[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Lord goodnesss!! He's so hawwwttt today :sad6::sad6::sad6:

This hair style suits him best!! He once did it when he picked a team for the annual football match. He should keep his hair like that and no bangs pleassseee:crybaby2:hair "effortlessly" parted to the left kinda style :):)

The outfit also makes him extra yummy!! :love::love::love: No tie just plain white shirt with navy blue blazer hawt hawt hawt :aaaaa:

The stylist and hairstylist did super awesome today! Great job :thumbup:

He had the best look on LR and LLSR!! He was dashing in the simple blue shirt OMGGGG... He should wear that often :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: I think blue is his color :cheer:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Wait a sec, is Ya shooting something in HK? Or is she already back in Thailand? Cuz the pic in her story looks like a set for a photoshoot or something.

Josephine Skiver (she is also one of the vs angels) is in BKK shooting for Maybeline... I don't know if it's related to Ya actually

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I'm actually happy that Na didn't win it because loads of people are pissed & think that ch3 bought the awards :risas3: So no abuse for my boo :risas3: I was hoping either Na or Tor won it so I'm ecstatic that Tor won it:cheer:

This tweet is me :risas3:: ณเดชรอดแล้ว ช่องสามรอดแล้ว #นาฏราชครั้งที่9 - Nadech survived, ch3 survived #นาฏราชครั้งที่9
Omg I agreed and happy tor won cuz he did real welll.
Idk if this award show is run by Chanel 3 cuz I have always thought this show belong to p boy the owner of exact he like to do theatre and has his own theatre . Also does lakorn ,noon , mos aom pong etc . He was first to send his drama to China . Correct me if m wrong . This is the only award show that isn’t fix in my opinion cuz it’s voted by their peers . Correct me if wrong

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Me so lame! I am used to seeing pics and videos of the dinner-like ceremony for this award that when I saw this pic in IG, I didn't think it was the award show. I was thinking wow he looks so nice and when was this :risas3:
This use to be fancy and have dinner but I guess they r trying to budget lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some people just take being salty to another level it's unbelievable :rolleyes: If Mark had won instead of Na or Tor I would have been like
View attachment 21220
but then I would let it go, especially cuz there's nothing I can do to change it. Also if ch3 did plan/buy the awards, how tf did Ya not even get a nomination & Na didn't win?? lololol:rolleyes:
It's really only between Nadech and Tor. No need to nominate more in the category just to fill it up hahahhahaa I actually think Tor deserves to win coz I find it strange to root for Nadech when the lakorn sucked but there's always that argument that no one else could play Petra-Ramin so either way isn't such a bad choice. People just don't want Nadech to win coz he's won over 100 awards hahahaha and this one he's won many times. It's sad that some fans say they want Nadech to lose to give other people a chance at winning... not coz they deserve it but to be nice they should share ahhahaa I'm glad KC got shut out in this awards coz how the hell did they leave Yaya out of the noms but the rest of the cast among other categories were nominated when she carried the whole lakorn lol. Nataraj is under a lot of pressure for diversity in channel representation coz ch3 does always end up winning most and getting most nominations which is why I think they left Yaya out of lead female and gave it to baifern is what I'm thinking... they left kob out... why can't two ch7 actresses be nominated ahahha they awarded baifern for rising star? So why not give Yaya the nom in lead female if baifern was to win rising star... rising star female is also messy... baifern, preem, nycha.... NOT NEWBIES ahahahahhaahhahahaah how can they be in this category when they've been in the industry for like 5 + years LOL This awards is getting rude comments left and right hahahaha I watched all of Lah but I didn't even really think Mew was that great in it. The biggest upset for me was Plerng Boon not getting recognized... Janie deserved best female to me all year but she got shut out.. damn Janie ahahahaa judges DO NOT like her. This year it was mostly Aum and Mew L who were big favorites for female. Lah was talk of the town too but it was so dragged out and not well executed to me but a lot of fans wanted her to win but I saw a lot of mixed reviews to her too mostly coz they compare the role to Sinjai's original portrayal. I don't think Yaya should win it but I think she deserved the nom. People should be upset at Off... well I am. I don't see why he wins best director every year. Raknakara was not good and it got really mixed feedback. I think Plerng Boon's director really made the lakorn world interesting for last year + the script for PB was nuts too... I think PB and Raknakara should've switched awards they received. PB got only song and supporting actor... which is what Raknakara deserve.. New was great in his role and the song was good... award judges act like they don't know of any other director's in the game. I think Pongpat is good too but last year, I think the PB director was so deserving. Off got hammered for his take on the remake so I don't know why the judges keep showing him some love... also the year before he won 10 for nakee it's time he shares too LOLOLOLOLOL

It's okay at least Nadech can go home to the 3 he already has LOL @Alichgo Same. If you look at the videos I posted from previous years, it was like a nice award show like Golden Globes but now it's at a stadium they downgraded the stage ahhaahha is there gonna be a 10th Nataraj ???

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
1) It's really only between Nadech and Tor. ... 2) I'm glad KC got shut out in this awards coz how the hell did they leave Yaya out of the noms but the rest of the cast among other categories were nominated when she carried the whole lakorn lol. ... 3) rising star female is also messy... baifern, preem, nycha.... NOT NEWBIES ahahahahhaahhahahaah how can they be in this category when they've been in the industry for like 5 + years LOL ...It's okay at least Nadech can go home to the 3 he already has LOL @Alichgo Same. If you look at the videos I posted from previous years, it was like a nice award show like Golden Globes but now it's at a stadium they downgraded the stage ahhaahha is there gonna be a 10th Nataraj ???
100% on your comment, but especially the three bolded above!

This morning when I woke up and didn't see anything from Ma'Kaew's IG and no pictures of the dinner ceremony award show, I thought okay Nadech didn't go after all. LOL. More searching and saw a picture of Nine Napat talking to the media and next to him was Tor, Mew, and Baifern then I was "oh...my boo didn't win" but I am happy for Tor too. The show looked cheap and from appearance-wise, look like any other award shows. How it was set up in the past, it appeared prestigious and a bigger affair where food and drinks are served and stars of stars were there to mingled/networked.

Based on this year lakorns - yeah, go ahead and cancel the 10th Nataraj! :pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
She's wearing their couple ring too.. always linking to nadech.. this couple i like the most..aww..:love::love:
I was only looking at these delicious chinese meals and didn't notice the rings on her left & right hands. Double rings :thumbup:. Oh well, it's normal that she wore these couple accessories, she would like to bring a part of Nadech with her right? "They are a real life couple", even Kaif knows it.

I love the way how he said "real life couple" with his hands :naughty2:

Last edited: