[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

:thumbup::thumbup::cheer::cheer:
I think it's not a coincidence that "paramedics" are here... At the rate Na and Ya are going, what with their being so open and transparent now, we may have to join hands since there will probably be a worldwide occurrence of:
View attachment 23196
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
@ArabellaRose Thank you for juxtaposing the original video with the reenactment video of Fai-Jeed/Na-Ya. I completely agree..:aaaaa: The reenactment video had more "personal feels" :naughty2::naughty2: and there was definitely awareness between the two...their eyes were communicating on a very personal level that only they know about, and they tried to manage it somehow by laughing or making light of it afterwards...:naughty2::naughty2:
I just finished my license renewal for my Basic Life Support few weeks ago NYers should know BLS basics in times of NY event surprises:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:all of us will be prone to cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest:risas3:.......I don't know if I can handle the moment they will announce their wedding:love::icon12::naughty2:be ready with our oxygen defebrillitor and crash cart with complete emergency drugs:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:me I can't really promise I will just collapse:naughty2::risas3::risas3:i really want to pinch NY how they made me crazy over them for almost 6 years now:love::naughty2::nut:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
If only someone can make a compilation of Naya doing a lifting and twirl... I love how they always do that off-cam (when they're just goofing around together)

Hufffttt only them can make an ordinary place and blah moment romantic when they're together... :angel10:

#teamforeveralone

If one day they got married and generous enough and they reveal their personal photos from the first time they met each other until the wedding day... I think my life will be complete by then.. awwww.. I wonder how many photos they have :confused12:

Princess Alice

Will you now dare to love me?
I just finished my license renewal for my Basic Life Support few weeks ago NYers should know BLS basics in times of NY event surprises:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:all of us will be prone to cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest:risas3:.......I don't know if I can handle the moment they will announce their wedding:love::icon12::naughty2:be ready with our oxygen defebrillitor and crash cart with complete emergency drugs:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:me I can't really promise I will just collapse:naughty2::risas3::risas3:i really want to pinch NY how they made me crazy over them for almost 6 years now:love::naughty2::nut:
Lol! I'll probably collapse along with you..:risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta: and develop amnesia where all nursing knowledge is concerned :confused0::facepalm: Such is the overpowering and irreversible consequence of being afflicted with this recently- discovered malady since 2010 called ANYEFS----> Acquired Nadech-Yaya Exteme Fangirling Syndrome. :pancarta::risas3::risas3:
There's no cure yet...:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Princess Alice

Will you now dare to love me?
You know what puzzled me? I mean this happened awhile ago but I don’t know why he did it. Remember the Urassaya ‘s since 2011 shirt? Why did he wear that? I honestly think yaya didn’t expect him to wear that, I think she gave it to him as a gift Of a gf to a bf. But weren’t they keeping things private? Come on, nadech is too smart to not know people would notice it . I wonder why he did that, it’s kind of I don’t want to say embarrassing if I was yaya, cause they will ask me and I did make it and give it. I think nadech intentionally wore that to reveal their relationship . But what I don’t know is why. . I wonder if he wants people to ask yaya. Cause yaya won’t be able to deny that she gave it to him and yaya can’t say to him hey why did you wear that. ? Cause a shirt is really meant to be worn..lol.. but because they always deny things she probably didn’t expect he would do that and left her to explain to the people haha. Nadech is so smart. He can say to yaya hey you gave this to me so I wore it. It’s not like yaya can even be mad cause she was the one who gave it to him, except he left her at an awkward position to explain .....But I just wonder why he did that., I mean they kept denying things . Why would he do something so revealing that would cause reporters to really focus that there is something, . Sometimes I wonder if Nadech does want things known, but had to deny for some reasons, ..over the years it seem nadech even if he kept saying he want things private he would just drop things and not like yaya who kind of slip. With Nadech, it’s really revealing. Do you think the ones who d9nt want things open is their manager maybe? Their parents? Or maybe Yaya? But anyway things are getting more open now, even though they don’t want to use the girlfriend boyfriend word . What do you call people who see each other almost everyday and not interested in anyone else but each other,, ?haha..
I just observed in ordinary people's lives that when the guy is sincere, he is usually the one who wants to announce to the whole world that he has a girlfriend and who she is. And it's usually the girl who asks to wait until the perfect timing to let others know about the relationship. Nadech and Yaya are no exception to this. So, maybe Na was just too ecstatic in his newfound love for Yaya that he couldn't resist wearing that t-shirt in public. Yaya gave him that shirt and said that it was meant to be worn at home, and she was surprised that Na wore it in public. I also read somewhere that Ya is conservative and would prefer that if any announcement be made at all, it should be made when they're already engaged or something. I could be wrong again, of course. And then, the so-called slips of the tongue happen, like the t-shirt, the love confession,etc. And while Ya seems to be really careful, she still manages to reveal the depth of her affection. Why would a single, unattached and supremely beautiful and attractive girl like Ya say to the whole world that Na is her CLOSEST PERSON? That no matter what, he will always be her most important? And she can't keep her hands off him...she's always touching him...:facepalm::naughty2: So, I guess the best conclusion I can draw from this is that LOVE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO REVEAL ITSELF. It simply cannot be contained, well, at least, not for long. It's like a time bomb...:risas3: Let's just wait for that happy day when everything will explode gently yet brilliantly, like this:
image.gif
:icon12::icon12::love::love::cheer::cheer:

I just observed in ordinary people's lives that when the guy is sincere, he is usually the one who wants to announce to the whole world that he has a girlfriend and who she is. And it's usually the girl who asks to wait until the perfect timing to let others know about the relationship. Nadech and Yaya are no exception to this. So, maybe Na was just too ecstatic in his newfound love for Yaya that he couldn't resist wearing that t-shirt in public. Yaya gave him that shirt and said that it was meant to be worn at home, and she was surprised that Na wore it in public. I also read somewhere that Ya is conservative and would prefer that if any announcement be made at all, it should be made when they're already engaged or something. I could be wrong again, of course. And then, the so-called slips of the tongue happen, like the t-shirt, the love confession,etc. And while Ya seems to be really careful, she still manages to reveal the depth of her affection. Why would a single, unattached and supremely beautiful and attractive girl like Ya say to the whole world that Na is her CLOSEST PERSON? That no matter what, he will always be her most important? And she can't keep her hands off him...she's always touching him...:facepalm::naughty2: So, I guess the best conclusion I can draw from this is that LOVE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO REVEAL ITSELF. It simply cannot be contained, well, at least, not for long. It's like a time bomb...:risas3: Let's just wait for that happy day when everything will explode gently yet brilliantly, like this:
View attachment 23247
new NYers especially the ones who started in the year 2015 i considered them the lucky ones because around 2012 during my time until 2014 NY were very very private they always claimed they were just brother and sister I almost gave up I really like REAL LIFE sweethearts whenever I found a perfect tandem like NY.I gave my benefit of the doubt when seeing Yaya as the only one guest during Nadech's new house blessing in the year 2013 I started to question of all people why only Yaya was invited then I didn't buy Nadech's lame excuse that the lom gang were all busy can not wake up early like Yaya did then he said because MPla is his mom's best friend another lame excuse.I forgot when exactly Nadech showed the shirt with Yaya's ownership i guess around 2015 0r 2016 I really forgot.I guess Nadech was just in the romantic mood of flaunting his girlfriend's possessiveness of him to WARN some men who are planning to hit on Yaya.The shirt really speaks a lot that NY are indeed a couple:icon12: since 2011.:love::naughty2: DXVPAxuVQAAGajp.jpg

This is the:icon12::naughty2: subtle way of Nadech 's announcement being the guy and being sincere:love:by breaking Yaya's instruction that this shirt must be worn only at home privately:naughty2:but what to do if Nadech is very much PROUD and madly in love with his girl.I was in Rome during my Europe tour when watching NY SHOPEE event very tired and sleepy but when Nadech said I LOVE HER i was suddenly energized:love::naughty2::aaaaa:i almost shouted i was not ready for Nadech's announcement:risas3::risas3:I used to see Nadech DENYING:BangHead: i did not faint because i was really tired already:nut:.I really thank NY haters who were spreading false news that Yaya is dating another guy and I also thank that athlete guy Ken Porsche because of what they did Nadech needs to save Yaya from any bad reputation news:BangHead:so the long time secret must be revealed :love::icon12::naughty2::cheer::thumbup::clap::icon12:I also want to thank the prince who used to like Yaya's post in IG since that time NY are becoming visible together in public out of work dates:love::icon12: :naughty2:so he will be WARNED that the girl she is admiring is TAKEN since 2011:love::naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
A Thai viewer posted about LR on their blog today: Khunnung.com

The first thing I saw was that it looks like they gave LR 5 stars
upload_2018-8-24_19-5-31.png

Me:

But anywho, onto a summary of what they wrote and hopefully I read it right because that font annoyed tf out of me because it was so weird to read :risas3:

They said that they originally only liked/admired actors from about 15-25 years ago, like Ann Siriam, Mew Lalita and Anne T; after that there wasn't anyone else that they admired & they stopped watching lakorns a long time ago. They returned to watch lakorns again by watching BPSW but in retrospect, they really only watched it because of the grasae. Apart from BPSW they also noticed LR, it's beautiful views & most importantly how beautiful Princess Alice was. They had heard NY's names many times in the past but had never watched any of their lakorns before, they had only seen their ads around.

As for LR, they watched it live every week and they liked it. The content was concise, not disorganised, the pics/views were beautiful and the actresses & actors were beautiful & handsome. "And what is important is that they can act together excellently, especially the main couple, nong Yaya and nong Nadech...their acting comes out through their eyesight and this was the best thing (?) of the lakorn." They said they have never been "in" with a lakorn or movie but that changed with LR.

Then they go on to talk about how they went to watch BOTY because Ya is the female lead and from there went to watch all of Yaya's lakorns. They also included how many times they watched each lakorn (& her film) - I'm mainly surprised that they watched LR 5 times and LLSR 3 times! :eek::
upload_2018-8-24_21-25-11.png

They highlighted that most of the lakorns they watched more than once were the ones Ya did with Na and that they aren't surprised that there are many who love them so much. They then talked about how they've seen Ya & Na's (?) development with time, not only in acting but also other aspects. They believe that there are many people who have Ya & Na as their inspiration in how to use their life + they praised NY's parents for raising and teaching both of them, leading to them being two people that are cute in the eyes of the others, until they are able to be famous in Thailand.

Aaaaand they ended by saying that they have indirectly turned into a fan :risas3:

Last edited:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
A Thai viewer posted about LR on their blog today: Khunnung.com

The first thing I saw was that it looks like they gave LR 5 stars
View attachment 23252

Me:

But anywho, onto a summary of what they wrote and hopefully I read it right because that font annoyed tf out of me because it was so weird to read :risas3:

They said that they only liked/admired actors from about 15-25 years ago, like Ann Siriam, Mew Lalita and Anne T; after that there wasn't anyone else that they admired & they stopped watching lakorns a long time ago. They returned to watch lakorns again by watching BPSW but in retrospect, they really only watched it because of the grasae. Apart from BPSW they also noticed LR, it's beautiful views & most importantly how beautiful Princess Alice was. They had heard NY's names many times in the past but had never watched any of their lakorns before, they had only seen their ads around.

As for LR, they watched it live every week and they liked it. The content was concise, not disorganised, the pics/views were beautiful and the actresses & actors were beautiful & handsome. "And what is important is that they can act together excellently, especially the main couple, nong Yaya and nong Nadech...their acting comes out through their eyesight and this was the best thing (?) of the lakorn." They said they have never been "in" with a lakorn or movie but that changed with LR.

Then they go on to talk about how they went to watch BOTY because Ya is the female lead and from there went to watch all of Yaya's lakorns. They also included how many times they watched each lakorn (& her film) - I'm mainly surprised that they watched LR 5 times and LLSR 3 times! :eek::
View attachment 23262

They highlighted that most of the lakorns they watched more than once were the ones Ya did with Na and that they aren't surprised that there are many who love them so much. They then talked about how they've seen Ya & Na's (?) development with time, not only in acting but also other aspects. They believe that there are many people who have Ya & Na as their inspiration in how to use their life + they praised NY's parents for raising and teaching both of them, leading to them being two people that are cute in the eyes of the others, until they are able to be famous in Thailand.

