[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Rita

Nadech <3
people people people, it doesn't matter who nadech's biological parents are. mae kaew raised him and nadech sees her as his real mom, so let's leave it as that.

i respect people are curious (i'm curious also) but if nadech haven't mentioned it, let's leave it as that. there is no need to dig up for old information or try to guess who is who. we will all never know unless nadech tells us.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I guess those "haters" need to know this

1) Never talk about someone else family history because there's a reason for it to be kept secret.
2) Unless you are his/her family member or related to them then maybe you freely to share and in this situation "you" are absolutely not.
3) Please have a little manners.
4) Its just none of your bussiness.
5) All you need to do is respect their privacy. Respect their decision. And respect their right to be themselves.

PEACE NO WAR
Yes this is much nicer way to put an end to a sensitive question... I get its personal and it shouldn’t be discussed publicly but then he’s a celebrity you how that goes.

Anyways I’m grown enough to ignore nonsense topic and move on... peace

Rita

Nadech <3
i think people forget that celebrities are just regular people. they aren't obligated to tell us all their personal matters. yes, their job is to entertain us but that doesn't give us rights to dig into their relationship. we wouldn't like to tell the whole world our shenanigans, so why would they want to?

just saying, peace!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
i think people forget that celebrities are just regular people. they aren't obligated to tell us all their personal matters. yes, their job is to entertain us but that doesn't give us rights to dig into their relationship. we wouldn't like to tell the whole world our shenanigans, so why would they want to?

just saying, peace!
I thought we might have lost you to Channel 7 cause of all the kissing over there! :risas3:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone else noticed but at the beginning of the video there was a different video being shown (probably their new advert), where NY were wearing denim jackets. It looks like the same outfit they were wearing in that clip that someone on the set shared a while ago saying that NY were working together - it was the day when Na hijacked Ya's phone and was teasing her :risas3: So I'm guessing that they filmed the Qs on that day as well
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEVevVAGrY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b8loembhas5i
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEVxKIAE3_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12ih1jlg4877b
Bingo, it was their new photoshoot for shopee in July. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_QHy2gzdf/?hl=en&tagged=nadechyaya

Awwww yeah ... so the channel is currently producing the LR dvd @YadechTaemint if it's already in production before they open the current list, might mean that they are going to have a limited amount so do not miss the update coz when it's gone it's gone ie the photobook @Alichgo we have at least 1800 orders so they might just produce that but in a round number it was like 1837 or something...1850? So not a lot of extras.

the QUESTION is ........is the DVD set UNCUT?or do we need to gamble? buying it blindly then at the end of the day the DVD is actually the same shown on TV with lots of edits and cuts:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
So eThaiCD has gotta be quick and we've gotta be quick when it goes onsale on their website.

Also has anyone emailed eThaiCD to tell them that the DVD is being produced?
Yes, I did email them, but she cannot find where to order!!!! If the DVD will be on sale or preorder accepted, we have to quickly send it to them to not miss it.

My hope is still there........

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
So you love Nadech more than anyone else right? So
Have you shared any good things about Nadech recently?
Have you help promoted his new projects/ lakorns/ endorsements ?
Have you help voted for him to be #mosthandsomemen2018 yet ?
Have you ever defended him from haters or any crazy fc who don’t know the word “ respect” and “ privacy” ?
Did you do that too lol? I have never seen you promoting his works too, I remember you feel disheartened with Nadech saying Kim is the most beautiful among the four girls even though it is not real lol

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Did you do that too lol? I have never seen you promoting his works too, I remember you feel disheartened with Nadech saying Kim is the most beautiful among the four girls even though it is not real lol
About Nadech and Kim matter, sorry you must remember the wrong person. :facepalm:

Since I became NYFC i have never declared that I love Nadech or Yaya more than anyone else, and even I am not available enough to promote NY’s works in AF like other members here but I also have never dig out Nadech’s family matters on this open forum and especially I have never created many fake accounts to anti Nadech’s important person too.

Even though I am a silent readers in AF but it doesn’t mean that I have never help promoted NY jobs coz I have done it a lot in IG, FB and Twitter. And I don’t need to tell you my accounts, just anyone here who follow me know that I really do it, that’s enough.

This is my last reply to you and please stop causing more trouble with me. I will press “ignore” and won’t make myself headache because of fc like you.

Last edited:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm NY are so perfect to present couple products, waiting for some big wedding planner/coordinator company to either have them endorse or sponsor their wedding. Then after the wedding, they can also endorse baby products, family products. :risas3::risas3::risas3: ok me daydreaming again LOL :):fighting3:

But seriously though, need more endorsements like Shopee coming their way :love: