[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yes that is Nadech walking around the airport in a vest :risas3::facepalm: Sabai sabai style~
View attachment 21126
Look at his muscles :love: :coleman:. A great day for NY fans, they went to khonkaen with Na to do merit on morning and then, supported him at his event on afternoon. Finally, they went back home on the same flight as Na and saw his muscular body at the airport. What do you want more if you were a fan? haha

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEAwhMHDMr/?taken-by=kwankao2010

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmD_OJNFecv/?taken-by=happytobefreedom

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I just have to look at who is making those comments then I understand, laugh & ignore it :risas3:
That reminds me of some polls someone shared with me yesterday. I think this a poll about the people, organisations & works that the people of Isaan found the most outstanding (?) in the first half of the year (link http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/news/detail/809315). For the pra'eks, the order was:
  1. Pope
  2. Weir
  3. Nadech
For nang'eks the order was:
  1. Bella
  2. Taew
  3. Yaya
Pope, Bella & Weir's positions were kinda expected because their lakorns were big hits when they aired. I don't really follow Taew so no explanation for her but there was only a 0.1% difference between her & Ya so it could have gone either way depending on who was asked. Can someone explain Na & Ya's positions (especially Na because he hasn't had major hits like some of his peers) lol?

Another poll shared with me was this one for the Nine Entertain award a few months ago.
View attachment 21086
Bella won overall, but look at the NIDA rankings (the NIDA poll is like a public opinion poll I think):
  1. Bella
  2. Nadech
  3. Yaya
  4. Pope
  5. James Ji (I think that's him?)
  6. Taew etc
Some people act like Na & Ya are suddenly going to become nugus overnight because of other actors/actresses big hits, yeaaaaah no. There have been big hits over the years & Na nor Ya have yet to become irrelevant. Those other actors/actresses (like Pope, Bella, Weir etc) deserve to reap the fruits of their labour & it makes sense why they are currently topping many polls if you look at the ratings for their most recent lakorns.

Na & Ya have been in almost every applicable public opinion poll since they entered the industry & they are usually there with veterans like Aum, Anne etc. Sure their positions in the polls will change depending on current hits & trends but the fact that they are still popping up 80-90% of the time, after 8 years, is pretty amazing in itself.

(Note: this isn't gloating. It's just pure facts)

These numbers from Nine entertainment award are very interesting to analyse. You can see that for the nine entertainment award, you could have voted by SMS or LINE or National Poll. The SMS and LINE are the way for fans to help their favourites but the National Poll which counted 60% of the whole result is the most representative vote because it comes from the whole thai population. You can notice that NY are very popular but NY fans didn't vote that much for them by SMS or Line. Why? Because like I've said many times, Na said to NYFC to not vote for him anymore, he prefers the fan to give their money for their kathin to make merit haha. Btw, Na won the best actor award during the Nine entertainment award, not the popular.

Also, for those who wonder about the Nataraj award tomorrow. Na must not be part of the ceremony because he'll shoot MLFAS tomorrow.
clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmD_VK6HcAM/?taken-by=my_dearest_ny

Like usual, Nadechactivity will not announce if Na will take part of an award ceremony because they simply don't know if he will be available. For the nataraj award, the winners are announced on LIVE. Na won his 1st nataraj award for his role as Saichon/Charles in GRGR and he didn't attend the ceremony. Ploy Cherman brought this award for him.

3 years ago, Na (LSR), James Ma (Kha Badin) & Ken theeradeth (Tiger series) attended the nataraj award but they didn't win. To be or not at the ceremony means nothing.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
These numbers from Nine entertainment award are very interesting to analyse. You can see that for the nine entertainment award, you could have voted by SMS or LINE or National Poll. The SMS and LINE are the way for fans to help their favourites but the National Poll which counted 60% of the whole result is the most representative vote because it comes from the whole thai population. You can notice that NY are very popular but NY fans didn't vote that much for them by SMS or Line. Why? Because like I've said many times, Na said to NYFC to not vote for him anymore, he prefers the fan to give their money for their kathin to make merit haha. Btw, Na won the best actor award during the Nine entertainment award, not the popular.

Also, for those who wonder about the Nataraj award tomorrow. Na must not be part of the ceremony because he'll shoot MLFAS tomorrow.
clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmD_VK6HcAM/?taken-by=my_dearest_ny

Like usual, Nadechactivity will not announce if Na will take part of an award ceremony because they simply don't know if he will be available. For the nataraj award, the winners are announced on LIVE. Na won his 1st nataraj award for his role as Saichon/Charles in GRGR and he didn't attend the ceremony. Ploy Cherman brought this award for him.

2 years ago, Na, James Ma & Ken theeradeth attended the nataraj award but they didn't win. To be or not at the ceremony means nothing.

This is the award's 9th year. Nadech won 3 times hahahahaa

Need scruff Nadech back, I love this look. His glasses too, miss his glasses!

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
NY FC are organised af, especially bajangfamily, nyclubpantip & byfamily. If NY ever have events on the same day, they split up so that Na & Ya always get support. The people holding up the boards with Ya & Na's name at their individual events are bajangfamily.
Awww love loyal fans! Fanclubs can be very powerful if well-organzied, such as NYFC!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This is the award's 9th year. Nadech won 3 times hahahahaa

Need scruff Nadech back, I love this look. His glasses too, miss his glasses!
His 3rd nataraj for Ryu in RS, you can see how proud were all the celebrities from CH3 like yeah! Our man won for CH3! Na was stressed too, you can see it from his speech. That's why I said, nobody knows who will win until they pronounce the winner. I love that look too!

I would say, TV Gold / Daradaily / Nine entertainment / Siam Dara awards are already enough. I just want to see Na win this award for seeing him thank Yaya again for their teamwork :risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I love how Kwan looked at who won the nataraj and then, made her face like "Of course, It's Nadech, the best haha".

The 2nd one for Ryu in RS, you can see how proud were all the celebrities from CH3 like yeah! Our man won for CH3! Na was stressed too, you can see it from his speech. That's why I said, nobody knows who will win until they pronounce the winner. I love that look too!

I would say, TV Gold / Daradaily / Nine entertainment / Siam Dara awards are already enough. I just want to see Na win this award and thank Yaya again for their teamwork :risas3:
Of course ch3 would be happy, Nataraj awards is the ch3 awards ahahha He said in his interview he didn't think he was gonna win for Rising Sun either ahhahha

I don't know the Pearl of Asia really likes the number 4 ahahhahaa

The Pearl of Aisa to The Pearl of Asia, "you're the best!"

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
His 3rd nataraj for Ryu in RS, you can see how proud were all the celebrities from CH3 like yeah! Our man won for CH3! Na was stressed too, you can see it from his speech. That's why I said, nobody knows who will win until they pronounce the winner. I love that look too!

I would say, TV Gold / Daradaily / Nine entertainment / Siam Dara awards are already enough. I just want to see Na win this award for seeing him thank Yaya again for their teamwork :risas3:
You said he's filming MLFTS on the 5th, I hope it's a short scene so Nadech can slip out and go to the award show :angel10:

3 years ago, Na (LSR), James Ma (Kha Badin) & Ken theeradeth (Tiger series) attended the nataraj award but they didn't win. To be or not at the ceremony means nothing.

this video that you shared, I remembered watching it a while ago and it was a longer version ( 11-14 mins long?). I lost track of the counts the lady in white was glancing over to Nadech/Ken's side of the table. LOL, who can blame her - Nadech & Ken at the same table!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just have to look at who is making those comments then I understand, laugh & ignore it :risas3:
That reminds me of some polls someone shared with me yesterday. I think this a poll about the people, organisations & works that the people of Isaan found the most outstanding (?) in the first half of the year (link http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/news/detail/809315). For the pra'eks, the order was:
  1. Pope
  2. Weir
  3. Nadech
For nang'eks the order was:
  1. Bella
  2. Taew
  3. Yaya
Pope, Bella & Weir's positions were kinda expected because their lakorns were big hits when they aired. I don't really follow Taew so no explanation for her but there was only a 0.1% difference between her & Ya so it could have gone either way depending on who was asked. Can someone explain Na & Ya's positions (especially Na because he hasn't had major hits like some of his peers) lol?

Another poll shared with me was this one for the Nine Entertain award a few months ago.
View attachment 21086
Bella won overall, but look at the NIDA rankings (the NIDA poll is like a public opinion poll I think):
  1. Bella
  2. Nadech
  3. Yaya
  4. Pope
  5. James Ji (I think that's him?)
  6. Taew etc
Some people act like Na & Ya are suddenly going to become nugus overnight because of other actors/actresses big hits, yeaaaaah no. There have been big hits over the years & Na nor Ya have yet to become irrelevant. Those other actors/actresses (like Pope, Bella, Weir etc) deserve to reap the fruits of their labour & it makes sense why they are currently topping many polls if you look at the ratings for their most recent lakorns.

Na & Ya have been in almost every applicable public opinion poll since they entered the industry & they are usually there with veterans like Aum, Anne etc. Sure their positions in the polls will change depending on current hits & trends but the fact that they are still popping up 80-90% of the time, after 8 years, is pretty amazing in itself.

(Note: this isn't gloating. It's just pure facts)
Maybe when Nakee 2 comes out it'll put Yaya over the top for the Esan people ahahahhahhaha

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can anyone please explain me what is that slim concept clinic, miriza clinic? what kind of event is that? celebrities go to them every once or twice a month.
Mariza clinic is some kind of beauty clinic & slim concept probably has something to do with weight loss. I think they just get a lot of stars there to sing & turn up at their events for publicity, so they can promote the clinic & its services.