[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
It was a supporting role, end of story :risas3: This is why when some people tried starting problems/throwing shade over how Tor won over Na even though he was a supporting in LLSR (although Tor wasn't exactly a nobody before LLSR and he didn't win the award for LLSR, but ok), I thought back to how Na started out cuz you can defo say the same thing :rolleyes:
Sometimes it is good to let other actors have chance to get the awards, I can't imagine how much hate will Nadech get if he is too powerful

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Wow this place is LIT. Don’t want to prolong this but i always wanted to comment. So here’s my unsolicited 2cents lol. What we all have in common is that we’re stating opinions and as we all know opinions are subjective. There were some valid points made here and there from @NongS and @sentishoe as well as NY fans but i don’t think there’s a right or wrong within these stated opinions. This is a mere case of misinterpretation, if you don’t package messages properly to the masses then it will be misinterpreted period. Which will lead to
overreaction... then chaos then everyone will be caught up in it.

But from being a silent reader (because I’m hella lazy), i can sure you @sasuke06 @YadechTaemint @Alichgo (there just the most notable ones to me lol) as well as some others are rational NY fans. There are 1 or 2 NY that can overreact sometimes that I’m pretty sure even NY fans can point out if they wanted to. No need though lol.

Anyways I like NY. They need to go on more dates lol! Need more Fin! so this place doesn’t go into havoc!

NAP

sarNie Egg
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:among all of his updates.. all u interest the woman he met today? What about we talk you the women he met everyday??? :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
Ha ha I will be very glad if you update on the woman he was meeting everyday. I thought he was in discussion about new lakorn or Sth like work related with that woman. Now , realize that it’s about merit.