[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Fans love their own celebrities and want the best for them. The conversation about actors here reminded me of a poll back in 2015. The poll was about Thai celebrities that their fans will love forever no matter what. P'Nadech and P'Yaya got number one and P'Mark got number two. My point here is that if we continue to talk about them, the conversation is going to continue forever because they all have so many fans that love them no matter what and of course many of them will defend their celebrities. This is the video of the poll

As for how producers choose actors and actresses, @sasuke06 did a great job explaining it. P'Ann also talked about how she chose actors and actresses for her lakorns. She talked about her plan A, B, and C when choosing them. She talked about NY, MK, P' Pope, P' Ploy Cherman, P'Ken, and P' Tik. You may watch it here

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Well... he he ... Mark Na Ya Kim.... never ending argument on who is better than who...
I think I agreed with Sasuke as it is pointless to argue who is better than who... they are friends in real life and they get along very good... and we should be too...
At first.. the forum rules of not bringing third party to the thread is really meaningful..
Here is NY thread and all are NY bias.. it would not be possible to reason with us saying Na is this or that .. if you do.. it will end up fan war..
I have seen part of KC and I think Mark well fit in with that role. I cannot imagine Na bullying Ya..
For the LLSR, we can see how much he invest in that character.. and we have to bare in mind that he was acting in 2 lakorns which is completely different from each other at the same time and he nailed it... the rest.. up to you to decide...
it may be easy to act as women for an actor.. but it will not be easy for an actor to portray a woman with small heart but caring at the same time and it would be more harder to act out in a way that stimulate viewers mind to feel itchy and want to do something with his character...
Ya is very good in LLSR.. she tried her best and she had gone far better in portraying in Ramin character.. but Petra character is somewhat adding spice to the lakorn and Na make the viewer feel spicy and he completely gave away his national praek image for that role.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I do not wish to argue whether he deserve it or not..
but I can see that he has been so into the character and invest so much in developing that character ... even he got some comments from Ann like "do you still wish to act in my lakorn" .. this is the extend to which he had gone.. and besides he admit himself that it is harder to let it go of the character from him... if you study the acting... you will know what is the meaning of this.. peace...
Would someone go to that extend in portraying a lakorn character??
sorry that we are Na bias and NY and not on Mark.. but we do respect your love on Mark too..

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@sasuke06 :clap::clap::clap: THANK YOU!!! And everyone else who said their piece.

That's exactly the point. Fans will always have their own preference as to who is the better actor and whatnot. At the end of the day, opinionated talk becomes cheap because it's always gonna be your opinion against mine. That's why we have to respect the KEY OPINION LEADERS who can judge these actors objectively or at the very least with less prejudice as opposed to the fans. Award-giving bodies, public polls, industry experts, directors, producers, fellow actors, etc. And MAJORITY of these KOLs have positive words for Nadech and Yaya, both in terms of their skills and work ethics:)

As for Nadech's looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I am confident that there are more people who find Nadech gorgeous than otherwise lol.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I saw LLSR, the whole thing, unsubbed as a matter of fact. Petra was extra, but she had spirit. While Nadech-as-Petra didn't have that spirit. I wasn't that convinced; moreover the whole thing kind of made me angry.

Obviously, since Nadech was nominated for and won 4 out of 5 awards for that role, not everyone agreed with me.
Exactly he was nominated and won several times because he did really well.
It’s the other way around for me, I had such a hard time imagining Ramin inside yaya. And it makes me uncomfortable whenever she (As Ramin ) try to hit on Ramin ( as Petra) for some reason,.. But after wondering why , I realize maybe it’s because I can’t really be convince Ramin is actually there. I still see yaya who is Petra hitting on Ramin who is also Petra..lol..Even if Yaya act Ungracefully to be like a man and not look like a woman. Maybe it’s her body which is too feminine or her face which looks too beautiful to be a man, The spirit you mention I saw in Nadech (Ramin) acting as Petra which was also hard cause Nadech is muscular lol., So when he did that lingerie. It was hilariously funny, Man acting like a woman to me is more interesting and funnier .Also, Petra has a more interesting character than Ramin, So when Nadech copied Petra who was bad tempered who screams and had attitude and ungrateful talent to her manager, who was so self absorb with her title pearl of Asia title.. It was a lot more interesting ...Nadech had a lot to work with to make his character interesting and he really observe yaya,,Now everybody knows he looked and pay attention to her a lot and His eyes is always on her..I’m sure he observes everything... And that just as yaya..LOL. So, if he really had to study her for a role., I guarantee you he would have no problem noticing everything. That would be double the attention .. LoL...one can just imagine ..:risas3:

Ramin who Yaya has to copy, doesn’t have much of a character aside from being playboy, and a He-Man in action, .With being a He-Man. Yayas can do the action ...the problem is her body is skinny, if she has a medium to bigger body frame I can get over her beautiful face and be convince she is really Ramin....but because yaya don’t seem to have a lot of musculine hormones. (LOL) it wasn’t convincing. Physically she’s too feminine, And then she can’t really imitate being a playboy to the fullest because it would be disgusting if she would have to sleep with another girl lol. Just her flirting with another girl gave me the chills..and that’s because I don’t see Ramin but Petra kissing Ramin. But when I look at Ramin I can imagine Petra. So that was a little weird,,:risas3: And there’s nothing much yaya can do to aid her physically. .like she can’t put padding for extra muscles etc. Ramin on the other hand can put makeup and dress up in a dress or lingerie then act out Petra’s temper which he was successfully funny . While Yaya can only work with two things, look tough and flirt with girls . But both was almost impossible. Not that she didn’t imitate exactly Ramin, I’m sure she did . it’s not her acting but her physical feature got in the way. And she can’t do much about that, Getting a role to be Ramin who is played by Nadech isn’t a good idea, because although it’s Ramin yaya is copying technically it’s nadech we are seeing and so its hard, cause It came from yaya herself saying he’s one of a kind. And I’m not really sure how you act a person like that.

I think that’s the reason why Nadech was nominated and Yaya wasn’t,

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Also, I would like to thank all these lurkers who used to check this thread. No wonder why this thread is HOT! Some of them (a minority who try to loud) get bored with NY, they "have a hard time" to see them together but they keep following their daily life or watching their lakorns. This is the reason why NY are hot & popular. To love or dislike them, you can't take your eyes over them or talk about them. They have played together their 5th and 6th lakorn together but those who get bored with NY are still watching their works? :naughty2: Maybe they love them without knowing it 555. Nadech & Yaya thank you all for this attention haha. NY worked hard for LLSR or the crown princess, if even those who don't like to see them together on screen are still watching their lakorn, it's a victory because most of viewers will simply don't watch a lakorn when the pairing is not appealing according to their taste. I saw that some of them even complained why LR have only 12eps?....in real, they were enjoying their ass to watch LR :risas3:.

I always wonder why some people come in this thread if they can't stand to see NY together On screen or off screen, that's crazy lol. When LR was on air, it was the most talk of AF, can we add all these views to our thread? So we can be near the more than 4 million views of Rising Sun's thread :pancarta:

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Also, I would like to thank all these lurkers who used to check this thread. No wonder why this thread is HOT! Some of them get bored with NY, they "have a hard time" to see them together but they keep following their daily life or watching their lakorn. This is the reason why NY are hot & popular. To love or dislike them, you can't take your eyes from them. They have played together their 5th and 6th lakorn together but those who get bored with NY are still watching their works? :naughty2: Maybe they love them without knowing it 555. Nadech & Yaya thank you all for this attention haha. NY worked hard for LLSR or the crown princess, if even those who don't like to see them together on screen are still watching their lakorn, it's a victory because most of viewers will simply don't watch a lakorn when the pairing is not appealing according to their taste. I saw that some of them even complained why LR has only 12eps....in real, they were enjoying their ass to watch LR :risas3:.

I always wonder why some people come in this thread if they can't stand to see NY together On screen or off screen, that's crazy lol. When LR was on air, it was the most talk of AF, can we add all these views to our thread, we can be near the more than 4 million views of Rising Sun :pancarta:
Totally agreed he he :thumbup::thumbup:

@sasuke06 :clap::clap::clap: THANK YOU!!! And everyone else who said their piece.

That's exactly the point. Fans will always have their own preference as to who is the better actor and whatnot. At the end of the day, opinionated talk becomes cheap because it's always gonna be your opinion against mine. That's why we have to respect the KEY OPINION LEADERS who can judge these actors objectively or at the very least with less prejudice as opposed to the fans. Award-giving bodies, public polls, industry experts, directors, producers, fellow actors, etc. And MAJORITY of these KOLs have positive words for Nadech and Yaya, both in terms of their skills and work ethics:)

As for Nadech's looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I am confident that there are more people who find Nadech gorgeous than otherwise lol.
hi mars @mave :love: our NYFC Philippines reluctant president

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Nadech definitely gets recognized for mediocre roles, I agree. But since we are comparing mark and nadech, it's a no brainer. Nadech can make a mediocre role into something that's memorable or at least do it justice. Mark is a bad a actor. A forgettable actor. He is a supporting actor through and through as his bad acting supports recognition and promotion to other actors in the lakorn ahhahaha meaning he is often outshined by his leading ladies or supporting actors ... first promotion was Nadech who started out as a supporting to mark... Nadech got all of the praises for NRLJ ahahhaha for his role, performance, looks... Mark got absolutely nothing out of it... Nadech was winning best rising star awards when he was a SUPPORTING actor LOL and he eventually took off shortly and became the super star that he is still today... then Pope , then Top, who played supporting to mark also got promoted to lead soon after their lakorns with him... same with ken etc... and recently in KF who got the most praises, God and Alex... his acting is so bad that others around him in lesser roles get propped or praised lol. His role in KC is a challenge for him that he did not successfully execute. I won't argue with KC fans or mark fans who enjoyed the role because I'm not going to tell you how to feel about a lakorn ....you probably enjoyed the lakorn and was happy that he was given that role but in the sense of performance and execution he was not exceptional in it. I find it hard to believe that you didn't feel weird about the acting with certain scenes throughout KC... I felt it throughout for mark and yaya... even if I don't think yaya was perfect in it she's better than mark for sure ahahhaha The director even said so that both had opportunities and as bias as the awards are, his lack of winnings or just basic recognition shows his lack of lasting impression for his peformance and overrall for the year, the lack of recognition for other actors also showed that Nadech was more favored as the outstanding actor for last year... in general, it's hard to ignore a strong actor in a gender or gay role... pongpat received similar recognition in his role in the lakorn with bie the star you can't forget this type of role... Nadech won awards for medicore roles for sure and that's where some weird biases pop in but he didn't sweep like he practically did for LLSR. He won awards for toranee , RS but like 1 or 2 for the year and I don't think he won at all for LSR... correct me if I'm wrong but for sure there wasn't an overwhelming acclaim for those roles he just won some randomly.... the recent award voted for Tor that's fine but it's just one out of several that are significant and again personally I would've voted for Tor too but Nadech is not a bad choice to win for the year either but if mark won over nadech or tor that would be questionable for a lot because everyone knows what Nadech was up for and what Tor was up for their roles were different and both very challenging... Sathit is challenging for mark that's it hahahahah but nadech played something similar to that years ago ahahha if you think mark deserves at least a nominaton, okay... I think James Ma does for his lakorn over Mark so what do you think of James Ma in STHJ? There were some decent performances for the year that could've gotten nominated too mark is not an unquestionable nomination if he didn't get nominated I doubt a lot of people would flinch hahaha LLSR was a bad lakorn for sure but do you think whoever that you prefer could have done a better job? LLSR only had 10 episodes and people who actually watched it knows how much screen time NY had in it so with the little amount of screentime Nadech had, he even made an impact... Tor didn't out act Nadech in llsr. In fact, you can't ever say that Nadech got overshadowed by any supporting actor in his lakorns and if you disagree you're 1 in a million coz hardly no one thinks this aahahha....If NY were not in LLSR, it would've had crazier results.... it didn't even do well but would've done worse with lesser actors.. Could mark have played petra? you have to look at mark's role in KC as an improvement in regards to his own breadth of work but to say that it was anything that was memorable soley coz of his contributions that's a hell no for me hahahaha Yaya was most recognized for KC overall coz that's just the reality of things... Louis was in KC too but he was also heavily recognized at the awards but for his part in Plerng Boon... so was KC even that significant? KC as a lakorn was barely recognized in general for the year at the more "prestigious" venue. The most recent awards was a rare one where they got recognized as much as they did in nominations coz this specific one is ch3 biased but KC actually got shut out for a lot of categories in several other ones... overall KC was a popular lakorn amongst viewers no question but as far as the technical with acting, script, direction... it onlu somewhat got recognized at the big stages. I'm glad Nadech wasn't in KC coz it was a dumb storyline so it was a good opportunity for yaya to explore with a different actor in a script that I wont' miss so I doubt any NY fans are salty over this lol... but could he have done it better than mark, absolutley is this even a real question?! HAHHAHAh KC was only made coz they wanted to expand mark and Yaya's breadth of work from their usual roles... it was a challenge for the director and producer to make it happen but these two were not cast because they were expected to nail the roles but to give them an opportuniity to expand their horizons ahahhaah LOL GRGR's level of challenges are conquerable to KC and Nadech was outstanding in a similar role nearly 10 years ago when he was just a newbie... if you think mark deserves a nomination, go ahead, but his performance was no where near Tor or Nadech's for their roles ... when you get nominated for a role you're being compared to others and Mark is not a better actor than Nadech to the majority of people who voted or just basic population. I bet that if you asked someone who has never seen either KC or LLSR and asked who they thought did a better job, they would say Nadech because he is known for his acting it would be the best choice of accuracy if you were to guess. The role choices and scripts may not be to your liking or at all spectacular but Nadech is not just about looks he is known for good acting. He can't control how great the script is but he does the best with what he got. Nadech's not a perfect actor and he certainly can improve more and take on different roles and act with as many new actresses as some people think that he should but it's not really so much about him needing to improve but more so others who is being compared to him who actually needs to improve. Nadech is winning maybe not always coz he's SO perfect or for the best roles but who is he actually getting compared to ahhahahaha? Other people need to step up their game! There's also a bias of people who are tired of the bias for Nadech to win. They claim he's winning all of these awards left and right but probably have no real insight on who and what he's against.... TO EACH THEIR OWN THREAD

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's completely useless to talk who could have replaced who in a lakorn. The producers have made their choices for their X, Y , Z reasons. I also don't care about what "fans" think because we are all biased. What I care the most is what the majority think, what the actors think themself, what those who have had the opportunity to work with them said.

LLSR couldn't have been LLSR if it wasn't Nadech & Yaya. This is a body switch plot. The more you are close with your costar in this kind of storyline, the more you will be able to get into his soul & spirit in order to copy him/her. Well, Yaya said it herself, if it wasn't Nadech, she couldn't have been Ramin and Nadech couldn't have been Petra. Ofc, if it wasn't NY but N with another actress or Y with another actor, the show must have gone on but both Nadech & Yaya would have not been able to act at this level. Nobody could have been Petra if it wasn't Na, for other lakorns, it's up to everyone's opinions :rolleyes:.

Pearl of Asia talked! Listen to her haha

Now, I saw people are debating about who was the better between Na or Ya. Don't you understand? If you praise Nadech, you are praising Yaya. If you praise Yaya, you are praising Nadech at the same time too. They both used to show to the other one how their character was and corrected it when sthg was not good. Nadech may have won 4 awards among 5 for his role in LLSR but each time, he thanked Yaya. Without her, he wouldn't have portrayed Petra like he did so this is NY awards haha. Teamwork!

Na is kind, you deserve these awards thank to your abilities...Yaya said.

Regarding who is a better actor or not. One more time, completely useless to debate between fans who have their own taste. But what I know is after BPSW's success, the first thing the scriptwriter said was she dreams of writting a script for Nadech because he's one of those rare actors who can play every roles perfectly well. Nadech gets into all his characters whereas for others actors, the scriptwriter has to adapt their characters according to the actors's look & abilities. Yeah, keep praising my man valuable people :thumbup:. Just one example among so many. I and some fans have translated many praises in this thread, I am too lazy to check it back, good lecture. I prefer to show how some actors are great with praises which come from professionals than fans who are hyping alone their favourites.
I'm still waiting for ch3 to let her write a script for Na:aaaaa: Hopefully, we don't have to wait too long.

hi all

let us all suggest what is the best next NY lakorn base on your own preference just for fun and fin topic:angel10::icon12::love: no debate for NY acting ability we know already that they both EXCELLENT:cheer:

my choice is Meteor Garden Thai version with season1 and 2 like the Taiwan orig version I wish NY will remake this I want long lakorn for NY so we wont miss them:love::icon12::sad6:

SAWAN Biang but with less violence the sweet moments must be longer:icon12::naughty2:Jam Luy Ruk is also fine

and Autumn Concerto perfect for NY's age:love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech definitely gets recognized for mediocre roles, I agree. But since we are comparing mark and nadech, it's a no brainer. Nadech can make a mediocre role into something that's memorable or at least do it justice. Mark is a bad a actor. A forgettable actor. He is a supporting actor through and through as his bad acting supports recognition and promotion to other actors in the lakorn ahhahaha meaning he is often outshined by his leading ladies or supporting actors ... first promotion was Nadech who started out as a supporting to mark... Nadech got all of the praises for NRLJ ahahhaha for his role, performance, looks... Mark got absolutely nothing out of it... Nadech was winning best rising star awards when he was a SUPPORTING actor LOL and he eventually took off shortly and became the super star that he is still today... then Pope , then Top, who played supporting to mark also got promoted to lead soon after their lakorns with him... same with ken etc... and recently in KF who got the most praises, God and Alex... his acting is so bad that others around him in lesser roles get propped or praised lol. His role in KC is a challenge for him that he did not successfully execute. I won't argue with KC fans or mark fans who enjoyed the role because I'm not going to tell you how to feel about a lakorn ....you probably enjoyed the lakorn and was happy that he was given that role but in the sense of performance and execution he was not exceptional in it. I find it hard to believe that you didn't feel weird about the acting with certain scenes throughout KC... I felt it throughout for mark and yaya... even if I don't think yaya was perfect in it she's better than mark for sure ahahhaha The director even said so that both had opportunities and as bias as the awards are, his lack of winnings or just basic recognition shows his lack of lasting impression for his peformance and overrall for the year, the lack of recognition for other actors also showed that Nadech was more favored as the outstanding actor for last year... in general, it's hard to ignore a strong actor in a gender or gay role... pongpat received similar recognition in his role in the lakorn with bie the star you can't forget this type of role... Nadech won awards for medicore roles for sure and that's where some weird biases pop in but he didn't sweep like he practically did for LLSR. He won awards for toranee , RS but like 1 or 2 for the year and I don't think he won at all for LSR... correct me if I'm wrong but for sure there wasn't an overwhelming acclaim for those roles he just won some randomly.... the recent award voted for Tor that's fine but it's just one out of several that are significant and again personally I would've voted for Tor too but Nadech is not a bad choice to win for the year either but if mark won over nadech or tor that would be questionable for a lot because everyone knows what Nadech was up for and what Tor was up for their roles were different and both very challenging... Sathit is challenging for mark that's it hahahahah but nadech played something similar to that years ago ahahha if you think mark deserves at least a nominaton, okay... I think James Ma does for his lakorn over Mark so what do you think of James Ma in STHJ? There were some decent performances for the year that could've gotten nominated too mark is not an unquestionable nomination if he didn't get nominated I doubt a lot of people would flinch hahaha LLSR was a bad lakorn for sure but do you think whoever that you prefer could have done a better job? LLSR only had 10 episodes and people who actually watched it knows how much screen time NY had in it so with the little amount of screentime Nadech had, he even made an impact... Tor didn't out act Nadech in llsr. In fact, you can't ever say that Nadech got overshadowed by any supporting actor in his lakorns and if you disagree you're 1 in a million coz hardly no one thinks this aahahha....If NY were not in LLSR, it would've had crazier results.... it didn't even do well but would've done worse with lesser actors.. Could mark have played petra? you have to look at mark's role in KC as an improvement in regards to his own breadth of work but to say that it was anything that was memorable soley coz of his contributions that's a hell no for me hahahaha Yaya was most recognized for KC overall coz that's just the reality of things... Louis was in KC too but he was also heavily recognized at the awards but for his part in Plerng Boon... so was KC even that significant? KC as a lakorn was barely recognized in general for the year at the more "prestigious" venue. The most recent awards was a rare one where they got recognized as much as they did in nominations coz this specific one is ch3 biased but KC actually got shut out for a lot of categories in several other ones... overall KC was a popular lakorn amongst viewers no question but as far as the technical with acting, script, direction... it onlu somewhat got recognized at the big stages. I'm glad Nadech wasn't in KC coz it was a dumb storyline so it was a good opportunity for yaya to explore with a different actor in a script that I wont' miss so I doubt any NY fans are salty over this lol... but could he have done it better than mark, absolutley is this even a real question?! HAHHAHAh KC was only made coz they wanted to expand mark and Yaya's breadth of work from their usual roles... it was a challenge for the director and producer to make it happen but these two were not cast because they were expected to nail the roles but to give them an opportuniity to expand their horizons ahahhaah LOL GRGR's level of challenges are conquerable to KC and Nadech was outstanding in a similar role nearly 10 years ago when he was just a newbie... if you think mark deserves a nomination, go ahead, but his performance was no where near Tor or Nadech's for their roles ... when you get nominated for a role you're being compared to others and Mark is not a better actor than Nadech to the majority of people who voted or just basic population. I bet that if you asked someone who has never seen either KC or LLSR and asked who they thought did a better job, they would say Nadech because he is known for his acting it would be the best choice of accuracy if you were to guess. The role choices and scripts may not be to your liking or at all spectacular but Nadech is not just about looks he is known for good acting. He can't control how great the script is but he does the best with what he got. Nadech's not a perfect actor and he certainly can improve more and take on different roles and act with as many new actresses as some people think that he should but it's not really so much about him needing to improve but more so others who is being compared to him who actually needs to improve. Nadech is winning maybe not always coz he's SO perfect or for the best roles but who is he actually getting compared to ahhahahaha? Other people need to step up their game! There's also a bias of people who are tired of the bias for Nadech to win. They claim he's winning all of these awards left and right but probably have no real insight on who and what he's against.... TO EACH THEIR OWN THREAD
tenor.gif
I always knew you know your stuff but dayuuuumm girl

Hi Mars! LOL at reluctant president. You know I rarely visit this thread but when I heard some "neighbors" have come from the other side to again pin down Nadech/NY, I had to come back immediately for my man haha.
indeed youre the FOUNDER or the starter I am just at your back mars @mave a talentless like me in MV making is only good at suggestions it was since 2013 i was looking for my fellow pinay to create NYFC Philippine fandom I was in soompi that time unfortunately i failed thanks to twitter that UNITE us for NY :love::icon12::naughty2: I just apologized my brutally honest attitude at some points we dont agree on a certain topic but no big deal we still unite and this is my fangirling dream come true:love: I really want NY and ch3 Thailand will know that NY FC Philippines really exists and very active:cheer:

Last edited:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Wow that is some major overaction.
Like I've said before I didn't start this and it's unfair that NYFC goes off topic and then blames others for reacting.
Secondly, repeating ad nauseam that Mark is a bad actor isn't argumentation. The lakorns you pointed out are all P'Nok action lakorns and by their nature ensembles casts. If anything I'd say P'Nok respects the skill of his supporting actors and gives them enough screen time to make an impact. This does not mean Mark is a bad actor but that actors like got, Alex, pope get to showcase their skill. You make the mistake of confusing the prominence of script with acting ability.
Next, I did not say he was the top actor, but a decent one. Your diatribe proves that you are frankly quite fixed and may I say irrational in your hatred of Mark. Many intelligent people enjoy mark's work, and I am insulted at the extent to which you believe that what you are saying is gospel truth.
Mark is an improvisational actor, among other things, a skill that is valuable, and which is why Yaya has chemistry with him. But as you so kindly pointed out, other opinions are not welcome and I won't be coming here again despite the fact that I'm curious about NY.