[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I think she wants girls more than a boy ... But according to the shoppe video, I think maybe she wants the same answer as Nadech ... Because we all know that Nadech is seen more often playing with Leo, so Yaya chooses a Son. And Nadech maybe he thinks the same way. Because Yaya likes to play with Sowzo that why he chose a daughter. Because he thinks maybe Yaya can choose daughter too ... but in fact their answers are different ... We can see Yaya's reaction when she sees the Nadech board .. She looks shocked like she doesn't believe ... Maybe she thinks nadech will choose a boy but it doesn't ... Even she asked nadech "why did he choose a daughter?? !!! And nadech has a good answer as usual and it make a sweet overload ... Lol ...
You know before the interview if you were to ask me what they’ll choose I would say Yaya daughter and Nadech Son.. becsuse yaya seem very close to her sister and she enjoyed mostly girl company. Also she mentioned she wanted her relationship with her children like a friend .. so she wants to marry young. It is the same relationship she has with her mom, And nadech yeah I saw one where he was having so much fun with A baby i was worried for the baby :risas3: I don’t think he heard or know about shaken baby syndrome ..lol. So I was surprise when I saw their answer. But I assumed maybe Na just want to see how a little yaya would look like and vice versa. Haha., I didn’t think maybe they’re just anticipating what the other would write. But I did hear yaya sort of made that surprise sound . I replayed the clip and she saw Na’s board because of the way they turned it. Na has to bend down to see her reply.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
You know before the interview if you were to ask me what they’ll choose I would say Yaya daughter and Nadech Son.. becsuse yaya seem very close to her sister and she enjoyed mostly girl company. Also she mentioned she wanted her relationship with her children like a friend .. so she wants to marry young. It is the same relationship she has with her mom, And nadech yeah I saw one where he was having so much fun with A baby i was worried for the baby :risas3: I don’t think he heard or know about shaken baby syndrome ..lol. So I was surprise when I saw their answer. But I assumed maybe Na just want to see how a little yaya would look like and vice versa. Haha., I didn’t think maybe they’re just anticipating what the other would write. But I did hear yaya sort of made that surprise sound . I replayed the clip and she saw Na’s board because of the way they turned it. Na has to bend down to see her reply.
They must be talk about ababysw before.. and often.. i guess.. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rita

Nadech <3
Na before the OPPO event :love::love: So what is the address of this gym? It seems like I may have to book an impromptu flight to Thailand and find that gym :naughty2::naughty2::nut::p
View attachment 23704

View attachment 23705

View attachment 23706

Nadech going on the BTS after the OPPO launch. I like his style~
When I met Nadech getting on the BTS; veeeeeeeerrrryyyy handsome
View attachment 23709

View attachment 23707
Cr inqvbx

Na with his friends
View attachment 23710
Cr jedinaon
he looks so good in the cap *drools* LOL

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na (along with some other celebs) has been invited to receive some kind of certificate as a thank you from the government for helping the ratings (?) for that Move Foward Thailand programme to increase. Na hasn't confirmed that he's going last time I checked.

upload_2018-8-28_19-33-30.png
(Ngl I didn't know that Film even appeared on the programme :confused12:)

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
:risas3:
Na before the OPPO event :love::love: So what is the address of this gym? It seems like I may have to book an impromptu flight to Thailand and find that gym :naughty2::naughty2::nut::p
View attachment 23704

View attachment 23705

View attachment 23706

Nadech going on the BTS after the OPPO launch. I like his style~
When I met Nadech getting on the BTS; veeeeeeeerrrryyyy handsome
View attachment 23709

View attachment 23707
Cr inqvbx

Na with his friends
View attachment 23710
Cr jedinaon
Cracks me up that they have hot man parking spots

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
They must be talk about ababysw before.. and often.. i guess.. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Unfortunately in real life, you get what you get hehe. I dont know why i feel they'll have 3 girls..lol. i hope im wrong and theyll have at least one boy..haha this is going over the galaxy and beyond since there isnt any engagement announced and marriage yet. Haha

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Na (along with some other celebs) has been invited to receive some kind of certificate as a thank you from the government for helping the ratings (?) for that Move Foward Thailand programme to increase. Na hasn't confirmed that he's going last time I checked.

View attachment 23721
(Ngl I didn't know that Film even appeared on the programme :confused12:)
I didn’t think he film (pun intended) an episode for Move Forward Thailand either. Maybe he did one a while ago before MIA’s popularity ( this is the lakorn I know of him).

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah ch3 do have better looking pra'eks in general but storyline and fin-ness, ch7 takes the cake.
Very true on Channel 7.

I am just picky- no amount of fin or skins will make me watch pra’nangs I don’t find attractive. It’s going to kill me to watch JMA in KKL :(:risas3: