[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sentishoe

sarNie Egg
To each his own.

I agree when you said the lakorn wouldn't have been the same without Mark in it. In my opinion, it would have been a lot better without him, much better if Nadech played his role. I'm not saying this because I'm a Nadech fan or because I don't like Mark. You can't expect people to be objective regarding a very subjective matter. If you gather people who are neither Mark's nor Nadech's fans and asked if Mark deserved the nomination, you will be enlightened for sure.

"...when so many actors across many industries have also played roles of women, more sensitive and frankly, less sexist portrayals of women..."

Nadech's insensitive and sexist portrayal
of Ramin was because Ramin's character is just that, insensitive and sexist.

"If LLSR had been nominated, I would have burnt down the auditorium with all forgiveness from the lakorn gods."

Even if the lakorn Gods were to forgive you, please don't commit arson just because a silly lakorn got nominated. Calm down.

Also, it's best to not enter a place where you disagree with the constituents, you might see red all the time, very unhealthy. Just go with the flow or avoid going there altogether. Live and let live. Peace!
Yes, I generally don't reply to much. But sometimes one posts impulsively in the middle of the night.
The world of lakorns has space for all sorts of actors, so I reckon there's space for all types of fans as well. I'm not going to defend Mark's acting, or Tor's either, because then I'd be contradicting what I said about people having their own opinions :) Just will add that I was glad it was not Nadech in KC, Yaya needs different co-stars as well- it helps her grow.

Btw, I called Nadech's portrayal of Petra (not Ramin) sexist, because it seemed like a caricature of a woman rather than a real woman. But then again it was a comedy (Don't want to argue about this)

Sorry to interrupt the finn-ing. Peace and more NY moments to you all!

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I generally don't reply to much. But sometimes one posts impulsively in the middle of the night.
The world of lakorns has space for all sorts of actors, so I reckon there's space for all types of fans as well. I'm not going to defend Mark's acting, or Tor's either, because then I'd be contradicting what I said about people having their own opinions :) Just will add that I was glad it was not Nadech in KC, Yaya needs different co-stars as well- it helps her grow.

Btw, I called Nadech's portrayal of Petra (not Ramin) sexist, because it seemed like a caricature of a woman rather than a real woman. But then again it was a comedy (Don't want to argue about this)

Different opinions, no harm done. Everyone's professional and courteous in expressing their thoughts.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
...but that was Petra's soul in Ramin's body ( played by Nadech). It was established to the viewers how Petra was like during episode 1-2.5. Unless you didn't see LLSR, but I think the majority of viewers that saw that silly comedy thought Nadech was spot on with his portrayal of Petra ( who is very extra extra).

pinky3

sarNie Adult
i just wanna ask who is this woman and what happen to her?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLYUWxBIG_/?hl=id
because its suddenly pop out when i search #urassayas in instagram[/QUOTE
To answer ur questions, that’s ppanward , she is an actress , usually play villain , also well known.
Apparently her hubby cheated on her . She found out etc , she is also due to give birth soon to her second child . She is so stress with this situation that she was admit to the hospital. All the friends in the et world r giving her support and worry about her cuz she isn’t eating . She or one of her friend leak out convo between her and the other woman .panward say if u like and are a fan of me , please don’t come in between her and her family cuz she is able to give birth . Along that line . The woman say she won’t interfere anymore . I think this isn’t the first time he cheated but idk . Seem like majority of the first wives r giving her support ,such aff , gg. Lydia. Nina may Krate etc

sentishoe

sarNie Egg
...but that was Petra's soul in Ramin's body ( played by Nadech). It was established to the viewers how Petra was like during episode 1-2.5. Unless you didn't see LLSR, but I think the majority of viewers that saw that silly comedy thought Nadech was spot on with his portrayal of Petra ( who is very extra extra).
I saw LLSR, the whole thing, unsubbed as a matter of fact. Petra was extra, but she had spirit. While Nadech-as-Petra didn't have that spirit. I wasn't that convinced; moreover the whole thing kind of made me angry.

Obviously, since Nadech was nominated for and won 4 out of 5 awards for that role, not everyone agreed with me.

pinky3

sarNie Adult

Everyone has their own opinions so just let it go lol no point in dragging on something when it’s already over .
I myself r happy that na wasn’t in kc cuz ya do need a new pra ek eventho mark isn’t new for her . Same goes for na cuz they both need to grow and act with others to improve . Ya for sure outshine in kc . Mark character any actor can do that role . Mark is more eye candy in his generation minus na . But hey everyone has their own taste so whatever lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw LLSR, the whole thing, unsubbed as a matter of fact. Petra was extra, but she had spirit. While Nadech-as-Petra didn't have that spirit. I wasn't that convinced; moreover the whole thing kind of made me angry.

Obviously, since Nadech was nominated for and won 4 out of 5 awards for that role, not everyone agreed with me.
I don’t get it but that’s okay, let’s agree to disagree.

Two people who watched it unsubbed have difference of opinion of the same role being protrayed.

pinky3

sarNie Adult

I actually enjoy ya and think she did really well as Ramin compared to na as Petra , not saying na is bad tho , maybe cuz I can’t watch na acting gay or girly lol
Well if u watch the tonight show , I was shocked that a toi say that if he has one award , he told all four them that he would like to give it to na .he must have seen something that I didn’t lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually enjoy ya and think she did really well as Ramin compared to na as Petra , not saying na is bad tho , maybe cuz I can’t watch na acting gay or girly lol
Well if u watch the tonight show , I was shocked that a toi say that if he has one award , he told all four them that he would like to give it to na .he must have seen something that I didn’t lol
He’s a smart man :risas3:

I held my breath and he made sure he asked the four for their permissions before he gave his answer.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think he knows what he is talking about, so I trust his judgment , na did portraits a girl character way better than any actors that I have seen . His character is more hard to do . I think being a guy is easier , just ya acting made me love it.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
I think he knows what he is talking about, so I trust his judgment , na did portraits a girl character way better than any actors that I have seen . His character is more hard to do . I think being a guy is easier , just ya acting made me love it.
I have to be honest, I couldn't watch it cuz I can't see Na acting gay or girlish lol. I support all his other dramas though lmao.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Missed most of the drama cuz it was late on my side of the world ><

For me Mark's acting ended up making him look like a prop next to Ya & Ya definitely carried the lakorn (along with P'Suki ngl). So him winning that award for his role was a big "ermmm" for me. But I would have only been salty for like 5 mins if he did end up winning, no point in trashing him or staying pressed over something I can't change lol. Also from what I saw on twitter, quite a few Thais (non-NY FC) only really saw it between Na and Tor, so it defo wasn't only us lol.

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Missed most of the drama cuz it was late on my side of the world ><

For me Mark's acting ended up making him look like a prop next to Ya & Ya definitely carried the lakorn (along with P'Suki ngl). So him winning that award for his role was a big "ermmm" for me. But I would have only been salty for like 5 mins if he did end up winning, no point in trashing him or staying pressed over something I can't change lol. Also from what I saw on twitter, quite a few Thais (non-NY FC) only really saw it between Na and Tor, so it defo wasn't only us lol.[/QUOTE
Agreed lol miss reading ur comments