❤️ Various ET News

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Mint.C and Puppa look like they're on equal footing when it comes to their relationship, they both look like they're genuinely happy together. With Matt I'd like for her to explore what's out there in the dating world, but for now I hope she's finding herself first because for so long she was part of a unit. Chompoo's husband seems quite chilled, he just goes along with whatever she's doing.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No f.cking way. **ranting**

Omg no fu.king way!! Pop cheated on Pei?!!! No fu.king way!!!!!!!!!! Omg. This is so fu.king shocking and unbelievable!!! Wow!! He looked so in love with her and seemed the nicest guy on Earth. Omg. My heart crushed. I went to his IG just now and lord be hold, thousands of of comments calling him out. B.tching at him. My goodness! This is fu.king crazy!!! Wow. Unbelievable!

Omg. Idk what to say. Both seemed like the nicest people on Earth and this happened?!? Goodness. I’m surprised there’s no news making a fuss out of this yet. Omg.

Best wishes and good luck to both. Even if there were some “cheating” involved, I’d like to hear the whole story first. Please. Two sides to the story.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg no fu.king way!! Pop cheated on Pei?!!! No fu.king way!!!!!!!!!! Omg. This is so fu.king shocking and unbelievable!!! Wow!! He looked so in love with her and seemed the nicest guy on Earth. Omg. My heart crushed. I went to his IG just now and lord be hold, thousands of of comments calling him out. B.tching at him. My goodness! This is fu.king crazy!!! Wow. Unbelievable!

Omg. Idk what to say. Both seemed like the nicest people on Earth and this happened?!? Goodness. I’m surprised there’s no news making a fuss out of this yet. Omg.

Best wishes and good luck to both. Even if there were some “cheating” involved, I’d like to hear the whole story first. Please. Two sides to the story.
Well the other girl was like "I'm a fan of you, there's nothing. I wont let it happen again" or something like that.

xodxo

Well the other girl was like "I'm a fan of you, there's nothing. I wont let it happen again" or something like that.
What does the “other” girl even look like? I’m serious I’m still shocked and in disbelief.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
then that even makes the situation worse. from what i read, puppah was talking to mint but they werent dating at that time. but who knows.
Im sure they were dating. These thai celebritys like to use the term "talking" or "studying" a lot even when they are dating

xodxo

Omg this is like mia2018 lol this girl is pretty just like the caption lol but she’s like a Pei lookalike :rolleyes::rolleyes: I need the news to go ask Pop now cuz the dude looked so friendly and down to earth I need to hear it from his mouth whatever his case/reason is :mad:

then that even makes the situation worse. from what i read, puppah was talking to mint but they werent dating at that time. but who knows.
But mint dating/talking to pupa had nothing to do with Mark/Mint drama right? Lol

Im sure they were dating. These thai celebritys like to use the term "talking" or "studying" a lot even when they are dating
Lol 5555 I swear Mint was denying him for many years..it was only like 2 years ago did they start going to beaches and trips together lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Mint was "denying" him but they were celebrating their anniversaries every year. She didnt publicly accept until she was almost done with school. That's what I noticed with most of the celebs that are dating another celebs, they dont admit til they almost finish or after finishing school

xodxo

So what’s the rumor/problem with Janie/Cris? She’s not invited to Janie’s wedding?? What happened between them?! Omg. And I actually like both girls. Omg too much childish drama

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So what’s the rumor/problem with Janie/Cris? She’s not invited to Janie’s wedding?? What happened between them?! Omg. And I actually like both girls. Omg too much childish drama
Havent they already had drama for quite some time? I thought they werent friends anymore.