[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
2 days ago someone tweeted about the total amount of time that Na spent looking at Ya during the interview compared to the camera/reporters (yes it seems that they actually timed it :risas3:) but I'm having trouble finding the tweet :/ Anyway, after watching the interview again, I can defo say he spent more time looking at her/in her direction :risas3:

Gifs from the interview:

Look at the smile that appears on his face as he hears the question :risas3:

:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

I love how she eagerly let him know what the polls were for :risas3:

I honestly need to find a man who will say things like this about me

:risas3::icon12:

Last edited:

Princess Alice

Will you now dare to love me?
2 days ago someone tweeted about the total amount of time that Na spent looking at Ya during the interview compared to the camera/reporters (yes it seems that they actually timed it :risas3:) but I'm having trouble finding the tweet :/ Anyway, after watching the interview again, I can defo say he spent more time looking at her/in her direction :risas3:

Gifs from the interview:

Look at the smile that appears on his face as he hears the question :risas3:

:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

I love how she eagerly let him know what the polls were for :risas3:

I honestly need to find a man who will say things like this about me

:risas3::icon12:

Beautiful gifs!!! Thank you so much!! :clap::worship2:
And the way Na looks at Ya...I'm going to have a...
image.jpeg
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
And I admire so much YA's confidence and coolness... She can still carry herself with dignity even when standing next to a man whom she regards as her "CLOSEST PERSON, her " ONE OF A KIND," who clearly adores her and shows such adoration through his very expressive (not to mention mesmerizing) eyes. Great job, Ya! :thumbup::worship2: And thanks, Na, for giving us a glimpse of your heart through your EYES------> the windows of your soul... :love::icon12::cheer:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Beautiful gifs!!! Thank you so much!! :clap::worship2:
And the way Na looks at Ya...I'm going to have a...
View attachment 23173
And I admire so much YA's confidence and coolness... She can still carry herself with dignity even when standing next to a man whom she regards as her "CLOSEST PERSON, her " ONE OF A KIND," who clearly adores her and shows such adoration through his very expressive (not to mention mesmerizing) eyes. Great job, Ya! :thumbup::worship2: And thanks, Na, for giving us a glimpse of your heart through your EYES------> the windows of your soul... :love::icon12::cheer:
I know what you mean. I don’t know how she stands it either without fainting or just looking at him with her mouth open ahahaha.. I remember when they were with fans to play a game and each girl (fans) were suppose to reenact a scene from DJA with Fai and Jeed ..first they showed the clip. Then yaya and nadech were asked to reenact it. Everyone was screaming cause when he was saying fai’s line and looking at jeed.. it seem like he was saying it as nadech to yaya:risas3: even after the scene nadech just lost his composure and went short of screaming,. He got somewhat nervous, have you seen that.? It’s good yayas secret weapon is laughing cause.. that was some intense looking nadech gave her and dialogue.. if I was yaya I would have blushed profusely.. but the fans ..only one person was able to really say the line and not the exact lines,..and the lines wasn’t even that long,..hahaha. ..the others just totally forgot everything and just look at nadech lost...:risas3:I don’t blame them. I guess they look at Na’s eyes and him saying it to them like they’re jeed ..and they just totally forgot and just stare at his face haha,..
I don’t know how yaya can look at him day in and day out and keep her composure, .hehe...but then girls don’t really like to look like they love the guy more than they love them, even if it’s true ....sometimes, Girls, in general, with exception of course,don’t like others to think they adore the guy more than they adore them, I know I don’t, . So you develop a way to defend yourself from that. So you can look cool and not a fool in love in front of others,:risas3: I think no matter who it is, any girl will find a way to do that. Otherwise it’d be a difficult life:risas3:

I watched DJA.. and I swear Fai didn’t look like that saying it to jeed, and jeed didn’t look like that listening to Fai...haha.. this is yaya and nadech..:risas3: I don’t remember him licking his lips before..also if this is just a simple re-enactment both won’t look like that in the end they were like finning......LOL
I think I’d post the original scene.. I know it’s not just me . But he totally look at her differently. In the re-enactment he seem to mean it more.. And yaya ,ehem, I meant jeed seem happier in the re-enactment........ original scene is around 6:00

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
As well as OPPO F9 having 2x the number of pre-orders of OPPO F7 in just the first 5 days, it's number of pre-orders has increased even more & is now record breaking :clap::cheer: When you have the right presenter for a good product, you're pretty much set :thumbup:
oppoth_20180824070922.jpg
Cr oppoth

Princess Alice

I know what you mean. I don’t know how she stands it either without fainting or just looking at him with her mouth open ahahaha.. I remember when they were with fans to play a game and each girl (fans) were suppose to reenact a scene from DJA with Fai and Jeed ..first they showed the clip. Then yaya and nadech were asked to reenact it. Everyone was screaming cause when he was saying fai’s line and looking at jeed.. it seem like he was saying it as nadech to yaya:risas3: even after the scene nadech just lost his composure and went short of screaming,. He got somewhat nervous, have you seen that.? It’s good yayas secret weapon is laughing cause.. that was some intense looking nadech gave her and dialogue.. if I was yaya I would have blushed profusely.. but the fans ..only one person was able to really say the line and not the exact lines,..and the lines wasn’t even that long,..hahaha. ..the others just totally forgot everything and just look at nadech lost...:risas3:I don’t blame them. I guess they look at Na’s eyes and him saying it to them like they’re jeed ..and they just totally forgot and just stare at his face haha,..
I don’t know how yaya can look at him day in and day out and keep her composure, .hehe...but then girls don’t really like to look like they love the guy more than they love them, even if it’s true ....sometimes, Girls, in general, with exception of course,don’t like others to think they adore the guy more than they adore them, I know I don’t, . So you develop a way to defend yourself from that. So you can look cool and not a fool in love in front of others,:risas3: I think no matter who it is, any girl will find a way to do that. Otherwise it’d be a difficult life:risas3:

I watched DJA.. and I swear Fai didn’t look like that saying it to jeed, and jeed didn’t look like that listening to Fai...haha.. this is yaya and nadech..:risas3: I don’t remember him licking his lips before..also if this is just a simple re-enactment both won’t look like that in the end...LOL

What a beautiful explanation of what I was trying to express in my previous post...:clap::clap: Love it, love it, love it!:love:
I think it also has something to do with personal values. Both Na and Ya have been blessed with a good upbringing from a loving, supportive family, and both are very family-oriented. From such an atmosphere,they have imbibed solid personal values like professionalism. In all of their eight years together, not one scandal has marred their wholesome images. You can't fake these things, and for such a long time and with consistency. What a feat for two young people in an otherwise very worldly industry like entertainment. :worship2::worship2::cheer::cheer:
Now,just for fun... if the tables were turned...I wonder how Na can keep his composure whenever he is near his beloved "heart?" Yaya's beauty is becoming recognized worldwide...and with her talent and great personality, she has become dearly beloved in my own country... So how can our man act all cool when they are together in public? :angel10: I keep on remembering what Na said in their 3zaap interview for LR that both Davin and Alice had a case of " dying to touch but cannot touch..." :sad6: Hmmnnn...:confused12: Is Na always dying to touch but cannot touch, so he has to act cool?:aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3: Otherwise, he will have to do a lot of merit.:risas3:.:risas3:
Pardon my overly-active imagination...:fighting3: I never thought I had one until Na-Ya...:facepalm::pancarta:
Btw, I enjoyed so much our "thesis" here on how Na got the colds :risas3: with corresponding medical analysis :clap::clap: I'm a nurse...hahaha ...I understand these things...:pancarta: but I won't let my mom read what I posted about it :risas3::risas3:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
What a beautiful explanation of what I was trying to express in my previous post...:clap::clap: Love it, love it, love it!:love:
I think it also has something to do with personal values. Both Na and Ya have been blessed with a good upbringing from a loving, supportive family, and both are very family-oriented. From such an atmosphere,they have imbibed solid personal values like professionalism. In all of their eight years together, not one scandal has marred their wholesome images. You can't fake these things, and for such a long time and with consistency. What a feat for two young people in an otherwise very worldly industry like entertainment. :worship2::worship2::cheer::cheer:
Now,just for fun... if the tables were turned...I wonder how Na can keep his composure whenever he is near his beloved "heart?" Yaya's beauty is becoming recognized worldwide...and with her talent and great personality, she has become dearly beloved in my own country... So how can our man act all cool when they are together in public? :angel10: I keep on remembering what Na said in their 3zaap interview for LR that both Davin and Alice had a case of " dying to touch but cannot touch..." :sad6: Hmmnnn...:confused12: Is Na always dying to touch but cannot touch, so he has to act cool?:aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3: Otherwise, he will have to do a lot of merit.:risas3:.:risas3:
Pardon my overly-active imagination...:fighting3: I never thought I had one until Na-Ya...:facepalm::pancarta:
Btw, I enjoyed so much our "thesis" here on how Na got the colds :risas3: with corresponding medical analysis :clap::clap: I'm a nurse...hahaha ...I understand these things...:pancarta: but I won't let my mom read what I posted about it :risas3::risas3:
Lol.. we have more paramedic here.. welcome.. :cheer::cheer:

Princess Alice

Lol.. we have more paramedic here.. welcome.. :cheer::cheer:
:thumbup::thumbup::cheer::cheer:
I think it's not a coincidence that "paramedics" are here... At the rate Na and Ya are going, what with their being so open and transparent now, we may have to join hands since there will probably be a worldwide occurrence of:
image.jpeg
@ArabellaRose Thank you for juxtaposing the original video with the reenactment video of Fai-Jeed/Na-Ya. I completely agree..:aaaaa: The reenactment video had more "personal feels" :naughty2::naughty2: and there was definitely awareness between the two...their eyes were communicating on a very personal level that only they know about, and they tried to manage it somehow by laughing or making light of it afterwards...:naughty2::naughty2:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha.. I don’t think Nadech can...I don’t know he seem very see through to me, even from the beginning, when he kept saying there is nothing or she like a sibling. But he kept looking at her and following her to the point I’m embarass for him, remember this? And yaya kept looking like she didn’t know what was going on..lol.. it look here like he went to the back of a guy like he’s trying to pull him off her,, haha

Then there is this one from terminal 21 . He kept glancing until he was literally staring at the guy. observe him. compare it to the others,,others have their attention only to the cameraman, but He looks distracted the entire time, like he was thinking, ..

Then who would forget the bigvic3 where he literally left mew and followed yaya and James jiraju. .haha. I can’t find a shorter clip of that. But That was hilarious. I swear sometimes he is so into her he forgets people can see him :risas3:And more recently at the watch event,, i mean he just look at her and people can tell by the way he looks that he has feelings for her..

SO NOPE I don’t think he was ever able to develop a secret weapon in not looking too obvious,:risas3: Haha

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
:thumbup::thumbup::cheer::cheer:
I think it's not a coincidence that "paramedics" are here... At the rate Na and Ya are going, what with their being so open and transparent now, we may have to join hands since there will probably be a worldwide occurrence of:
View attachment 23196
@ArabellaRose Thank you for juxtaposing the original video with the reenactment video of Fai-Jeed/Na-Ya. I completely agree..:aaaaa: The reenactment video had more "personal feels" :naughty2::naughty2: and there was definitely awareness between the two...their eyes were communicating on a very personal level that only they know about, and they tried to manage it somehow by laughing or making light of it afterwards...:naughty2::naughty2:
You know what puzzled me? I mean this happened awhile ago but I don’t know why he did it. Remember the Urassaya ‘s since 2011 shirt? Why did he wear that? I honestly think yaya didn’t expect him to wear that, I think she gave it to him as a gift Of a gf to a bf. But weren’t they keeping things private? Come on, nadech is too smart to not know people would notice it . I wonder why he did that, it’s kind of I don’t want to say embarrassing if I was yaya, cause they will ask me and I did make it and give it. I think nadech intentionally wore that to reveal their relationship . But what I don’t know is why. . I wonder if he wants people to ask yaya. Cause yaya won’t be able to deny that she gave it to him and yaya can’t say to him hey why did you wear that. ? Cause a shirt is really meant to be worn..lol.. but because they always deny things she probably didn’t expect he would do that and left her to explain to the people haha. Nadech is so smart. He can say to yaya hey you gave this to me so I wore it. It’s not like yaya can even be mad cause she was the one who gave it to him, except he left her at an awkward position to explain .....But I just wonder why he did that., I mean they kept denying things . Why would he do something so revealing that would cause reporters to really focus that there is something, . Sometimes I wonder if Nadech does want things known, but had to deny for some reasons, ..over the years it seem nadech even if he kept saying he want things private he would just drop things and not like yaya who kind of slip. With Nadech, it’s really revealing. Do you think the ones who d9nt want things open is their manager maybe? Their parents? Or maybe Yaya? But anyway things are getting more open now, even though they don’t want to use the girlfriend boyfriend word . What do you call people who see each other almost everyday and not interested in anyone else but each other,, ?haha..