[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Rita

Nadech <3
Remember when Na during his interview with Ya at the Siamdara awards, when the reporters said that he has won a few awards for LLSR & Na said there is something that has made it more worthwhile (or something like that, I can't really remember) but then he said he couldn't talk about it? Some on Twitter are thinking LLSR being shown in the Philippines (along with personal stuff maybe) is what he was talking about! It actually kinda makes sense. A lot of new Filipino NY fans (after watching LR) on twitter seem to really like LLSR & RS so hopefully they get good feedback overall :angel10:
i personally really liked LLSR lol. nok yong or w.e her name was did get annoying at one point but all the kiss scenes doeeee

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thai media should ask/tease them about when they’ll get married :attempt::celebrate16:;):cheer:
NY would turn as red as tomatoes if that ever happened :risas3: But even non-NYers on Twitter where like 'why are NY becoming more public/spending all this time together?? It feels like they are about to announce their engagement' :risas3:
I don't think the media will ask anything until we get a Janie type of photo :pancarta:

mollyb

sarNie Egg
saw some thai fashion shows here and there.the first time of seeing vatanika which I think yaya also walked really surprise me.It's so good from the background music,the makeup to the design.but then when I checked the following shows the design became plain.as for nagara,always question what customers they're aiming for.[/QUOTE
P’ae type of cliental. I’ve seen p’ae wore nagara many times. :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can't wait for them to be interviewed so Thai media can tease them about hanging out daily during their break hehehehehe
Love seeing NY teased and feeling shy
I don't think we will be getting that kind of interview sadly :( Ya's next event isn't until the 20th & I don't think Na's event on the 4th is one where the media comes to interview him. So it's either Na has another event after the 4th or the media ask Ya on the 20th (which seems unlikely cuz they only really ask about recent stuff).

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
For those Na lakorns & all the others that will be shown in the Philippines etc, JKN will be in charge of everything right? Right?! :sad6:I don't want Ch3 getting too involved or we may get another LR in China event (or should I say lack of event lol)