[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

labelle

sarNie Egg
That is such a long shot but it's not such a bad casting except that Ken is a little old for that role, again it says up and commer for that lead role. If Tik is old for it then Ken is too but I will not hold this against him if the switched to Ken ahhahahaha I don't think Ken's ever done a period Thai piece either... Ken if anything needs to go help khun da make hits for lakornthai again LOL she's at a real low point in her life ahhahahahh. But I'm not holding my breath and I'm not a fan of following projects by off coz you cannot get anything out of him, he's such a troll... look when they are asking about LK, how he responds :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry but what did he say about LK?

These numbers from Nine entertainment award are very interesting to analyse. You can see that for the nine entertainment award, you could have voted by SMS or LINE or National Poll. The SMS and LINE are the way for fans to help their favourites but the National Poll which counted 60% of the whole result is the most representative vote because it comes from the whole thai population. You can notice that NY are very popular but NY fans didn't vote that much for them by SMS or Line. Why? Because like I've said many times, Na said to NYFC to not vote for him anymore, he prefers the fan to give their money for their kathin to make merit haha. Btw, Na won the best actor award during the Nine entertainment award, not the popular.

Also, for those who wonder about the Nataraj award tomorrow. Na must not be part of the ceremony because he'll shoot MLFAS tomorrow.
clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmD_VK6HcAM/?taken-by=my_dearest_ny

Like usual, Nadechactivity will not announce if Na will take part of an award ceremony because they simply don't know if he will be available. For the nataraj award, the winners are announced on LIVE. Na won his 1st nataraj award for his role as Saichon/Charles in GRGR and he didn't attend the ceremony. Ploy Cherman brought this award for him.

3 years ago, Na (LSR), James Ma (Kha Badin) & Ken theeradeth (Tiger series) attended the nataraj award but they didn't win. To be or not at the ceremony means nothing.

Congratulations to Na. I am a newer fan, I did not know Na has already won 3 Nataraj Awards! Congratulations!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
อยากเห็นอะไีรบันเทิงๆให้พิมพ์คำว่า ชาวเน็ตชื่นชม + ณเดชน์ ลงใน Google เราจะพบว่า นักแสดงท่านนี้มีหัวใจเป็นทองคำจริงๆ - I wanted to see entertainment articles(?)*. Type 'netizens praise' + 'Nadech' on Google & I found that your actor really has a heart of gold.

https://twitter.com/uysaitag/status/1025972467767029763?s=19

*(no idea what ไีร means so I guessed according to context)

You can see articles from as far back as 2556 (2013) :)
IMG_20180805_085853.jpg

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Even he was shooting MLFAS the whole day, he tried to find time to attend the event. At least we were able to see his handsome face. Congratulation to Tor Thanapob, he deserves this recognition too for his role in Side by Side. Na already got 4/5 awards so it's good that Tor also got the opportunity to get one. Na as Petra in LLSR or Tor in side by side were two very challenging roles.

Damn, he looks so GOOD :love:

cr.pure.wrt18

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm actually happy that Na didn't win it because loads of people are pissed & think that ch3 bought the awards :risas3: So no abuse for my boo :risas3: I was hoping either Na or Tor won it so I'm ecstatic that Tor won it:cheer:

This tweet is me :risas3:: ณเดชรอดแล้ว ช่องสามรอดแล้ว #นาฏราชครั้งที่9 - Nadech survived, ch3 survived #นาฏราชครั้งที่9

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I'm actually happy that Na didn't win it because loads of people are pissed & think that ch3 bought the awards :risas3: So no abuse for my boo :risas3: I was hoping either Na or Tor won it so I'm ecstatic that Tor won it:cheer:

This tweet is me :risas3:: ณเดชรอดแล้ว ช่องสามรอดแล้ว #นาฏราชครั้งที่9 - Nadech survived, ch3 survived #นาฏราชครั้งที่9
Some fans should try to look like a good looser at least haha.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Some people should try to look like a good looser at least. I talk about the fans haha.

Some people just take being salty to another level it's unbelievable :rolleyes: If Mark had won instead of Na or Tor I would have been like
giphy (4).gif
but then I would let it go, especially cuz there's nothing I can do to change it. Also if ch3 did plan/buy the awards, how tf did Ya not even get a nomination & Na didn't win?? lololol:rolleyes:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wait a sec, is Ya shooting something in HK? Or is she already back in Thailand? Cuz the pic in her story looks like a set for a photoshoot or something.