited out from just the lakorns they did together alone...probably numerous and we were never made aware of it.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Both Nadech and Yaya have always been praised by people they work with as being professional and hard working. They have never said no to what is asked of them if the situation calls for it.

So in regards to the kissing scenes with other co-stars, I feel that they would put in the effort to do it. I feel like it's more likely being edited out or maybe the elders don't want to add it in or concerned about the backlash resulted from it.

I mean imagine how many kissing scenes were probably edited out from just the lakorns they did together alone...probably numerous and we were never made aware of it.
If the kissing scenes need to be edited out, there is no need to act the real kisses then