[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse Thats what i thought but i was like well im no thai so maybe its a cultural thing
Naw I think your Thai friend was probably trying to be nice by interpreting that lady's fanatical feelings towards NY in that her intentions are at least postive but TOO postive lol but her action was crazy... it's crazy to even type it at a forum for example but to say it to Yaya's face is rude and psychotic.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Naw I think your Thai friend was probably trying to be nice by interpreting that lady's fanatical feelings towards NY in that her intentions are at least postive but TOO postive lol but her action was crazy... it's crazy to even type it at a forum for example but to say it to Yaya's face is rude and psychotic.
Some Thai NY FC on twitter were PISSED af at that lady. They said she probably wouldn't have said that if it was Na there instead of Ya, which is true cuz Na probably wouldn't put up with that. I just kind of brushed it off as funny but yeah it was kind of awks and over the line.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Last edited:
@snow

what I love about NY they share their fin moments:love::icon12::naughty2: the LEAST we expected it I hope their big bosses and elders will allow them to marry while still young.Some:BangHead:big bosses are more into :BangHead:business their priority is money making:fighting3:resulting to STOPPING their talents from getting married:fighting3:especially when talents are huge money makers:crybaby2:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
@snow

what I love about NY they share their fin moments:love::icon12::naughty2: the LEAST we expected it I hope their big bosses and elders will allow them to marry while still young.Some:BangHead:big bosses are more into :BangHead:business their priority is money making:fighting3:resulting to STOPPING their talents from getting married:fighting3:especially when talents are huge money makers:crybaby2:
I don’t know much about Thai industry but I feel like it might be hard :sad6:

But what’s NY’s definition of “young” lol?