[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You meant Autistic. people may disagree but to me because this role has precedence and had been done by several actors . Acting as austistic isnt the same as when there was no precedence or when they were done for the first time, . . If you study it well enough it’s almost like a choreography. I’ve seen several actors played characters that has either mental or physical disability. The best were Dustin Hoffman, Daniel Day Lewis and of course Tom Hanks..:) All of them winner of best actor award. But they were unprecedented in terms of their roles . Or if it were ever portrayed before them, it hasn’t tbeen seen, playing autistic. There is a pattern one has to follow. If you study how even 1 actor played it you’d not have a hard time . . Eg. dustin Hoffman. But TBH I’m confused on his (Tor)character, it says he’s autistic but he played more like a character of someone with Angelman Syndrome. Those are two different things, with autism there is a social or communication issue and repetitive behavior . Eg. Like Dustin Hoffman in rainman. That’s Autistic character. Angelman Syndrome have movement issues like, I’m not sure how many are from the Philippines but the teleserye Budoy played by Gerald Anderson, that’s Angelman Syndrome. Why am I saying these? Because not many know the differences. So if a person try to mix the two. everyone would assume he is doing it right, now I’m. Not saying he’s wrong, but if he’s autistic it shouldn’t be showing symptoms of Angelman Syndrome..LoL.. And if he has Angelman Syndrome he cannot be autistic esp. badminton. , Autistic people , many of them has an incredible ablity of some sort, eg. Solving math problems or something. But in this case his talent is badminton. It means what he lacks in his communication he should be well develop in his movement, but why did I see him showing symptoms of Neuromuscular problems that characterize the Angelman S? He was making many uncontrolled movement, . Anyway, viewers will not know that. .... only doctors or people in science field that specializes in these condition or a family of those who has this condition would know, But to make it short he can’t act like” Rainman “ and “ Budoy” at the same time cause Budoy can’t do badminton because of his condition of neuromuscular problem and rainman has autism but he never have a neuromuscular disorder of uncontrolled movement like Budoy..LoL. Confused? Me too..haha. It just not a well research role. . But he won,

Playing a man when you’re a woman and playing a woman when you’re a man is acting opposite of your nature, there is a consistency required otherwise people can point out oh that’s not how a woman act. Because we,re familiar with men and women’s differences, it take a certain effort to make it look natural. Unless of course you’re swinging to that side ..lol. Because it would cause a break in the character,

So it’s really a very patterned or choreograph acting (Tor) vs. man acting natural as a female.(Nadech) If any of you women are to act like nadechs character or an autistic person. If you have to act now in front of others. ,Do you think you’re more convincing to act like nadech is inside you or as an autistic person.? Hahaha. I think I am more convincing as an autistic,, because it is patterned, I don’t know how I will even portrayed nadech. Even yaya had a hard time. She wasn’t even nominated for LLSR and she knows him well.. if you think you can do it better then yaya than you should get the award lol
The role Tor played may be characteristically overlapping between autism and Angelman syndrome. Perhaps he has a disorder with simultaneously presence of some conditions of these two. I can’t debate on this subject not because I don’t care about the issue, but because I have a basic awareness of Autism - to a point of being a compassionate person.

This year, Nadech has already won three awards for his role in LLSR. It has been noted in LR thread that the 2018 Nataraj award is wacky or lately, has become weirder with their nominations and winners. If you or I were a part of the voting judges, our votes would go to Nadech ( because we felt the same). If the voting judges have your insight, they may have voted differently — we’ll never know. However, I won’t make too much joke regarding this particular award because Nadech had already won it three times since the first award ceremony in 2010. Unless someone correct me, I believe he holds the record for best actor for this award.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
is that where the banana joke came from? i never got it why she was doing that haha
I am not sure if that was her reason but when I saw this clip for the Love is in the air concert practice rehearsal, I thought she was just messaging around and trying to interrupt Nadech during an interview, but just happened to be eating a banana.

sentishoe

sarNie Egg
but you know, it's kind of unfair when you deserve the award and don't get it. It doesn't really matter how many times you win or lose. To me if you're the best actor, regardless of if you never won before or had already won a million times, you should be given the award. It's unfair to the person who should have won and the one who shouldn't have won. I'm not sure I agree in terms of Tor winning. Because we have all seen LLSR. First of all, the role itself has not much challenge as opposed to an actor acting like a female. Other lakorns seem to have more challenging lead roles. But it is somewhat unusual because he was acting beside Nadech so the contrast in acting as well as the challenge of both roles is seen so easily. There's no way he acted better than Nadech. For Tor to win, it meant he acted better . So I felt it's better if someone else from another lakorn won. Because this seem not very believable. Also with yaya having been nominated and even won a best actress award for KC and now wasn't nominated but others were. Something is not very fair here. Was this judged by people or peers?
I had to comment. I understand this is an NY biased thread, and I do not question their talents in the least.
But for you to say that Nadech was so extremely brilliant in LLSR so as to preclude anyone else winning, to say that no set of judges could have possibly picked this other actor, despite his having received critical acclaim from other quarters, to say that his role was so much more challenging than that of an autistic person, when so many actors across many industries have also played roles of women, more sensitive and frankly, less sexist portrayals of women...

It's possible for other people to have different opinions. Some loved KC, other people thought it wasn't great, others wished that Nadech could have replaced Mark. Yaya was good, but that doesn't mean someone else couldn't have done better in a totally unrelated role in another lakorn. People on this thread are saying that Mark didn't even deserve a nomination for his role, that Yaya was Klueen Cheewit- I'm sorry, I disagree, the lakorn wouldn't have been the same without Mark in it.

Forgive me, I'm not a troll. Just someone who came to see what NY were up to today, and saw red when I saw someone questioning why someone playing an autistic person should get an award over Nadech in one of the silliest lakorns of his career.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I had to comment. I understand this is an NY biased thread, and I do not question their talents in the least.
But for you to say that Nadech was so extremely brilliant in LLSR so as to preclude anyone else winning, to say that no set of judges could have possibly picked this other actor, despite his having received critical acclaim from other quarters, to say that his role was so much more challenging than that of an autistic person, when so many actors across many industries have also played roles of women, more sensitive and frankly, less sexist portrayals of women...

It's possible for other people to have different opinions. Some loved KC, other people thought it wasn't great, others wished that Nadech could have replaced Mark. Yaya was good, but that doesn't mean someone else couldn't have done better in a totally unrelated role in another lakorn. People on this thread are saying that Mark didn't even deserve a nomination for his role, that Yaya was Klueen Cheewit- I'm sorry, I disagree, the lakorn wouldn't have been the same without Mark in it.

Forgive me, I'm not a troll. Just someone who came to see what NY were up to today, and saw red when I saw someone questioning why someone playing an autistic person should get an award over Nadech in one of the silliest lakorns of his career.
LLSR wasnt nominated. It was for best actor award. You must have not read my other post where i explained it more ..but anyhow, I suppose ill just say to each his own.

Last edited:

sentishoe

sarNie Egg
LLSR wasnt nominated. It has nothing ti do with acting. I suppose ill just say to each his own.
Let me correct myself. Nadech in one of the silliest roles of his entire career.
If LLSR had been nominated, I would have burnt down the auditorium, with all forgiveness from the lakorn gods :angel10:

Yaya was more interesting as Ramin. I was actually surprised to see people appreciate Nadech-as-Petra more :confused12:

So to each their own.

Nyfan Fromusa

sarNie Egg
Let me correct myself. Nadech in one of the silliest roles of his entire career.
If LLSR had been nominated, I would have burnt down the auditorium, with all forgiveness from the lakorn gods :angel10:

Yaya was more interesting as Ramin. I was actually surprised to see people appreciate Nadech-as-Petra more :confused12:

So to each their own.
To each his own.

I agree when you said the lakorn wouldn't have been the same without Mark in it. In my opinion, it would have been a lot better without him, much better if Nadech played his role. I'm not saying this because I'm a Nadech fan or because I don't like Mark. You can't expect people to be objective regarding a very subjective matter. If you gather people who are neither Mark's nor Nadech's fans and asked if Mark deserved the nomination, you will be enlightened for sure.

"...when so many actors across many industries have also played roles of women, more sensitive and frankly, less sexist portrayals of women..."

Nadech's insensitive and sexist portrayal
of Ramin was because Ramin's character is just that, insensitive and sexist.

"If LLSR had been nominated, I would have burnt down the auditorium with all forgiveness from the lakorn gods."

Even if the lakorn Gods were to forgive you, please don't commit arson just because a silly lakorn got nominated. Calm down.

Also, it's best to not enter a place where you disagree with the constituents, you might see red all the time, very unhealthy. Just go with the flow or avoid going there altogether. Live and let live. Peace!

You did not sound like a TROLL and I really can't judge MP's acting frankly speaking because I only watch NY Lakorns EXCLUSIVELY so I cant say if MP's acting if bad or not.Let us just respect anyone's opinion here and same to you btw all NYers are NOW in cloud9:cheer:i think everyone is busy being happy:love::icon12::naughty2:

To each his own.

I agree when you said the lakorn wouldn't have been the same without Mark in it. In my opinion, it would have been a lot better without him, much better if Nadech played his role. I'm not saying this because I'm a Nadech fan or because I don't like Mark. You can't expect people to be objective regarding a very subjective matter. If you gather people who are neither Mark's nor Nadech's fans and asked if Mark deserved the nomination, you will be enlightened for sure.

"...when so many actors across many industries have also played roles of women, more sensitive and frankly, less sexist portrayals of women..."

Nadech's insensitive and sexist portrayal
of Ramin was because Ramin's character is just that, insensitive and sexist.

"If LLSR had been nominated, I would have burnt down the auditorium with all forgiveness from the lakorn gods."

Even if the lakorn Gods were to forgive you, please don't commit arson just because a silly lakorn got nominated. Calm down.

Also, it's best to not enter a place where you disagree with the constituents, you might see red all the time, very unhealthy. Just go with the flow or avoid going there altogether. Live and let live. Peace!
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:to ARSON

i really cant judge MP's acting EXCEPT he is really young looking looks like a kid his face and aura really like a kid or so baby face which is a negative factor in portraying a mature role like in KC(his make up artist or stylist's fault:fighting3:).What makes Nadech perfect in all the roles because it is easy for him to style he can be young looking or be very mature looking this is what MP is missing compared to Nadech in physical aspect.No offense meant for MP :angel10:ACTING WISE i really dont know:nut:

I think this serves as a good page for NY fans, even new ones (like myself). This thread has a lot of NY history posted already, I would hate to leave lol
if you are a new NYer you are so lucky:love::icon12: because we the old ones were TIRED to do the DETECTIVE WORKS:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:from 2011 until few months ago NY were very PRIVATE but now almost everyday they are sharing to the public about thier long time romance:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::clap:that drives us CRAZY:naughty2::pancarta::love: