[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Both NY are sick. Hope they both feel better soon....

Beautiful collage with a caption: This year the couple attended oppo's 10th anniversary and last night's central/zen international watch show. The watch show looks like an engagement. Oppo looks like a wedding. Get the big things done early. Great happiness.....

Such a sweet and gorgeous couple....

cr:as tagged,ny my favorite,rightful owner

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Beautiful collage with a caption: This year the couple attended oppo's 10th anniversary and last night's central/zen international watch show. The watch show looks like an engagement. Oppo looks like a wedding. Get the big things done early. Great happiness.....

Not only did she give him some plums and jam, but she also gave him a cold too? :risas3: Who is going to speak for the other now? :risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Girl, we cannot have him read what we’re thinking about him. :p

He’s a good Buddhist man, I like to keep thinking of him that way.;) According to him, during his vacation in Japan (w/Ken T’s and Family), when Nagara asked him, Nadech said he prays before bed. :angel10:
Really? I thought many people do that ( pray before bed) ? Anyway, you’re right about not letting nadech know what we’re thinking of him,, I saw something awhile ago and then about a day ago that surprise me and I can’t say what it was...I was just very surprise,
..all I can say is I think he should get married ...soon,:risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I thought laryngitis isn’t contagious.. I was wrong

Laryngitis is Contagious

How it spreads:
  • By airborne respiratory droplets (coughs or sneezes).
  • By saliva (kissing or shared drinks).
  • By touching a contaminated surface (blanket or doorknob).

Did he French kiss her? . Haha:risas3: okay maybe Na just touch a dirty doorknob or yaya cough or sneezes on his face ( but that’s disgusting why would she do that? LOL)

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmxYDBsl3du/?tagged=nadechyaya

oh gosh... I still can't get over how gorgeous Nadech was last night! maybe because he's been very experimental with his fashion lately thus last night when he's dressing up somewhat "normal"... He looks even more dashing ... GOD I need a Nadech for myself :angel10:
That’s probably why his mom can’t stop posting of the event.. she even post many pics of yaya and Na .. even her and yayas mom lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0BGayAoKV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1okae1rijmam5

They said that this photo was taken at hospital in the morning of Aug 21st. So that Na took Ya to see the doctor right? And also he got the cold somehow. I have a little confused. Anyone please help me clear, I dont speak Thai.
Na did say in the interview that Ya went to see the doctor that morning, so he could have gone with her but there is no solid evidence (e.g. a pic of Ya there as well), thus FC are just guessing hehehe

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Na did say in the interview that Ya went to see the doctor that morning, so he could have gone with her but there is no solid evidence (e.g. a pic of Ya there as well), thus FC are just guessing hehehe
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmz9hqeg614/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1f81yhh7o6oc3
FB_IMG_1535033298069.jpg
They said that someone met him at 9.30 am at Bangkok hospital on 21 of Aug. We could recognize his outfit that day by the photo. And I hope nothing serious happened to him too.

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Reporter: Which is more beautiful, the watch or nong (Ya)?
Nadech: It's hard to say. Look at the watch and nong's face.
Yaya: Me!
Nadech: Ah, Nong! (of course) :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0LIHbBBFJ/?taken-by=jackarita42

did you think nadech couldnt buy that watch for yaya? for me i dont think so, its only 17 millions bath, also the moment when he asked what watches would he choose for yaya, he do choose that watch, so i think he only being humble or he saved his money for their wedding? or yaya could just buy it for herself, she have the money and come from rich family, i just search in internet and surprise to know that norway in no.6 richest country in the world, hmm... their wedding must be exceptional, cant wait theres rumour it will be held in 2020 :aaaaa:

Last edited:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Awww thanks for sharing all the cute photos. They were so cute at the watch fair and now they are sick. :( I hope they get better soon. Regarding the watch being better or Ya hahaha Na is such a tease.

Also just wondering if anyone knows if there is a link where we can preorder the dvd? I've been checking ethaicd but no new product for CP is out except for the new Yaya keychain. For those who wanted Nadech's keychain it's available on ethaicd again so if you want it you should head over before it sells out again.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Reporter: Which is more beautiful, the watch or nong (Ya)?
Nadech: It's hard to say. Look at the watch and nong's face.
Yaya: Me!
Nadech: Ah, Nong! (of course) :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm0LIHbBBFJ/?taken-by=jackarita42

And at 1:47 the reporter asked Na if he had to choose a watch to give Ya, what watch would he choose? He said he would choose the one she is wearing & said it is really beautiful. I swear he then said "And the person wearing it is also beautiful" or something like that :naughty2::nut:

Me:

Last edited: