[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
100% on your comment, but especially the three bolded above!

This morning when I woke up and didn't see anything from Ma'Kaew's IG and no pictures of the dinner ceremony award show, I thought okay Nadech didn't go after all. LOL. More searching and saw a picture of Nine Napat talking to the media and next to him was Tor, Mew, and Baifern then I was "oh...my boo didn't win" but I am happy for Tor too. The show looked cheap and from appearance-wise, look like any other award shows. How it was set up in the past, it appeared prestigious and a bigger affair where food and drinks are served and stars of stars were there to mingled/networked.

Based on this year lakorns - yeah, go ahead and cancel the 10th Nataraj! :pancarta:
but you know, it's kind of unfair when you deserve the award and don't get it. It doesn't really matter how many times you win or lose. To me if you're the best actor, regardless of if you never won before or had already won a million times, you should be given the award. It's unfair to the person who should have won and the one who shouldn't have won. I'm not sure I agree in terms of Tor winning. Because we have all seen LLSR. First of all, the role itself has not much challenge as opposed to an actor acting like a female. Other lakorns seem to have more challenging lead roles. But it is somewhat unusual because he was acting beside Nadech so the contrast in acting as well as the challenge of both roles is seen so easily. There's no way he acted better than Nadech. For Tor to win, it meant he acted better . So I felt it's better if someone else from another lakorn won. Because this seem not very believable. Also with yaya having been nominated and even won a best actress award for KC and now wasn't nominated but others were. Something is not very fair here. Was this judged by people or peers?

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They should hire me to be a reporter cuz i'll ask the billion dollar questions

Me as a reporter: so now that LR is all done and dusted, u can tell us honestly about your thoughts on how u felt about the finished product.

Were there a scene that u were looking forward to but didn't make it in?

For your next lakorn together what storyline would u like to play?

When is the wedding?

Why are u suddenly so carefree and allowing the public to finally see your sweetness?
Etc
These are interesting question that we want to know, but Nadech (on behalf of NY) will probably answered like this::risas3:

Me as a reporter: so now that LR is all done and dusted, u can tell us honestly about your thoughts on how u felt about the finished product.
We don't have to say anything more. We didn' expect anything. It's up to the production team and editor.
We want to play Comedy. I (Nadech) am someone who likes to entertain and always have ideas/things in my head. A role where I can be myself and not be pra'ek. Yaya - I would like that.
When is the wedding?
Let's not talk about the future. What we have right now is good. What we are right now is good. Nothing has changed. No matter how we will end up, all the feelings will last in our hearts and memories. Do not hope or expect love from someone else.
Why are u suddenly so carefree and allowing the public to finally see your sweetness?
No, this is not abnormal. It's up to the viewers/people to form their own opinions. People can interpret things in many ways, friends hanging out. We're the same, these carefree clips/images - it's depends on 0pportunities or occassions. Ma posts those clips.

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
These are interesting question that we want to know, but Nadech (on behalf of NY) will probably answered like this::risas3:

We don't have to say anything more. We didn' expect anything. It's up to the production team and editor.
We want to play Comedy. I (Nadech) am someone who likes to entertain and always have ideas/things in my head. A role where I can be myself and not be pra'ek. Yaya - I would like that.
When is the wedding?
Let's not talk about the future. What we have right now is good. What we are right now is good. Nothing has changed. No matter how we will end up, all the feelings will last in our hearts and memories. Do not hope or expect love from someone else.
No, this is not abnormal. It's up to the viewers/people to form their own opinions. People can interpret things in many ways, friends hanging out. We're the same, these carefree clips/images - it's depends on 0pportunities or occassions. Ma posts those clips.
I’m chuckling over “Nadech’s” answers lmaoooo. So true, that is his style

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling

When is the wedding?
Where he could be himself...they should just do reality show of yaya and nadech..lol. I'm sure he can be himself, don't have to pretend to be someone else and there would be comedy as well..hahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
but you know, it's kind of unfair when you deserve the award and don't get it. It doesn't really matter how many times you win or lose. To me if you're the best actor, regardless of if you never won before or had already won a million times, you should be given the award. It's unfair to the person who should have won and the one who shouldn't have won. I'm not sure I agree in terms of Tor winning. Because we have all seen LLSR. First of all, the role itself has not much challenge as opposed to an actor acting like a female. Other lakorns seem to have more challenging lead roles. But it is somewhat unusual because he was acting beside Nadech so the contrast in acting as well as the challenge of both roles is seen so easily. There's no way he acted better than Nadech. For Tor to win, it meant he acted better . So I felt it's better if someone else from another lakorn won. Because this seem not very believable. Also with yaya having been nominated and even won a best actress award for KC and now wasn't nominated but others were. Something is not very fair here. Was this judged by people or peers?
I didn't watch the lakorn drama that Tor won the award for, but in the video that I saw - he played an artistic character very well.

Last edited:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
I’m greedy but I’m literally waiting for more FIN news lollll. They both probably have a lot of work but still lolllll. These past two weeks have gotten me excited.

Awaiting the next surprise from NY

Rita

Nadech <3

When is the wedding?
Your answer is so on point. Definitely nadech

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

When is the wedding?
100% sounds like Na :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Tor didn't get the award for his role in LLSR, if he did I would have flipped cuz his role was useless & not challenging. He got the award for his role in Project S The Series: Side by Side where he played an autistic boy and he defo deserved it. Ya not being nominated makes no sense but there is nothing I can do about it anymore :/