[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Awww thanks for sharing all the cute photos. They were so cute at the watch fair and now they are sick. :( I hope they get better soon. Regarding the watch being better or Ya hahaha Na is such a tease.

Also just wondering if anyone knows if there is a link where we can preorder the dvd? I've been checking ethaicd but no new product for CP is out except for the new Yaya keychain. For those who wanted Nadech's keychain it's available on ethaicd again so if you want it you should head over before it sells out again.
The DVD won't be sold by ch3 for at least another 1-2 months I think, so we gotta wait till it is made.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I thought laryngitis isn’t contagious.. I was wrong

Laryngitis is Contagious

How it spreads:
  • By airborne respiratory droplets (coughs or sneezes).
  • By saliva (kissing or shared drinks).
  • By touching a contaminated surface (blanket or doorknob).

Did he French kiss her? . Haha:risas3: okay maybe Na just touch a dirty doorknob or yaya cough or sneezes on his face ( but that’s disgusting why would she do that? LOL)
I believe they do french kiss:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:.. remember yaya get sick when she was comeback from norway and both of them already together in night for rock climbing and the day after that i see some post that NY go together to the hospital for checking ya.. and they keep together after that for central/zen international watch show..

Ok let me explain.. for some person who had good immune he can survive for virus By airborne respiratory droplets or By touching a contaminated surface. But for saliva i doubt it will survive. Lol..

Because i work in hospital i know it lol.. if just touch a dirty doorknob or yaya cough or sneezes on his face.. im sure he can survive from it.. or even if he get sick it can't be so fast except ya sneeze or cough on his face every time, every second lol:risas3::risas3: .. but from saliva, virus can spread so easy..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

Princess Alice

Will you now dare to love me?
I believe they do french kiss:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:.. remember yaya get sick when she was comeback from norway and both of them already together in night for rock climbing and the day after that i see some post that NY go together to the hospital for checking ya.. and they keep together after that for central/zen international watch show..

Ok let me explain.. for some person who had good imun he can survive for virus By airborne respiratory droplets or By touching a contaminated surface. But for sliva i doubt it will survive. Lol..

Because i work in hospital i know it lol.. if just touch a dirty doorknob or yaya cough or sneezes on his face.. im sure he can survive from it.. or even if he get sick it can't be so fast except ya sneeze or cough on his face every time, every second lol:risas3::risas3: .. but from saliva, virus can spread so easy..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::cheer::pancarta:
I second the motion... :worship2::clap::naughty2:

ikaindra27

sarNie Egg

Ok let me explain.. for some person who had good imun he can survive for virus By airborne respiratory droplets or By touching a contaminated surface. But for sliva i doubt it will survive. Lol..

hhhuuuuhuuuhh..... love ur analysis :naughty2:!! #R18#hothotimagination#dirtymind:nut: rscenesw