[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
He wasn't supporting, he had a main role. Mark only got called the p'ek because he got the girl. I sat through that one.
Nadech is more popular, but in terms of raw skill, both have a long way to go, I just prefer Mark's style of acting and his choice of roles to Nadech's more mannerly style.
He was the supporting cast in his first lakorn to Mark. Mark was the praek.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech definitely gets recognized for mediocre roles, I agree. But since we are comparing mark and nadech, it's a no brainer. Nadech can make a mediocre role into something that's memorable or at least do it justice. Mark is a bad a actor. A forgettable actor. He is a supporting actor through and through as his bad acting supports recognition and promotion to other actors in the lakorn ahhahaha meaning he is often outshined by his leading ladies or supporting actors ... first promotion was Nadech who started out as a supporting to mark... Nadech got all of the praises for NRLJ ahahhaha for his role, performance, looks... Mark got absolutely nothing out of it... Nadech was winning best rising star awards when he was a SUPPORTING actor LOL and he eventually took off shortly and became the super star that he is still today... then Pope , then Top, who played supporting to mark also got promoted to lead soon after their lakorns with him... same with ken etc... and recently in KF who got the most praises, God and Alex... his acting is so bad that others around him in lesser roles get propped or praised lol. His role in KC is a challenge for him that he did not successfully execute. I won't argue with KC fans or mark fans who enjoyed the role because I'm not going to tell you how to feel about a lakorn ....you probably enjoyed the lakorn and was happy that he was given that role but in the sense of performance and execution he was not exceptional in it. I find it hard to believe that you didn't feel weird about the acting with certain scenes throughout KC... I felt it throughout for mark and yaya... even if I don't think yaya was perfect in it she's better than mark for sure ahahhaha The director even said so that both had opportunities and as bias as the awards are, his lack of winnings or just basic recognition shows his lack of lasting impression for his peformance and overrall for the year, the lack of recognition for other actors also showed that Nadech was more favored as the outstanding actor for last year... in general, it's hard to ignore a strong actor in a gender or gay role... pongpat received similar recognition in his role in the lakorn with bie the star you can't forget this type of role... Nadech won awards for medicore roles for sure and that's where some weird biases pop in but he didn't sweep like he practically did for LLSR. He won awards for toranee , RS but like 1 or 2 for the year and I don't think he won at all for LSR... correct me if I'm wrong but for sure there wasn't an overwhelming acclaim for those roles he just won some randomly.... the recent award voted for Tor that's fine but it's just one out of several that are significant and again personally I would've voted for Tor too but Nadech is not a bad choice to win for the year either but if mark won over nadech or tor that would be questionable for a lot because everyone knows what Nadech was up for and what Tor was up for their roles were different and both very challenging... Sathit is challenging for mark that's it hahahahah but nadech played something similar to that years ago ahahha if you think mark deserves at least a nominaton, okay... I think James Ma does for his lakorn over Mark so what do you think of James Ma in STHJ? There were some decent performances for the year that could've gotten nominated too mark is not an unquestionable nomination if he didn't get nominated I doubt a lot of people would flinch hahaha LLSR was a bad lakorn for sure but do you think whoever that you prefer could have done a better job? LLSR only had 10 episodes and people who actually watched it knows how much screen time NY had in it so with the little amount of screentime Nadech had, he even made an impact... Tor didn't out act Nadech in llsr. In fact, you can't ever say that Nadech got overshadowed by any supporting actor in his lakorns and if you disagree you're 1 in a million coz hardly no one thinks this aahahha....If NY were not in LLSR, it would've had crazier results.... it didn't even do well but would've done worse with lesser actors.. Could mark have played petra? you have to look at mark's role in KC as an improvement in regards to his own breadth of work but to say that it was anything that was memorable soley coz of his contributions that's a hell no for me hahahaha Yaya was most recognized for KC overall coz that's just the reality of things... Louis was in KC too but he was also heavily recognized at the awards but for his part in Plerng Boon... so was KC even that significant? KC as a lakorn was barely recognized in general for the year at the more "prestigious" venue. The most recent awards was a rare one where they got recognized as much as they did in nominations coz this specific one is ch3 biased but KC actually got shut out for a lot of categories in several other ones... overall KC was a popular lakorn amongst viewers no question but as far as the technical with acting, script, direction... it onlu somewhat got recognized at the big stages. I'm glad Nadech wasn't in KC coz it was a dumb storyline so it was a good opportunity for yaya to explore with a different actor in a script that I wont' miss so I doubt any NY fans are salty over this lol... but could he have done it better than mark, absolutley is this even a real question?! HAHHAHAh KC was only made coz they wanted to expand mark and Yaya's breadth of work from their usual roles... it was a challenge for the director and producer to make it happen but these two were not cast because they were expected to nail the roles but to give them an opportuniity to expand their horizons ahahhaah LOL GRGR's level of challenges are conquerable to KC and Nadech was outstanding in a similar role nearly 10 years ago when he was just a newbie... if you think mark deserves a nomination, go ahead, but his performance was no where near Tor or Nadech's for their roles ... when you get nominated for a role you're being compared to others and Mark is not a better actor than Nadech to the majority of people who voted or just basic population. I bet that if you asked someone who has never seen either KC or LLSR and asked who they thought did a better job, they would say Nadech because he is known for his acting it would be the best choice of accuracy if you were to guess. The role choices and scripts may not be to your liking or at all spectacular but Nadech is not just about looks he is known for good acting. He can't control how great the script is but he does the best with what he got. Nadech's not a perfect actor and he certainly can improve more and take on different roles and act with as many new actresses as some people think that he should but it's not really so much about him needing to improve but more so others who is being compared to him who actually needs to improve. Nadech is winning maybe not always coz he's SO perfect or for the best roles but who is he actually getting compared to ahhahahaha? Other people need to step up their game! There's also a bias of people who are tired of the bias for Nadech to win. They claim he's winning all of these awards left and right but probably have no real insight on who and what he's against.... TO EACH THEIR OWN THREAD
Love It! Great job at putting it down cuz this is SO TRUE!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech should fired peeda36 haha, she can keep styling Ae's supachai's hair but let apple_nongnat style his hair. The point is Na is always handsome haha but peeda36 used to make him look older than his age. I prefer Apple_nongnat's hairstyle by so far. Even mairatchada1 doesn't style him well like before now.

I love these hairstyle on him. Forgot how Peeda does his hair???

Styled by apple_nongnat:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech should fired peeda36 haha, she can keep styling Ae's supachai's hair but let apple_nongnat style his hair. The point is Na is always handsome haha but peeda36 used to make him look older than his age. I prefer Apple_nongnat's hairstyle by so far. Even mairatchada1 doesn't style him well like before now.

Styled by apple_nongnat:

Peeda puts waaaaay too much hair gel in his hair, I don't like it