Aaaaand they ended by saying that they have indirectly turned into a fan :risas3:
Thanks so much for sharing!! This is great!! This is worth mentioning and sharing than the review of LR that one lady (?) wrote last time on her blog. I'm sure NY know that they have improved their acting skills a lot, but I think this positive review of them acting together by Khunnung.com would give them encouragement. Share it, share it :)

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 23247
Now that in awake, i can reply..haha.. yes i agree with you. Men usually should be the one to say, yes we're together. And i prefer he would be chasing after me and not the other way around. There are girls who do that. But I have too much pride. Haha..And yes women usually are the ones to give the signal to the guy that okay we are bf -gf now and other things..:risas3:.. i just realize us women are really demanding ..lol.. Also Usually a lucky girl will get someone who just lets her gets her own way and who'd just say something if shes already out of line. I guess NY have that kind of relationship. Thats why the shirt surprised me. Cause i think if that is the dynamics, then yaya want their relationship quiet and Na did give in to that. But the wearing of the shirt thats not keeping it quiet..haha..thats announcing without vocal sounds, that he is yayas , for lack of a better word , property. . I wonder really how it went behind close doors. Yaya might have said, hey we agreed we wont say anything. And Na replied " i didnt say anything." Which is true he just wore the shirt ..:risas3:I think nadech is smart like that. Like he does things and finds reasoning around it . Eg. The "i love her " confession he tried to explain it saying of course theres different types of love. But it was too obvious for people to believe the rest of his explanation. When he gets caught like that he always finds a way to explain it well. But then only people who are blind and lacks an ability to observe will believe it. Things gets revealed privately and he'd deny publicly later . Its become s pattern over the years. That i think he did it deliberately. The 1st part is to tell the world theyre in the relationship and the 2nd part to satisfy whoever wants it quiet...maybe yaya? Or some other people. Cause he does deny it everytime so those people wont be able to accuse him that he didnt deny it. The more i review things over the years and now that they seem more open. The more it seem he really wanted it known even back then even though everything we hear during interviews are" there is nothing. " But he cant say " we have no romantic relatioship. "He was too honest i sonewhat think it even bothers him to lie. Like when he , yaya and other 2 co actors were being interviewed at LLSR where NY jumped at the waterfalls.. yaya and the other two were saying NY had already jumped. And Na immediately said , " no the extras were the ones who jumped" and yaya said why cant you just go along? Haha. He's too honest to a fault. He probably grew up like that cause he grew up doing merits. So he must have been taught and have a minset like that. I know cause i was influenced by a religious family. Its hard to lie, to curse and basically just doing anything wrong.:risas3: It eats on your consience. So Na denies but not lie when hes caught he just make explanation that is true.but no one believes haha:risas3: because his explaination doesnt make too much sense. cause who would believe them.? They were seen together outside of work. What they accidentally meet everytime ? . and where were yayas suitors? Dont tell me she had none . And who does Na court? None as well? LOL oh wow what a coincidence you guys must not be interested in this little thing called LOVE..hehe. some people are fast to detect this, and other people might miss this maybe for a couple of years . But sooner or later even those people will catch up and put two and two together. But it was still being denied ny them...until lately. Yaya denies and slips once in a while. Becauae her mastery of the language isnt like nadechs she gets caught once in a while. But i feel if shes as fluent as nadech in thai she'd be diffiuclt to catch. I mean she was caught with the tshirt of urassayas since 2011 and still try to explain it like its only a gift when the wordings are so obvious..lol.. but nadech knows full well what hes doing. I think he set it up to satisfy yaya but at the same time reveal things. I really think hes really proud to have yaya as gf and he cant or wont say anything for a reason but he would still reveal it hehe.. he is half austrian right? I look at traits of austrian and it says most are very proud of their achievement. I think it carries to relationships. So it must be hard to be quiet for him... So he wasnt lol
And now that you just finished my novel... congratulations...haha..i should have just written a fanfic :sigh: :risas3:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Now that in awake, i can reply..haha.. yes i agree with you. Men usually should be the one to say, yes we're together. And i prefer he would be chasing after me and not the other way around. There are girls who do that. But I have too much pride. Haha..And yes women usually are the ones to give the signal to the guy that okay we are bf -gf now and other things..:risas3:.. i just realize us women are really demanding ..lol.. Also Usually a lucky girl will get someone who just lets her gets her own way and who'd just say something if shes already out of line. I guess NY have that kind of relationship. Thats why the shirt surprised me. Cause i think if that is the dynamics, then yaya want their relationship quiet and Na did give in to that. But the wearing of the shirt thats not keeping it quiet..haha..thats announcing without vocal sounds, that he is yayas , for lack of a better word , property. . I wonder really how it went behind close doors. Yaya might have said, hey we agreed we wont say anything. And Na replied " i didnt say anything." Which is true he just wore the shirt ..:risas3:I think nadech is smart like that. Like he does things and finds reasoning around it . Eg. The "i love her " confession he tried to explain it saying of course theres different types of love. But it was too obvious for people to believe the rest of his explanation. When he gets caught like that he always finds a way to explain it well. But then only people who are blind and lacks an ability to observe will believe it. Things gets revealed privately and he'd deny publicly later . Its become s pattern over the years. That i think he did it deliberately. The 1st part is to tell the world theyre in the relationship and the 2nd part to satisfy whoever wants it quiet...maybe yaya? Or some other people. Cause he does deny it everytime so those people wont be able to accuse him that he didnt deny it. The more i review things over the years and now that they seem more open. The more it seem he really wanted it known even back then even though everything we hear during interviews are" there is nothing. " But he cant say " we have no romantic relatioship. "He was too honest i sonewhat think it even bothers him to lie. Like when he , yaya and other 2 co actors were being interviewed at LLSR where NY jumped at the waterfalls.. yaya and the other two were saying NY had already jumped. And Na immediately said , " no the extras were the ones who jumped" and yaya said why cant you just go along? Haha. He's too honest to a fault. He probably grew up like that cause he grew up doing merits. So he must have been taught and have a minset like that. I know cause i was influenced by a religious family. Its hard to lie, to curse and basically just doing anything wrong.:risas3: It eats on your consience. So Na denies but not lie when hes caught he just make explanation that is true.but no one believes haha:risas3: because his explaination doesnt make too much sense. cause who would believe them.? They were seen together outside of work. What they accidentally meet everytime ? . and where were yayas suitors? Dont tell me she had none . And who does Na court? None as well? LOL oh wow what a coincidence you guys must not be interested in this little thing called LOVE..hehe. some people are fast to detect this, and other people might miss this maybe for a couple of years . But sooner or later even those people will catch up and put two and two together. But it was still being denied ny them...until lately. Yaya denies and slips once in a while. Becauae her mastery of the language isnt like nadechs she gets caught once in a while. But i feel if shes as fluent as nadech in thai she'd be diffiuclt to catch. I mean she was caught with the tshirt of urassayas since 2011 and still try to explain it like its only a gift when the wordings are so obvious..lol.. but nadech knows full well what hes doing. I think he set it up to satisfy yaya but at the same time reveal things. I really think hes really proud to have yaya as gf and he cant or wont say anything for a reason but he would still reveal it hehe.. he is half austrian right? I look at traits of austrian and it says most are very proud of their achievement. I think it carries to relationships. So it must be hard to be quiet for him... So he wasnt lol
And now that you just finished my novel... congratulations...haha..i should have just written a fanfic :sigh: :risas3:
You should write some fanfict later.. lolol:risas3::risas3::risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
You should write some fanfict later.. lolol:risas3::risas3::risas3:
No , next time I'll just write scripts. Submit it to NY. And they should just produce it thenselves. Haha. Because im starting to doubt well be able to see the kind of story we want. I like details when i write and in contrast to others. Because im a fan, i would include what fans wants to see hehe.. NY might not want to make it :risas3: . Im heavily influenced by judith mcnaught. Jude devereaux lisa kleypas johanna lindsey. All romance writers.hehe. So feelings and love scenes are usually more intense and dramatic.. Id include what character thinks because thats usually missed when they make a novel into a movie or onscreen. Hmm..among the writers i mentioned judith mcnaught is my nymber 1 favorite. I can see NY in whitney my love , almost heaven and something wonderful adaptation. But theyre all period dramas in europe. And the guy is usually super rich nobility. Na has never been nobility in any of the roles. He should play as prince or duke.. in all three i mentioned the male lead is a duke in england. But they can adapt it to thailand and make up another country name like hairless sauce or something haha. Or a more modern one Double standards, that one is similar to kdrsmas. The lead is a CEO and woman is a secretary. With a plot like GRGR cause the guy thought she betrayed him. Similar character to fanfic i wrote before here, but different story. Mcnaught is realy good. When the female lead cry, you cry. She falls in love you fall in love. She directs her readers emotions. If only NY can do one of her novels. Her writings are very intense with love scenes and emotions and there usually intense misunderstnding where male lead thought the female lead betrayed him so hed be cruel to her like khun charles. Then hed find out he was wrong and its a major regret begging and crying scenes for the male lead. As a matter of fact GRGR is her style of writing except there atr some 50 shades of grey involved
..haha

Maybe i should message anne thong and suggest she buys one of mcnaught novels