[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The lakornthai assistant commented, on this pic, "aww, nangfah kong saichon..." oh okay... I see you lakornthai... too bad they made grgr when they were too young coz they cut out all of the sex scenes ahahha I wish NY could remake DJA and GRGR coz they're old enough now ahahhaha but who knows they might cut all the kissing scenes out too a la thonget :rolleyes:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakornthai assistant commented, on this pic, "aww, nangfah kong saichon..." oh okay... I see you lakornthai... too bad they made grgr when they were too young coz they cut out all of the sex scenes ahahha I wish NY could remake DJA and GRGR coz they're old enough now ahahhaha but who knows they might cut all the kissing scenes out too a la thonget :rolleyes:
:worship2: What an AWESOME idea M3lhouse! Remaking hit lakorns with the same pra'nangs that made it a hit! How about we get two back-go-back with them. Why not?:thumbup: Let's voodoo that Lakornthai and others hear us.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
^ what i've been sayin since forever but yeah i feel like part of the reason is because his income is already high up that he doesn't feel the need to do more. He could legit quit working all together n still live very comfortably.
We know he has properties up for investment and his mom has that aloe vera cream business (which is doing quite well) while his dad has shares in japan or something (remember reading in a translated comment years ago of his interview that he goes to japan often becuz of his father's side of the family r there and a few small businesses of his father's that he oversees due to his father's illness)

Some ppl doesnt want to rule the world
BUT OUR BOO CAN RULE THE GALAXY :sad6::sad6::p
I just need him to announce his next big activity (apart from his solo concert), cuz your girl is thirsty lol :risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:worship2: What an AWESOME idea M3lhouse! Remaking hit lakorns with the same pra'nangs that made it a hit! How about we get two back-go-back with them. Why not?:thumbup: Let's voodoo that Lakornthai and others hear us.
It's not even about why not, ch3 needs the money hahahahaha put them with dumb productions and they can still get that check for you LOL LR copyrights sold to Tencent made ch3's entire second quarter ahhahaha ch3 is broke ahhahaa

I mean I don't necessarily want them to remake those lakorns LOL but the outcome would've been different for both had they not been so young coz it was confirmed that they watered down the love scenes coz of their age. But not unheard of that people remake their own lakorns ahhahaha I'm doing a lot of voodoo lately ahhahaha

greenleo

sarNie Egg
I was curious about Jao Sao Jum Yorm now that you've mentioned it. Saw the youtube clips....and the kissing is too weak for my taste. Lips aren't moving. And the female doesn't respond at all. I'd rather take QUALITY kisses that Crown Princess NadechYaya provided for us. Yes, we had to wait long for them. But at least their lips were moving! And the beach kiss was very passionate especially.

As a side note, I will say the ACTOR is very handsome in Jao Sao Jum Yorm.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's not even about why not, ch3 needs the money hahahahaha put them with dumb productions and they can still get that check for you LOL LR copyrights sold to Tencent made ch3's entire second quarter ahhahaha ch3 is broke ahhahaa

I mean I don't necessarily want them to remake those lakorns LOL but the outcome would've been different for both had they not been so young coz it was confirmed that they watered down the love scenes coz of their age. But not unheard of that people remake their own lakorns ahhahaha I'm doing a lot of voodoo lately ahhahaha

Your voodoo on pretty much every ch3 lakorn after LR actually worked :risas3: We saw LLSR-level type of ratings (and the excuses from their fans made were weak but I digress :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't take all the credit ahaha they gotta be putting out some real trash to eat shit that hard ahhahaaha I didnt' voodoo Angkor though hahahaha
We'll see how Angkor does after this week. I dropped it after the first episode cause it was too boring for me and to be honest, Nakee's episode 1 kept me interested to watching more - up to episode 3. :) Nakee was more entertaining cause it's Isaan.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
We'll see how Angkor does after this week. I dropped it after the first episode cause it was too boring for me and to be honest, Nakee's episode 1 kept me interested to watching more - up to episode 3. :) Nakee was more entertaining cause it's Isaan.
Is that the only reason why nakee was good for you ahhahaahaha

NAP

sarNie Egg
I'm hoping they dress them (NY) up nice for that Vogue Thailand shoot :angel10:
I feel like Na worked so hard when he first entered the industry that now he is kinda chill & comfortable with what he has achieved in Thailand but my inner fangirl is screaming for him to do more :sad6:The thing is that he kinda needs a solid social media platform with a high number of followers for something big like working with/for a major brand; and Na likes his privacy lol
I am not very familiar with Thai ET. But from what I see from social media, I wonder his popularity is not as big as it was 2/3 years ago rather than he is chilling. I think that he is still working very hard. Suprising thing about Thai ET is they can spark anytime despite age ,etc. Like Pope, to me he has very average look n average acting skills, even has awkward moment of interaction in the events, he seems doing well these days just because of his popular drama. (No offense, just my thought). I hope that Nadech regains his popularity like before.

I agree that he really needs solid social media platform. Like ya ya , Mario. He needs to be more interactive with his fans directly cos this is how the Current ET trend is going. I can’t stand his mother. I hope he thinks that is a part of the job whatever likes it or not.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I wish Channel 3 can emphasize more on Nadech but they only focus on those who can't really act such as giving them damn good scripts, good producers and good directors

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am not very familiar with Thai ET. But from what I see from social media, I wonder his popularity is not as big as it was 2/3 years ago rather than he is chilling. I think that he is still working very hard. Suprising thing about Thai ET is they can spark anytime despite age ,etc. Like Pope, to me he has very average look n average acting skills, even has awkward moment of interaction in the events, he seems doing well these days just because of his popular drama. (No offense, just my thought). I hope that Nadech regains his popularity like before.

I agree that he really needs solid social media platform. Like ya ya , Mario. He needs to be more interactive with his fans directly cos this is how the Current ET trend is going. I can’t stand his mother. I hope he thinks that is a part of the job whatever likes it or not.
I get what you mean in that he hasn't had a major hit in the time span that you've mentioned (LR could have been a hit but Thongent kind of messed that one up :rolleyes:). But imo Na is still very popular; if he wasn't he would not have been chosen by big companies like OPPO and PM Group to be a presenter for their products, nor would he have been able to show results for them. These kind of companies don't just choose anyone, so they wouldn't choose someone who was no longer popular. I think the scale/type of endorsements is one of the good indicators of popularity cuz yeah sure one can get lots more endorsements but if they are for small brand stuff, it's not really saying much. I don't think Na has done endorsements for small brand stuff in a looooong time, it's always big brands and big names. He's essentially the only actor of his generation that has managed to stay relevant/at the top for this long since his debut and if many are still using him as a benchmark for others, I would say he's still doing pretty well :thumbup:

Pope has had more hits than just BPSW and his level of fame when BPSW was on air was pretty much the same level as basically Na's fame during the first 6/7 years of his (Na's) career lolol; rn it's more of a question of whether Pope will fade out or not. Pope is the current "it" guy (well you could kinda say Film from Mia 2018 is as well) so it makes sense that there is hype for him but I don't think his fees for events or endorsements come even close to Na's fees - and again, someone's fees is basically proportional to their popularity.

I personally think that Na only really needs a solid social media platform if he is planning on being an ambassador or whatever for something as big as LV but even then he has a specific fashion sense:pancarta: so he will only agree to a brand that fits well with him & that he feels comfortable with. I don't think Na is going to change though (in terms of being private etc) :risas3: He just finds other ways to interact with his fans e.g. merits, fanmeets, speaking to them outside events or the airport.

(Soz for the long ass reply :risas3:)

Last edited: