[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

CTO

why so PERFECT together:love::icon12::naughty2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Never felt this #foreverlonely, broke and ugly at the same time :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why they gotta be so perfect??!! Ya is a drop dead beauty and that body??!! o_Oo_Oo_O

AND NADECH... is dang dang HAWT :love::love::love: The face, the hair, the outfit i think the word handsome is an understatement.. He's dazzling tonight :angel10:

And their RARE MOMENT with Zawso... just fed my wild imagination all this years about their future...

Are they planing to settle down in near future... Coz they seem to be more open and chill in public eyes and I like that

Btw Zawso really feed MK and NY fans' wild imagination ahhahaha

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think she got him jam and plums very sweet , it’s similar to some Thai fruits .
As for the meaning u translate , hmm I think it can be for both cuz he didn’t really specify who . He just say , won’t starve cuz she can make jam to sell .
Ya was able to leave for Norway cuz they cancel filming due to rain .
As for her laryngitis , it shouldn’t affect her work cuz she is hoping it will go away .
Na say she is good at taking care of herself . He feel sorry for her cuz she love to talk but now she can’t really . First time for her to talk at this event. It’s funny , she want to talk but na say I can speak for u lol
As for the poll , (5 polls )he say it doesn’t matter if she make it or not cuz she has something about her .
but happy she is on there . Doesn’t really know what the poll is about.
Good job on ur thai girl , so proud and u can read too . Unlike me lol
Na say if they have time they will visit p off and also give support to his wife p deng
Link of the video to go with the translations:

I found it so hard to pay attention to what they were saying when they both look so good :love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmvVauOBEcp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hdn97pbwskow

Dialogues from one of Yuhtlerd's "TELL ME THE TRUTH" -

Girl: Today I came to interview p'Nadech about love. I want to know what kind of girl is p'Nadech's type?
Nadech: The girl that I love should not wear make-up.

(Nadech's teasing her? ):confused12:
When I first watched this on the bus w/o headphones, I thought it would be a sad scene just by how he looked but now I'm laughing because of what he said :risas3::risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They look so good:love: Definitely a Vogue-worthy couple :love::thumbup: I need to find a way to get my hands on that Vogue magazine when it comes out.
They make such a beautiful couple T__T
NY - one of the rare couple that matches each other perfectly.
I just can't get over how beautiful they are together!
upload_2018-8-21_10-20-43.png
cr: rightful owner
( I see couples where one looks better than the other, but NY is an exception to that norm)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
IMG_20180822_033827.jpg
(cr twitter: @unknown_jane12)

Nadech looking at yaya as if she's dessert or his last meal, is what im living for!!!

Nadech looking at yaya as if she's the answer to the worlds' deepest secret, is me dying from all this sugar shtz

Im convinced yaya saved a nation in her past life and this is god's way of thanking her -> create the perfect guy and give him to her

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

This clip of NY walking on the catwalk from Newplus is very clear that I can see clear reactions of the audience watching them. When NY walked, the old ladies sitting in the front row said, "Law mak" meaning "very handsome" and I started giggling, haha.
:risas3::risas3: :risas3:
But really, Na looked hella handsome today - I'm still shook :love: The 3 main things people were tweeting about were Na's handsomeness, Ya's waist & how good NY look together :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3::risas3: :risas3:
But really, Na looked hella handsome today - I'm still shook :love: The 3 main things people were tweeting about were Na's handsomeness, Ya's waist & how good NY look together :risas3:
This clip of NY walking on the catwalk from Newplus is very clear that I can see clear reactions of the audience watching them. When NY walked, the old ladies sitting in the front row said, "Law mak" meaning "very handsome" and I started giggling, haha.
These ladies be like: let's disregard how beautiful Yaya is, but " Phu chay law mak " :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Mah gawd khun Nong just cast them already... stalking them all over the place lololol I remember looking at a list of Broadcasts lakorns and out of like 100 I've only liked about 2-3 ... they're not really my style of production, mostly their "faves" are not my faves... but I'll definitely take broadcast over thonget or no problem ANY DAY lol

Nadech needs to wear Tom Ford more often and does Yaya have ribs?! Daymn girl hahahah