[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
this video that you shared, I remembered watching it a while ago and it was a longer version ( 11-14 mins long?). I lost track of the counts the lady in white was glancing over to Nadech/Ken's side of the table. LOL, who can blame her - Nadech & Ken at the same table!
Na & Ken should be paired in a Mafia series as enemies, friends or brothers. It will be HOT !!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Na & Ken should be paired in a Mafia series as enemies, friends or brothers. It will be HOT !!!

Something but different a drama. I used to want Anne-Ken and NY for a lakorn but when Anne chose ARO NO THANKS and when Anne made LR NO THANKS ahhahahaha

One major thing about Nakee 2 is Nadech working with a male director like Off coz so far he's worked with mostly female directors, paa jaew included ahhaa, and num krit who is so bland. If he works with another person he admires like Ken it will definitely be a good thing. He always plays well off of the male figures in his lakorns like the dads, Au Tanakorn, etc.... make it happen. I'll take Act Art to team up Nadech and Ken.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Something but different a drama. I used to want Anne-Ken and NY for a lakorn but when Anne chose ARO NO THANKS and when Anne made LR NO THANKS ahhahahaha

One major thing about Nakee 2 is Nadech working with a male director like Off coz so far he's worked with mostly female directors, paa jaew included ahhaa, and num krit who is so bland. If he works with another person he admires like Ken it will definitely be a good thing. He always plays well off of the male figures in his lakorns like the dads, Au Tanakorn, etc.... make it happen. I'll take Act Art to team up Nadech and Ken.
Lai kinnaree is only one part among many other series. It could happen but in any case, I'll take everything with these two.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lai kinnaree is only one part among many other series. It could happen like Aof wast Ken, Na. I feel that it can happen.

That is such a long shot but it's not such a bad casting except that Ken is a little old for that role, again it says up and commer for that lead role. If Tik is old for it then Ken is too but I will not hold this against him if the switched to Ken ahhahahaha I don't think Ken's ever done a period Thai piece either... Ken if anything needs to go help khun da make hits for lakornthai again LOL she's at a real low point in her life ahhahahahh. But I'm not holding my breath and I'm not a fan of following projects by off coz you cannot get anything out of him, he's such a troll... look when they are asking about LK, how he responds :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When I said 1st project, I was talking about the one Aof is filming. But I believe, it is the same thing for Nakee2 haha.

This article is interesting! From what I understand, NY may not have to reshoot scenes for Nakee2 because it will cost too much. So Na will be able to keep the length of his hair. They are at the moment trying to prepare the market for expanding Nakee2. Hope to see many upcoming events for NY.
www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/337691?re=

If you don't mind...I am going to use all these Kaif gifs for LR comments when it's appropriate - he is AWESOME!! LOL.
Ofc you can! And I have many others Kaif's gifs lol. You said Kaif "is AWESOME!!" ? He's touched! haha

Last edited:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
When I said 1st project, I was talking about the one Aof is filming. But I believe, it is the same thing for Nakee2 haha.

This article is interesting! From what I understand, NY may not have to reshoot scenes for Nakee2 because it will cost too much. So Na will be able to keep the length of his hair. They are at the moment trying to prepare the market for expanding Nakee2. Hope to see many upcoming events for NY.

Ofc you can! And I have many others Kaif's gifs lol. You praise Kaif?! He's touched! haha

Expanding market, like showing the movie in other countries as well? Yayy

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

Ofc you can! And I have many others Kaif's gifs lol. You praise Kaif?! He's touched! haha

Yeah she says they're just gonna shoot one scene with Taew and move onto finally marketing/promoting it ahhahaa it's funny she says they have to make the cgi good so people can't criticize them and yell at them... but they cast NY to get all the brunt of the criticism.

@sasuke06 if you catch it in Thailand, you need to review it lol and if you're really an all-star, live the movie on fb for us ahhahahaha I've been to Thai movie theaters, I didn't see any security ahahhaha