[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_W82dA25-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19rs4y3fmogaa

Someone remind me what scene was this? TNKK? I don't remember but this is super cute
This is the hugging scene that KC copied for their ending. :pancarta: j/k.

(While on the road to this beach) Nee thought that they're making the drive to drop off Athit to her best friend. However Athit made a detour to the beach instead ( Nee was sleeping in the car and has never gone to a beach before). Athit had other idea while on the beach. Anyway, in this hugging scene - I think Athit told Nee that he wants to spend his life with her and that he loves her. Afterward he proposed to her and they're playing in the water and then we had nother willing| scene. Then they drove to her best friend's house because Athit promised the best friend that he was going to bring Nee to see her.

Rita

Nadech <3
This is the hugging scene that KC copied for their ending. :pancarta: j/k.

(While on the road to this beach) Nee thought that they're making the drive to drop off Athit to her best friend. However Athit made a detour to the beach instead ( Nee was sleeping in the car and has never gone to a beach before). Athit had other idea on the beach. Anyway, in this hugging scene - I think Athit told Nee that he wants to spend his life with her and that he loves her. Afterward he proposed to her and they're playing in the water and then we had nother willing| scene. Then they drove to her best friend's house because Athit promised the best friend that he was going to bring Nee to see her.
how do you remember this? my gawd. this is actually very specific lol. i think i sorta remember this now. i only saw this once and i skipped most of it, couldn't stand the plot.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Is it me..or ...I noticed that since the advertisement came out about them answering a son or daughter. I noticed both had been posting and or liking post with babies or kids, this is Na’s 2 nd story with a girl and a boy...interesting....loll
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnA84FjA6hn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tnzqhxbsx10f

and yaya just liked that sleeping baby ..lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnAVlUkleI9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5o31f0265bpe

Are they teasing each other? :risas3::risas3::clap:

If one would compile all these posts involving kids and babies that they either like or post, I think we might find somethung interesting, hahaha

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
But I thought she wanted a son? LOL
I think she wants girls more than a boy ... But according to the shoppe video, I think maybe she wants the same answer as Nadech ... Because we all know that Nadech is seen more often playing with Leo, so Yaya chooses a Son. And Nadech maybe he thinks the same way. Because Yaya likes to play with Sowzo that why he chose a daughter. Because he thinks maybe Yaya can choose daughter too ... but in fact their answers are different ... We can see Yaya's reaction when she sees the Nadech board .. She looks shocked like she doesn't believe ... Maybe she thinks nadech will choose a boy but it doesn't ... Even she asked nadech "why did he choose a daughter?? !!! And nadech has a good answer as usual and it make a sweet overload ... Lol ...

I think she wants girls more than a boy ... But according to the shoppe video, I think maybe she wants the same answer as Nadech ... Because we all know that Nadech is seen more often playing with Leo, so Yaya chooses a Son. And Nadech maybe he thinks the same way. Because Yaya likes to play with Sowzo that why he chose a daughter. Because he thinks maybe Yaya can choose daughter too ... but in fact their answers are different ... We can see Yaya's reaction when she sees the Nadech board .. She looks shocked like she doesn't believe ... Maybe she thinks nadech will choose a boy but it doesn't ... Even she asked nadech "why did he choose a daughter?? !!! And nadech has a good answer as usual and it make a sweet overload ... Lol ...
YEP LOUD and CLEAR NY did not actually contradict it just happened that Nadech is witty when he saw that Yaya wants a son so to complete the babies gender he have chosen to have a daughter very wise answer of Nadech:love::icon12::naughty2::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::thumbup:

I have been very addicted to ch7 lately. Lolol i'm finding myself a new biase until nadech's lakorn and I'll be right back spazzing hahahah:aaaaa:

yep I also like Tanwa and Mik of ch7 they are much better than MP JM and JJ peace to their fans:angel10:but Nadech still my ULTIMATE BIAS:love::icon12::cheer:

Hmmm NY are so perfect to present couple products, waiting for some big wedding planner/coordinator company to either have them endorse or sponsor their wedding. Then after the wedding, they can also endorse baby products, family products. :risas3::risas3::risas3: ok me daydreaming again LOL :):fighting3:

But seriously though, need more endorsements like Shopee coming their way :love:
I support your daydreaming sweetie we have the same thoughts:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So some news: OPPO is the 2nd top selling phone in Thailand (behind the iPhone I believe)
upload_2018-8-28_17-5-18.png
Cr thaiware

OPPO F7 (the phone that Ya was the presenter for I believe) had the highest smartphone sales in the second quarter of the year whilst OPPO F9 (the one Na is the presenter for) has the highest pre-orders and had 2x the pre-orders of the F7 in just the first 5 days that pre-orders were made available.
Cr mxphone.net

So for NY:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Based on my observation, Ya seems to be more interested in girls. Most of the time she'll be seen carrying or taking pictures with baby girls more than with boys. As she said in an interview, she is very close to her mom so she wants to be best friend with her daughter. It is also one of the reasons why she doesn't want to get married too late thus the age gap between her and her kids won't be that big.

Meanwhile, Nadech is the vice versa.

Nadech will tease any boys He sees, even an infat (As seen on ig, He was rocking a baby boy in his bassinet until the father (I think) yelled at him to stop) however he is very gentle with Zawso. I think Nadech is very looking forward to play sports with his kids as he said in an interview.

It'll be very interesting to see Ya with her son with Nadech and Nadech with his daughter with Ya

Nadech will definitely be a daughter fool and will be very protective towards her

Seems like 2 girls and a boy will be perfect for them! (Lets pray for Nadech tho he'll be surrounded by more girls )

As for shopee interview

I think both of them were thinking of each other !! How cute!!

ya knows how much Ma wants a son and the vice versa! So Ya writes down a son and seing her answer Na writes a girl

And apparently, surely (lol) they have talked about it

Gahhh I also saw MK with Kim's newborn nephew. Can't wait to see a play date of babies MK and NY

Sorry for my elaborative imagination

Have a nice dream everyone ❤❤❤

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na before the OPPO event :love::love: So what is the address of this gym? It seems like I may have to book an impromptu flight to Thailand and find that gym :naughty2::naughty2::nut::p
upload_2018-8-28_17-20-35.png

upload_2018-8-28_17-21-0.png

upload_2018-8-28_17-21-21.png

Nadech going on the BTS after the OPPO launch. I like his style~
When I met Nadech getting on the BTS; veeeeeeeerrrryyyy handsome
upload_2018-8-28_17-26-36.png

upload_2018-8-28_17-24-15.png
Cr inqvbx

Na with his friends
upload_2018-8-28_17-29-38.png
Cr jedinaon