[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I am confused so you started a post saying the picture is Nadech's parent, but now you're saying it's been discussed in the RS thread and noone was annoyed and you seem to know the answer already, so why are you starting a post again? Also if you knew this information and a new fan was asking or is curious then maybe direct them to go to that thread and read the answer.

Thanks for the RS information because I'll put it to good use next time.
thats because i get confused and i didnt save the picture of his real mother, and in my memory i remember that picture lookalike his aunt

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I love Na more than anyone else and I feel nothing wrong wanting to understand him more
So you love Nadech more than anyone else right? So
Have you shared any good things about Nadech recently?
Have you help promoted his new projects/ lakorns/ endorsements ?
Have you help voted for him to be #mosthandsomemen2018 yet ?
Have you ever defended him from haters or any crazy fc who don’t know the word “ respect” and “ privacy” ?

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Have you shared any good things about Nadech recently?
Have you help promoted his new projects/lakorns/endorsements ?
Have you help voted for him to be #mosthandsomemen2018 yet ?
Have you ever defended him from haters or any crazy fc who don’t know the word “ respect” and “ privacy” ?
yes, she does, i think you are the one who dont know about what is definition of respect and privacy, be more open minded

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Na more than anyone else and I feel nothing wrong wanting to understand him more
If you want to understand Nadech, you can start by respecting Yaya. What part of knowing who conceived him will make you understand him better? The biological parent did not raise him, if you want to understand him then understand that his view on keeping that info private.

You have to understand that some fans in here "know" how you are so excused us for being blunt with you. Lately you've been "okay" but I don't know if that's due to the current environment of NY or you just waiting to strike.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
yes, she does, i think you are the one who dont know about what is definition of respect and privacy, be more open minded
Be more open crazily like you ? :risas3::risas3:
I think everyone here should press “ignore” these fake fc... don’t waist your time to read their post and reply them... they don’t deserve our reply anymore

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If you want to understand Nadech, you can start by respecting Yaya. What part of knowing who conceived him will make you understand him better? The biological parent did not raise him, if you want to understand him then understand that his view on keeping that info private.

You have to understand that some fans in here "know" how you are so excused us for being blunt with you. Lately you've been "okay" but I don't know if that's due to the current environment of NY or you just waiting to strike.
Ding ding ding! We've got a winner!

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
this is an open forum, everyone could said whatever they want and ask anything they want to know about nadech and yaya, if someone answer their question then its good, and if you dont like their question then just dont answer it, it is really simple, and about privacy, privacy was based on someone opinion, so dont argue on it
images.jpeg

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww yeah ... so the channel is currently producing the LR dvd @YadechTaemint if it's already in production before they open the current list, might mean that they are going to have a limited amount so do not miss the update coz when it's gone it's gone ie the photobook @Alichgo we have at least 1800 orders so they might just produce that but in a round number it was like 1837 or something...1850? So not a lot of extras.

No offense @YadechTaemint , but this is the BEST news today! :thumbup:

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
@Siti Hardianti @Nadechlover @yayayaya please change the topic !!!!! That’s Nadech’s family matter and real NFC and NYFC prefer to keep it as confidential as possible. So why you are so nossy and trying to dig it out ? Are you his real fans when you try to bring up his private family matters on open forum like this ??? All of many good things about Nadech, why you want to talk about this one?? Feel very annoying :BangHead:
Whoa whoa it was just an honest/curiosity question nothing more or less you didn’t need to be so rude about it. If you don’t want ppl to bring this topic up you should at least be nice about it and I’m pretty sure ppl will end this conversation instead it’s getting pretty ugly in here...

Some ppl just take it way too personal over an innocent question...

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
I guess those people need to know this

1) Never talk about someone else family history because there's a reason for it to be kept secret.
2) Unless you are his/her family member or related to them then maybe you freely to share and in this situation "you" are absolutely not.
3) Please have a little manners.
4) Its just none of your bussiness.
5) All you need to do is respect their privacy. Respect their decision. And respect their right to be themselves.

PEACE NO WAR

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I guess those "haters" need to know this

1) Never talk about someone else family history because there's a reason for it to be kept secret.
2) Unless you are his/her family member or related to them then maybe you freely to share and in this situation "you" are absolutely not.
3) Please have a little manners.
4) Its just none of your bussiness.
5) All you need to do is respect their privacy. Respect their decision. And respect their right to be themselves.

PEACE NO WAR
:clap::clap::clap::clap: