[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I believe they do french kiss:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:.. remember yaya get sick when she was comeback from norway and both of them already together in night for rock climbing and the day after that i see some post that NY go together to the hospital for checking ya.. and they keep together after that for central/zen international watch show..

Ok let me explain.. for some person who had good imun he can survive for virus By airborne respiratory droplets or By touching a contaminated surface. But for sliva i doubt it will survive. Lol..

Because i work in hospital i know it lol.. if just touch a dirty doorknob or yaya cough or sneezes on his face.. im sure he can survive from it.. or even if he get sick it can't be so fast except ya sneeze or cough on his face every time, every second lol:risas3::risas3: .. but from saliva, virus can spread so easy..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Actually I also work in the hospital. But not on the floor. Immunology is also one of our major course in college, I just didn’t know initially that Laringitis was contagious:risas3:. I remember back then I had an instructor who had to give lectures .but we can barely hear her because of laringitis and she said she sounded worse than how she feels. That was my 1st time hearing someone with laringitis ..For some reasons I had The impression that it wasn’t contagious, hehe.. Generally I know that the most successful mode of transmission is through direct contact and body fluids cause it directly goes in your body,,haha.. and the longer you are expose ( or maybe in this case kissing hahaha :risas3:. If we can assume that ) the more your immune system would be taken over by the virus. People’s immune system vary. I know I am one of those people who don’t get sick right away. But when I do it takes 2months to get rid of it, I have to really be expose for a long time eg. So I’m not worried for people who Passed by on the mall or the person sitting next to me on the bus.. I mostly get sick when I have a family member at home or a coworker at work is sick because they’re with me all the time. And because we might use the same utensils.. cause virus unlike bacteria isn’t killed by regular dish detergent. :risas3: So yeah, for Na who seem to be a healthy person it’d take long exposure and/ or best mode of transmission.:risas3: and I don’t think that’s because they use the same utensils haha

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The DVD won't be sold by ch3 for at least another 1-2 months I think, so we gotta wait till it is made.
It's more like when the channel puts up the page to order it'll take 1-2 months from there to get made and shipped. BPSW dvd was availalbe to order in April but they didn't ship it until July. Because if you read the tweets, people who didn't put their names on the list can still put their names down with ch3 to order it too when it's up. I don't think ch3 would order an excessive amount coz the numbers aren't too high they would probably make enough for those who ordered. BPSW they ordered a bulk of 5k and didn't have a request list... but LR it's getting made coz fans rallied for it and we hit 1800 orders I don't understand why we have a comfirmation yet ch3 hasn't put up a link to order yet, like put that shit up I want it THIS YEAR... they already messed up my timeline to order this coz they were dicking us around... never has a dvd been produced this way :rolleyes: We should go bug the channel3store coz it's in their hands now.

Get well soon, Na and Ya...:angel10:
On a rather cheery side note, maybe Na got the colds from Ya because he couldn't resist doing this the moment he saw Ya home from Norway...:aaaaa::icon12::love:willing|
View attachment 23103
CR. to the original owner
IKR I am not surprised if Na got sick like Yaya ehem:naughty2: sudden changes of the weather and the sweet jams are the culprits when Ya tasted her own cookings made her larynx to be inflamed then NY being away from each other for almost a week missing each other very much so :naughty2::facepalm:SALIVA exchange is 100%possible via:love::naughty2: torrid kisses or :icon12::naughty2:FRENCH Kiss.I cant blame Nadech to be :facepalm::naughty2:crazy over Yaya goddess like beauty inside out:love::icon12::naughty2:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Actually I also work in the hospital. But not on the floor. Immunology is also one of our major course in college, I just didn’t know initially that Laringitis was contagious:risas3:. I remember back then I had an instructor who had to give lectures .but we can barely hear her because of laringitis and she said she sounded worse than how she feels. That was my 1st time hearing someone with laringitis ..For some reasons I had The impression that it wasn’t contagious, hehe.. Generally I know that the most successful mode of transmission is through direct contact and body fluids cause it directly goes in your body,,haha.. and the longer you are expose ( or maybe in this case kissing hahaha :risas3:. If we can assume that ) the more your immune system would be taken over by the virus. People’s immune system vary. I know I am one of those people who don’t get sick right away. But when I do it takes 2months to get rid of it, I have to really be expose for a long time eg. So I’m not worried for people who Passed by on the mall or the person sitting next to me on the bus.. I mostly get sick when I have a family member at home or a coworker at work is sick because they’re with me all the time. And because we might use the same utensils.. cause virus unlike bacteria isn’t killed by regular dish detergent. :risas3: So yeah, for Na who seem to be a healthy person it’d take long exposure and/ or best mode of transmission.:risas3: and I don’t think that’s because they use the same utensils haha
Yes agree with you..
The most successful mode of transmission is through direct contact and body fluids cause it directly goes in body,.

From what we see, nadech is a healthy person and always maintains his health well .. the virus can spread easily to vulnerable people. But in healthy people it can last a long time. Because there is time from the immune system to survive first and if our immune system cannot handle it then we can get sick ...

In this case we can see nadech get exposed so fast:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:... so we can conclude what really happened among them..:pancarta::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Yes agree with you..
The most successful mode of transmission is through direct contact and body fluids cause it directly goes in body,.

From what we see, nadech is a healthy person and always maintains his health well .. the virus can spread easily to vulnerable people. But in healthy people it can last a long time. Because there is time from the immune system to survive first and if our immune system cannot handle it then we can get sick ...

In this case we can see nadech get exposure so fast:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:... so we can conclude what really happened among them..:pancarta::thumbup::thumbup:
I know didn’t she just come back 2 or 3 days ago? If he got it from her and he’s already sick ..when did he show symptoms? yesterday? It took 1 day of exposure.? Yeah unless she’s sneezing on his face for an hour or so . You need to have weak immune system to get that for one day or best mode of transmission. Even I don’t get sick that fast working 8 hours with my coworkers...unless of course I hug them for a long time or kiss them .:risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Whatever he has (I hope not laryngitis) or just a little cold that it does not last long, because he has events coming up and the show must go...:thumbup:
Yes.. It’s terrible if they have to give interview and both would sound like how yaya sounded,:eek: but then , I can’t help in finding humor in it,,because it would be interesting what the reporters would ask . Haha..

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Underbed Dara is back :risas3::risas3: For those new fans, the admin of Underbed Dara is a big Nadech fangirl.

Rough translation: I give in ka, it's ok to give (you) today, this one day. Yaya's look is very good (don't really know how to translate จบมาก), she is so pretty that I don't know how I will fight her (i.e. fight for Na lolol). As for husband Bear, he also looks good, the feeling of a groom (of mine).

The final peak is the interview where he answered the question about if the jam that Yaya made is delicious, "it is delicious, in the future won't starve to death because she can make jam to sell". He is much sweeter than the jam (?).
upload_2018-8-23_17-0-20.png

*sigh* Ya's waist
upload_2018-8-23_17-18-23.png

With the man that danced to "dtor ngoi" on stage at the Mother's Day event not so long ago, are they the same person? 55555
upload_2018-8-23_17-19-59.png

1. "Ya walking to give Bear to me"

2. "If you stick me in Ya's place, there will be 3 people: dad, mum & child. This picture really has a family feeling.
"
upload_2018-8-23_17-28-30.png
Cr happyfam_by

Yes agree with you..

In this case we can see nadech get exposed so fast:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:... so we can conclude what really happened among them..:pancarta::thumbup::thumbup:
no further explanation this picture explains a lot :love::icon12::naughty2:oral sex is the only SAFEST way NY can do now a days aside from SKINSHIPS while they are still not yet married:naughty2::facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I know didn’t she just come back 2 or 3 days ago? If he got it from her and he’s already sick ..when was did he show symptoms? yesterday? It took 1 day of exposure.? Yeah unless she’s sneezing on his face for an hour or so . You need to have weak immune system to get that for one day. Even I don’t get sick that fast working 8 hours with my coworkers.
Yes he took one day of esposure!!
  • By airborne respiratory droplets (coughs or sneezes).
  • By saliva (kissing or shared drinks).
  • By touching a contaminated surface (blanket or doorknob).
Okay let's conclude the right choice of the three option above is.."By saliva.. more clear is they do kissing may be french kiss, passionate kiss, deeper and deeper.. lolol:risas3::risas3: awww..:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

lol:risas3: from our research, this is not delusional.:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
I believe they do french kiss:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:.. remember yaya get sick when she was comeback from norway and both of them already together in night for rock climbing and the day after that i see some post that NY go together to the hospital for checking ya.. and they keep together after that for central/zen international watch show..

Ok let me explain.. for some person who had good immune he can survive for virus By airborne respiratory droplets or By touching a contaminated surface. But for saliva i doubt it will survive. Lol..

Because i work in hospital i know it lol.. if just touch a dirty doorknob or yaya cough or sneezes on his face.. im sure he can survive from it.. or even if he get sick it can't be so fast except ya sneeze or cough on his face every time, every second lol:risas3::risas3: .. but from saliva, virus can spread so easy..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
super AGREE:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Okay let's conclude the right choice of the three option above is.."By saliva.. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

You know how things were so hidden between NY they just imagine evidence they go out and all. But now everything just comes out without anyone making an effort. You just see things or read things in IG. Watch later on this delusional things people imaginr would be seen. :risas3: it seem like thats the way it is with then..maybe on a snail pace. But that could be our point of view. Because we dont know whats happening in close doors. We see then both very conservative. But theyve been together what almost 10 years? Unless Na is superman a normal man has desires.. and i think...perhaps thats why partly he needs to do merit a lot. ..so he can avoid temptations haha:risas3: but then he has to see yaya and theres thatt desire again...so another merit..hahaha. anyway im just lightly saying that hes a good man. But still a Man :risas3:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
You know how things were so hidden between NY they just imagine evidence they go out and all. But now everything just comes out without anyone making an effort. You just see things or read things in IG. Watch later on this delusional things people imaginr would be seen. :risas3: it seem like thats the way it is with then..maybe on a snail pace. But that could be our point of view. Because we dont know whats happening in close doors. We see then both very conservative. But theyve been together what almost 10 years? Unless Na is superman a normal man has desires.. and i think...perhaps thats why partly he needs to do merit a lot. ..so he can avoid temptations haha:risas3: but then he has to see yaya and theres thatt desire again...so another merit..hahaha. anyway im just lightly saying that hes a good man. But still a Man :risas3:
:pancarta::pancarta: you really make me laugh so hard.. yes agree.. that why he do merit a lot...:thumbup::thumbup: but whatever it is.. they're a good person too..

Last edited:
Okay let's conclude the right choice of the three option above is.."By saliva.. more clear is they do kissing may be french kiss, passionate kiss, deeper and deeper.. lolol:risas3::risas3: awww..:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

poor US if Mr Scissor hand did not edit the :love::icon12::naughty2:FRENCH Kisses of NY in LR it will be very easy for us to choose the kiss samples how NY did it in :facepalm::naughty2::BangHead::BangHead:private:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

36027506_376544789538607_5899417548499189760_n.jpg 20525386_768313763348484_7984990463963411938_n.jpg 26907820_757642517773448_1052005730159258009_n.jpg 42E75F1A-0A01-419E-871E-611372973D16 (1).jpeg 36027506_376544789538607_5899417548499189760_n.jpg