[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

NAP

sarNie Egg
I get what you mean in that he hasn't had a major hit in the time span that you've mentioned (LR could have been a hit but Thongent kind of messed that one up :rolleyes:). But imo Na is still very popular; if he wasn't he would not have been chosen by big companies like OPPO and PM Group to be a presenter for their products, nor would he have been able to show results for them. These kind of companies don't just choose anyone, so they wouldn't choose someone who was no longer popular. I think the scale/type of endorsements is one of the good indicators of popularity cuz yeah sure one can get lots more endorsements but if they are for small brand stuff, it's not really saying much. I don't think Na has done endorsements for small brand stuff in a looooong time, it's always big brands and big names. He's essentially the only actor of his generation that has managed to stay relevant/at the top for this long since his debut and if many are still using him as a benchmark for others, I would say he's still doing pretty well :thumbup:

Pope has had more hits than just BPSW and his level of fame when BPSW was on air was pretty much the same level as basically Na's fame during the first 6/7 years of his (Na's) career lolol; rn it's more of a question of whether Pope will fade out or not. Pope is the current "it" guy (well you could kinda say Film from Mia 2018 is as well) so it makes sense that there is hype for him but I don't think his fees for events or endorsements come even close to Na's fees - and again, someone's fees is basically proportional to their popularity.

I personally think that Na only really needs a solid social media platform if he is planning on being an ambassador or whatever for something as big as LV but even then he has a specific fashion sense:pancarta: so he will only agree to a brand that fits well with him & that he feels comfortable with. I don't think Na is going to change though (in terms of being private etc) :risas3: He just finds other ways to interact with his fans e.g. merits, fanmeets, speaking to them outside events or the airport.

(Soz for the long ass reply :risas3:)
Yes, I agree that he is still popular and influential. Just comparing now and then. Like you, looking forward to a decent project that we can thoroughly enjoy. I am still hoping that he would change in term of using social media. That plays quite a big role for ET people. We can feel more connected as FC. Or may be kind of official social acc updated by someone and still in control by himself n he can filter information before posted etc. I can’t really stand his mother IG. Hers is too much.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I agree that he is still popular and influential. Just comparing now and then. Like you, looking forward to a decent project that we can thoroughly enjoy. I am still hoping that he would change in term of using social media. That plays quite a big role for ET people. We can feel more connected as FC. Or may be kind of official social acc updated by someone and still in control by himself n he can filter information before posted etc. I can’t really stand his mother IG. Hers is too much.
Cannot agree more

[2018] We're fine and we are much stronger now! (to be honest too many sweet moments I cannot put them all here)

They hold hands on red carpet events, their thank you speeches, likit ruk bts, interviews, Instagram posts, real kisses in lakorns hufft too much sugar

[BONUS] Let's have babies!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnIR55_AK_e/?hl=en&taken-by=miki_jung_88

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvLMPNAUfn/?hl=en&taken-by=nadechyaya.official
when Nadech said I LOVE HER:icon12: i thought i was just dreaming I am not used to it for Nadech to be so VOCAL on cam:love::icon12::naughty2:I guess I can't handle it when he will announce their wedding:cheer:many NYers will have a heart attack:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Nadech - Yaya relationship development timeline and memory lane [Maybe not very complete but I'm just feeling like making one hehe]

[2010] The beginning - the start of something new (yaya's allegedly first kiss)

while naturally learn about each other

[2011] This is when they're still in denial and shy @ 17:00

[2012] Is when it starts blooming - eyes flirt all the time

summary of NY love story

DJA days NY first meeting:love:

GRGR days NY developed having MUTUAL Understanding:love::icon12::naughty2:

TNNKK NY relationship becoming DEEPER:love::icon12::naughty2:

RS NY no label relationship opted to keep it private:love::icon12::naughty2:

LLSR and LR up to the present NY slowly started to be open:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::thumbup:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I get what you mean in that he hasn't had a major hit in the time span that you've mentioned (LR could have been a hit but Thongent kind of messed that one up :rolleyes:). But imo Na is still very popular; if he wasn't he would not have been chosen by big companies like OPPO and PM Group to be a presenter for their products, nor would he have been able to show results for them. These kind of companies don't just choose anyone, so they wouldn't choose someone who was no longer popular. I think the scale/type of endorsements is one of the good indicators of popularity cuz yeah sure one can get lots more endorsements but if they are for small brand stuff, it's not really saying much. I don't think Na has done endorsements for small brand stuff in a looooong time, it's always big brands and big names. He's essentially the only actor of his generation that has managed to stay relevant/at the top for this long since his debut and if many are still using him as a benchmark for others, I would say he's still doing pretty well :thumbup:

Pope has had more hits than just BPSW and his level of fame when BPSW was on air was pretty much the same level as basically Na's fame during the first 6/7 years of his (Na's) career lolol; rn it's more of a question of whether Pope will fade out or not. Pope is the current "it" guy (well you could kinda say Film from Mia 2018 is as well) so it makes sense that there is hype for him but I don't think his fees for events or endorsements come even close to Na's fees - and again, someone's fees is basically proportional to their popularity.

I personally think that Na only really needs a solid social media platform if he is planning on being an ambassador or whatever for something as big as LV but even then he has a specific fashion sense:pancarta: so he will only agree to a brand that fits well with him & that he feels comfortable with. I don't think Na is going to change though (in terms of being private etc) :risas3: He just finds other ways to interact with his fans e.g. merits, fanmeets, speaking to them outside events or the airport.

(Soz for the long ass reply :risas3:)
I agree with everything you mentioned above. I just wanna add that even their news coverage indicates that P'Nadech is still one of the most popular actors. I can even say that he is still the most popular actor. No matter what, I will support him.

Anyway, I feel that NY might have an event for TrueMove H soon because TrueMove just released their couple pic. It looks like they are launching a new project or something. https://www.instagram.com/p/BnJHlRGlHow/?hl=en&taken-by=truemoveh.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I would say just follow nadechactivity + Na solo FC accounts like fcnadech_club, jane964emotion etc because they pretty much repost the Na photos that his mum posts but not the religious stuff, as well as updates on his events etc. His mum's account is largely her own personal account, it was never really meant solely for updates on Na.

Found some pics on IG that you could use to compare:
2555 is the year 2012
upload_2018-9-1_10-18-39.png

2556 is the year 2013; Na didn't have a lakorn airing in December that year, I think RP aired at the beginning of the year
upload_2018-9-1_10-20-10.png

upload_2018-9-1_10-20-40.png

Some of his events in the last few months of this year:

Anyone's popularity does/can fluctuate but I would say that Na is still doing well :thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I agree with everything you mentioned above. I just wanna add that even their news coverage indicates that P'Nadech is still one of the most popular actors. I can even say that he is still the most popular actor. No matter what, I will support him.

Anyway, I feel that NY might have an event for TrueMove H soon because TrueMove just released their couple pic. It looks like they are launching a new project or something. https://www.instagram.com/p/BnJHlRGlHow/?hl=en&taken-by=truemoveh.
That post is basically just TrueMove H thanking their customers for making them the best 4G in the Asia Pacific for 2 years in a row I think. But I do also think that they may have a TrueMove event soon cuz they don't seem to have had one in a while