[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
These are interesting question that we want to know, but Nadech (on behalf of NY) will probably answered like this::risas3:

Me as a reporter: so now that LR is all done and dusted, u can tell us honestly about your thoughts on how u felt about the finished product.
Were there a scene that u were looking forward to but didn't make it in?
We don't have to say anything more. We didn' expect anything. It's up to the production team and editor.
For your next lakorn together what storyline would u like to play?
We want to play Comedy. I (Nadech) am someone who likes to entertain and always have ideas/things in my head. A role where I can be myself and not be pra'ek. Yaya - I would like that.
When is the wedding?
Let's not talk about the future. What we have right now is good. What we are right now is good. Nothing has changed. No matter how we will end up, all the feelings will last in our hearts and memories. Do not hope or expect love from someone else.
Why are u suddenly so carefree and allowing the public to finally see your sweetness?
No, this is not abnormal. It's up to the viewers/people to form their own opinions. People can interpret things in many ways, friends hanging out. We're the same, these carefree clips/images - it's depends on 0pportunities or occassions. Ma posts those clips.
You know Na so well that I got goosebumps haha. I know how to read his lips and you know how to read his mind...NY fans have many abilities haha.

I validate your scenario.

Last edited:

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Don’t u think we should start a new NY topic somewhere other than in here???

LR is over, how will new fans be able to find NY updates if this topic is stored in old Lakorn section.

Start a new topic and call NY daily updates or something In that natures..

Just a suggestion

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

LR is over, how will new fans be able to find NY updates if this topic is stored in old Lakorn section.

Just a suggestion
New fans have been popping up here since LR finished so it's not a problem. They will find it if they just click Na & Ya's name tags and search, it's not that hard lol. Also, we're trying to get this thread to 1000 pages so we're not about to leave when we are close to 800 already.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Just a suggestion
New fans have been popping up here since LR finished so it's not a problem. They will find it if they just click Na & Ya's name tags and search, it's not that hard lol. Also, we're trying to get this thread to 1000 pages so we're not about to leave when we are close to 800 already.
Since this thread is very active and potentially more new fans coming due to subtitled LR videos released by Subgroup - maybe suggest to the admin to “pin” it in the 2018’s old lakorn catergory. With constant updates and comments, it will be top on that page and easier to find.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Since this thread is very active and potentially more new fans coming due to subtitled LR videos released by Subgroup - maybe suggest to the admin to “pin” it in the 2018’s old lakorn catergory. With constant updates and comments, it will be top on that page and easier to find.
1,3 Million views haha

I was thinking how tf can NY afford to be going out to eat so often & do other stuff together, then I remembered how much they get paid :risas3: my broke ass can't relate:pancarta: