[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgO2vyhSBh/?hl=en&taken-by=jeed_sutima

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgRTWsB1gX/?hl=en&taken-by=jeed_sutima

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgSW_BhAGD/?hl=en&taken-by=jeed_sutima

I saw these interview clips on Instagram. Honestly, it is good that they asked P'Nadech about scholarships and awards that he and his mother gave the students for Mother's Day this year. I wished they could ask him more about it. They did not even ask about his merit (build a statue of a Buddha in the pagoda that does not have one) yesterday.

For the NY part, it was good too but I wished it was better. We honestly did not get anything more than those warm photos from his mother from that interview. He only slipped that they often show that kind of respect to their mothers and elders that they respect most during such occasions like Mother's Days and New Year. He said that is normal that they show that kind of respect to their mothers and it nothing much. It was fin watching the interview though.

The reporters still did not ask about his charity Instagram to help him promote it so that people who have similar missions or wishes can follow his work. They did not ask about them hanging out and P'Yaya visits during her holidays. I might be wrong, someone with a better Thai, please help confirm.
They also asked him about his dancing & he said he can dance in every style & if anyone is interested in hiring him for that, they can contact him :risas3:

I kinda feel like a lot of the reporters don't know about Na's IG :risas3: I think only tvdigitalwatch reported about his IG account after Ya tagged him.

I think they might ask them about them hanging out during their couple event on the 21st; I look forward to hearing 2 different answers :risas3::risas3:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Alright, here is another video of our lovely couple. Honestly, I almost gave up on this video because it took me a long time (Since The Crown Princess ended) and I kept messing up and was very frustrated but seeing all the wonderful post of NY made me want to finish this video. They are truly a beautiful couple!! Hope you enjoy it. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
They also asked him about his dancing & he said he can dance in every style & if anyone is interested in hiring him for that, they can contact him :risas3:

I kinda feel like a lot of the reporters don't know about Na's IG :risas3: I think only tvdigitalwatch reported about his IG account after Ya tagged him.

I think they might ask them about them hanging out during their couple event on the 21st; I look forward to hearing 2 different answers :risas3::risas3:
Let me add this .. reporter say they focus on (little na this is my word ) since u wore white. He say idk but was it big or small lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me add this .. reporter say they focus on (little na this is my word ) since u wore white. He say idk but was it big or small lol
So that's why loads of people were saying they like it when he wears white trousers:risas3:
Yes I heard he asked that back to the reporter but i didn’t want to believe what I heard:facepalm: :naughty2:. He was just at the temple/ merit the day before :risas3:

Besides, there’s another pic that’s more obvious ( hint - special BOTY T-shirt)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
These two, their clips and commentaries are so funny and entertaining.

Sounded like the guy said Nadech and his mom are “Pa thong ko” :risas3:

Their reactions when they saw the pictures of Nadech/Ma’Pla and Yaya/Ma’Kaew:
Together: Wait!
P’Pood: Nadech/Ma’Kaew - understood, Yaya/Ma’Pla - understood
Guy: Wait, it’s due to the pictures, screen moving quickly that it’s mixed/confused.