[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Rita

Nadech <3
Girl, you know I tried so hard to see all the pictures of Ae incase NY was in the background but they were elusive that night! I even thought this girl’s back ( behind Ae) was Yaya’s and that arm behind her was Nadech, but the side of the girl face did not look like Yaya. Then I thought maybe it’s Cat, but I think she is bigger than the girl in the pic . The back of the dress looked like it could have matched the front dress of Yaya or Cat.

View attachment 20976
Cr in pic.
From a quick glance it does look like yaya. Booo, I wanna see them together at the EDM festival

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
For real tho! Trolls love to stalk this thread for whatever benefit? And then come to throw hate on us when it's convenient. The ignore button is handy but until when lolol
trolls have the same style in attacking this thread very SUBTLE like what @Nadechlover did and the latest @joice she is promoting TROLLS activities and insulting NYers by calling us DELUSIONALS her style just like Nadechlover is acting nice and pretending to love Nadech Yaya as separate performer and she is claiming to get UPDATED about NY individual career she is staying here while calling us delusionals while Nadechlover was pretending to be an NYer when in fact she is fake and saying that Yaya was flirting with Mark she wants the NYers to hate Yaya something to that effect was her goal #REALtalk:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

joice

sarNie Egg
lol so childish.you said you ignored me ,but you still talking about me 24/7.that's what we called obsessed.learn how to grow up first.not interested in any of ur immature behaviour.stop @ me and involving me into your twisted hateful comment.go back and check the first person who mentioned the word delusional is actually you,I never said this word before you did.I see you don't know how to be polite and always want to start arguement.but at least learn not to bother others.btw just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me a troll.
ps.I see you don't have confidence in ny,that's why you emphasize and daydreaming everyday.normal people know they don't have to emphasize everyday and they don't care people have different opinions.because they have confidence.all these immature behaviour just perfectly shows your lack of confidence in ny.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yes, Nadech's already at Khon Kaen.
He'll have Slim Concept event on Saturday August 4th at Central Plaza, Khon Kaen....

Nadech's at Khon Kaen...Wonder where are Yaya and Cat traveling to...?

Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous presenters....gotta like OPPO PHENOMENON 5, 7 & 9...haha

So beautiful....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Girl, you know I tried so hard to see all the pictures of Ae incase NY was in the background but they were elusive that night! I even thought this girl’s back ( behind Ae) was Yaya’s and that arm behind her was Nadech, but the side of the girl face did not look like Yaya. Then I thought maybe it’s Cat, but I think she is bigger than the girl in the pic . The back of the dress looked like it could have matched the front dress of Yaya or Cat.

View attachment 20976
Cr in pic.
I was looking through Ae's pics too :risas3: The side of the face defo doesn't look like Ya :confused12:Let's wait till Na's birthday lolol